Nowadays, there are so many products of 1800-watt induction cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 1800-watt induction cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1800-watt induction cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
796 reviews analysed
1. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
2. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
3. SUNAVO Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Countertop Burner Timer 15 Temperature Power Setting Sensor Touch CB-I11
- 1800W High Power – Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Warranty – We offer 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-month warranty. Our induction cooktop has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
4. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
5. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
6. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
7. Portable Touch Induction Cooktop with LED Screen, 1800W Countertop Burner, Induction Stove Cooker For Griddle, Pan, Tea Kettle, Outdoor, Indoor.
- Save Your Money & Time– Bonsenkitchen Induction cooking has good electrical coupling between the pan and the coil and is thus quite efficient, that means you pay less energy and time in your kitchen, and has safety advantages compared to gas stoves. Cooktops are also usually easy to clean, because the cooktop itself does not get very hot.
- Maximize Your Kitchen Space: Bonsenkitchen compact induction cooktop which features a small footprint and compact design to easily store when not in use. Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited.
- Universal Fit Induction Cooker– Compatible with induction ready cookware, the countertop burner is suitable for CAST IRON, ENAMELED IRON, STAINLESS STEEL. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if without compatible cookware or no cookware is detecte. Power Range– 9 Power Level from 150W to 1800W Temperature from 140℉ to 460℉
- Easy Cleaning Glass Surface– Electronic induction cooktop frees you from struggling with burnt on food that’s hard to remove. Please make cleaning with cooktop cleaner for induction burner until it cool down below 140°F
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
8. CUSIMAX Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Electric Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware, 10.2”
- 【1800W-9 Power Level】Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power.9 power Leval and temperature range 140℉ to 464℉, can meet different cooking needs: gentle fire, frying, boiling, charring, steam, slow boiling. Cusimax Countertop Burner delivers most of the heat to the pot, saving time and money!
- 【Safety-Rest Assured】Digital sensor touch control panel, touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature and power.The induction burner has child safety lock and timer for the maximum in kids safety.No fire and no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【Universal Fit Induction Cooker】The electric burner is suitable for stainless steel, cast iron, enameled iron, and flat bottomed skillets which diameter should be no less than 4.72”(12cm) or more than 10.2″(26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooker will automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- 【Wide Applications-Easily Clean】The compact and lightweight induction hot plate maximizes your kitchen space. Easy storage Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- 【18-Month-Replacement】If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement
9. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
10. Portable Induction Cooktop Electric Burner 1800Watt – ANTI-SKIP Cooking Surface, Overheat Protection with Safety Child Lock
- Portable Induction Cooktop: Warmfod Induction Cooktop uses 120v 1800w of electricity, ROTATE KNOB design, Safety ANTI-SKIP cooking surface, lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Simple and Convenient: Our countertop burners have LED screen display in Celsius, Fahrenheit or by cooking level, with 10 power levels and 10 temperature levels to meet your different choice, , additional KEEP-WARM function designs for heating milk and melting chocolate
- Durable and Stylish Design: The special matte cooking surface is safer and prevents the cookware from moving when water overflows the surface. Easy to clean and maintain, just wipe gently with a cloth. The packaging contains magnets to test whether the cookware is compatible with the machine.
- Safe Operation: 2hrs59mins built-in countdown timer and safety lock function, with automatic shutdown function and sound signal, using a low-noise cooling fan, allowing you to fully enjoy the fun of cooking.
- Safety Features: We are committed to providing customers with reliable and high-quality products. The machine has been strictly inspected and passed ETL certification. And you will receive a 1-year warranty. If you have any requirements, please contact us, we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
Warmfod offers a variety line of Portable Induction Cooktop in North America.
Warmfod is continuously improving and evolving for our customer needs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1800Watt Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!