Top 10 20V Dewalt Siding Nailer
Nowadays, there are so many products of 20v dewalt siding nailer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 20v dewalt siding nailer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 20v dewalt siding nailer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
834 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life. Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. Ergonomic design is lighter (4.5 lbs.) than leading competitive Coil roofing mailers. Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding. Operating pressure: 70-120 PSI. Over mold grip. Fixed exhaust.
2. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
3. DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
From the Manufacturer
The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
4. DEWALT DCN21PLB 20V MAX 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer (Tool Only)
- Dual-speed motor optimzed to drive a wide range of fasteners for versatility
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump-fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- High-strength aluminum magazine with easy-to-operate pusher latch
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
The 20V MAX* 21° Plastic Collated Cordless Framing Nailer delivers the performance demanded by pro’s to get the job done. The DCN21PL can drive a range of plastic collated fasteners up to 3-1/4″ and 0.148″ in diameter into a wide range of materials. Its compact shape, well-balanced design, and easy-to-operate features make it a highly productive tool capable of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. 100% battery power means you can show up and start working without wasting time setting up a compressor or spending money on costly fuel cell replacements.
5. BOSTITCH N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Aluminum Housing
- Made in USA
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails. Magazine Capacity : 300
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths. Lightweight magnesium housing design for durability. Soft rubber foot prevents damage. Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user. Specs: Tool Weight: 4.7 lb; Height : 14.96″; Air Inlet Size: .25″; Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI: Fastener Specifications: 15 Degree Wire Weld & Plastic Inserted Coil Siding Nails (1 1/4″ – 2 1/2″). Includes: Carrying Case.
Nail down siding in no time with the powerful, precise Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer. This lightweight tool features a aluminum housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigors of all-day use. And with adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials, including soft woods. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you’re working.
All-day siding jobs are easier on your hands thanks to lightweight magnesium housing. View larger.
Accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails from 1.25″ to 2.5″. View larger.
Works with a Variety of Siding Materials, from Soft Wood to Steel
Pretty much no matter what type of siding you’re working with, the N66C-1 will take care of the job. This nailer accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails and includes a soft rubber foot that’s perfect for working with soft wood. Additionally, the N66C-1 can handle the tough stuff: cement, clapboard, fencing, and even light-gauge steel are no problem.
The N66C-1 has an adjustable guide and an operating range of 70 to 120 PSI, which means you can dial in the right depth for the job. And with driving power of 515 in/lbs, the N66C-1 can be easily set for 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2- inch nails. Additionally, the N66C-1 has a 350-nail magazine, so you can knock out plenty of work in a single load.
The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you’re working.
Lightweight, Durable Construction for Everyday Use
Finish the job without breaking a sweat. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer is constructed with aluminum, which means it is light enough to wield all day. Measuring just 3.25 x 12 x 11.25 inches (WxHxL) and weighing just 4.9 pounds, this nailer is still durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of any jobsite. The N66C-1 stores in its included protective carrying case when not in use.
The Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer is covered by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers–many of them industry firsts.
What’s in the Box
Siding nailer and carrying case.
6. BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
Bostitch Stanley Rn46-1 Nailer Roofing
From the Manufacturer
No nailer does everything, but the Bostitch RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer comes close. Stop at any construction site and watchas the roofers fly through their job with ease. Chances are, they are using the no. 1 roofing nailer in the business–the RN46-1. This little tank is built to last even under extreme job conditions. Bostitch makes sure by dragging it 75-miles across asphalt shingles in its testing labs. Constructed of tough but light magnesium, the RN46-1 weighs only 4.8-pounds and delivers 410-inch-pounds of torque, and it comes with unique features like a single-action side-load canister that is quick and easy to load; a dry-fire lockout so it won’t fire when it runs out of nails; carbide inserts wherever it might contact a work surface; skid-resistant pads; a tool-less shingle guide; and an adjustable-depth dial and an over-molded rubber grip.
7. Freeman PCN65 Coil Siding Fencing Nailer Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun with Depth Adjust & Side Load Magazine
- NAILED IT: This pneumatic coil siding fencing nailer features a lightweight & durable magnesium body, ergonomic grip handle, no-mar tip & transparent side load magazine that holds up to 400 wire or plastic coated siding nails for hard-working efficiency
- MANY APPLICATIONS: This nailer is ideal for cement siding, sheathing, fencing, fiber concrete siding, decking installation, plywood and OSB. It features depth adjustment, allowing you to customize the firing depth for many different types of projects
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
Features: 360-degree adjustable exhaust, magnesium body, anodized aluminum parts, High quality rubber O-rings, finger depth adjust, air filter/ dust cap, reversible belt hook, One piece driver blade, open nose design, trigger with safety Lock, oil and wrenches included.Freeman PCN65 Coil nailer can be used for variety of applications, such as cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, Siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. It shoots 15 degree nails ranging in size from 1 1/4″ To 2 1/2″. Nails are readily available at most hardware stores using the same 15 degree nail as all name brand pneumatic Siding nailers. The body of this gun is constructed of die-cast magnesium for low weight and durability. Internally, the driver blade is constructed of very tough heat treated one piece hardened steel. The cylinder is constructed of anodized aluminum and high quality rubber O-rings for extended life. It has an adjustable depth control so that the depth of the driven nail can be easily controlled and adjusted depending on the particular application. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Freeman Pneumatic line of nailers was developed with the professional in mind. Our company has worked diligently to develop a product that could meet the demands of the professional customer and still hold true to the value associated with our product and its price point. Freeman guns are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted by a us company, Prime global products, Inc. Pgp is proud to offer our nailers to the professional and Do-It yourself alike. Freeman nail guns are backed by our 7 year limited warranty. If your Freeman tool ever needs service please Read our Warranty policy for complete details. Please contact Use with any question regarding your Freeman nailer at: www.Freemantools.Com or by calling 888-669-5672.
