Finding your suitable readers for 2u lenovo server with raid 5 loaded 4tb is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 2u lenovo server with raid 5 loaded 4tb including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
858 reviews analysed
1. WD 8TB My Cloud EX2 Ultra Network Attached Storage – NAS – WDBVBZ0080JCH-NESN
- Centralized network storage and access from anywhere with computers or mobile devices
- High-performance 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB memory for seamless media streaming and ultra-fast file transfers
- Milestone Arcus Surveillance software with unlimited camera licenses
- Multiple RAID configurations and automatic backup options to help guard important data
- Automatic file synching across all your computers for up-to-date access from anywhere
- Volume encryption and password protection for enhanced data security
A 1.3 GHz dual-core processor for high performance and ultra-fast transfer speeds. Up to 16TB of centralized storage for your entire network. Simple system management for personalized backup. Windows-Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1 Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X- El Capitan (Mac OS 10.11) Yosemite (Mac OS 10.10) Maverick (Mac OS 10.9) Mountain Lion* (Mac OS 10.8) Lion* (Mac OS 10 Note-Compatibility may vary depending on your computer’s hardware configuration and operating system)
2. Synology 5 bay NAS DiskStation DS1019+ (Diskless)
- Quad-core CPU with AES-NI encryption engine, delivering reading and writing throughput at over 225 MB/s even when data are encrypted
- Loaded with two 4GB DDR3L memory module, providing 8GB memory capacity in total
- Built-in two M.2 NVMe SSD slots for system cache support
- Dual 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Dual-channel H.264/H.265 4K video transcoding on the fly
- Scalable up to 10 drives with one expansion unit DX517 connected
3. TerraMaster F5-221 NAS 5-Bay Cloud Storage