From the Manufacturer
Features: 360-degree Adjustable Exhaust, Magnesium Body, Anodized Aluminum Parts, High Quality Rubber O-Rings, Finger Depth Adjust, Air Filter / Dust Cap , Reversible Belt Hook, One Piece Driver Blade, Open Nose Design, Trigger with safety lock, Oil and Wrenches included.Freeman PCN65 coil nailer can be used for variety of applications, such as cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. It shoots 15 degree nails ranging in size from 1 1/4″ to 2 1/2″. Nails are readily available at most hardware stores using the same 15 degree nail as all name brand pneumatic siding nailers. The body of this gun is constructed of die-cast magnesium for low weight and durability. Internally, the driver blade is constructed of very tough heat treated one piece hardened steel. The cylinder is constructed of anodized aluminum and high quality rubber o-rings for extended life. It has an adjustable depth control so that the depth of the driven nail can be easily controlled and adjusted depending on the particular application. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Freeman Pneumatic line of nailers was developed with the professional in mind. Our company has worked diligently to develop a product that could meet the demands of the Professional customer and still hold true to the value associated with our product and its price point. Freeman guns are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted by a US company, Prime Global Products, Inc. PGP is proud to offer our nailers to the professional and Do-it Yourselfers alike. Freeman nail guns are backed by our 7 Year Limited Warranty. If your Freeman tool ever needs service please read our warranty policy for complete details. Please contact use with any question regarding your Freeman Nailer at: www.freemantools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.
8. PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, Includes Battery and Charger
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: this cordless brad nailer is battery-powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: a tool-free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20V MAX Lithium-ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
The PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is 100% battery powered which eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges. The special motor design provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions. This nailer features multiple tool free settings to provide increased productivity and user safety. The unit’s lightweight and optimal center of gravity provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue. It also offers multi functional dual LED lights to light up your workspace, and indicate errors. Fastener length capacity of 5/8″ – 2″, magazine capacity of 100, with sequential firing mode and trigger lock. Includes (1) PCC680L Battery, and (1) PCC691L Charger.
9. Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20V 2-in-1 18 Gauge 2" Nailer and Stapler with Batteries, Case, and Fasteners
- Ideal for decorative trim, moulding, cabinetry, paneling, upholstery, insulation, plastic sheeting, window casing, furniture trim, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 3/4″ to 1-5/8″
- High power technology provides fast firing speeds up to 30 nails / staples per minute
- Select fire switch for fast and easy switching between bump and single firing mode
- Two high capacity 20V 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries produce enhanced battery life
- Quick charger fully charges batteries in under 30 minutes for less downtime
- Easy access nose for clearing jams in the event of a jammed fastener
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for various applications
- LED light indicator warns of nail jams, low battery, and an empty magazine
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use and increased control
The Freeman PE20V2118G Cordless 20 Volt 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2″ Nailer and Stapler with Lithium-Ion Batteries, Case, and Fasteners is specifically designed for finish work around the house and job site such as moulding and trim, insulation, plastic sheeting, cabinetry, paneling, and hobbies and crafts. This battery powered tool is compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 3/4″ to 1-5/8″. The cordless electric design delivers high power technology and fast firing speeds, and eliminates the need to be tethered to a loud and heavy air compressor. The battery is capable of 400 shots per charge and 30 fasteners per minute, and can be fully charged in 30 minutes or less. The select fire switch on the side panel toggles between sequential single firing for precision or contact bump firing for speed. The depth of the nails and staples is adjusted by turning a wheel above the drive blade. The no mar tip protects your work surface, ensuring professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors. An ergonomic handle helps reduce fatigue and increase control. Red and green LED lights on the side of the tool indicate when the battery is low, the tool is jammed, fasteners are low, or the tool is overheating.
Upgraded features of this combo cordless nail gun and stapler include the Freeman F20 Platform (20 volts instead of 18), battery level indicator lights on the lithium-ion batteries, a 4 amp rapid charger up from 1.7 amps, and a more reliable re-engineered nose design for less jamming.
This kit comes with everything you need to get started, including two 20V lithium-ion batteries, a rapid charger, 500 brad nails, 500 staples, an adjustment tool, and a hard-sided blow molded case to store it all when you are done. The Cordless 20 Volt 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2″ Nailer and Stapler will increase your productivity when tackling home improvement and repair projects, and is covered by Freeman’s 1 Year Professional Tool Warranty.
10. Metabo HPT NR90AES1 Pneumatic Framing Nailer, 2" up to 3-1/2" Plastic Collated Full Head Nails .113 – .148, Tool-less Depth Adjustment, 21 Degree Magazine, Selective Actuation Switch, 5-Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 2″ up to 3-1/2″ plastic collated framing nails
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime
The NR90AES1 framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2″ Up to 3-1/2″ In length and features Metabo HPT next generation “industrial design.” the redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7.5 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20V Dewalt Siding Nailer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!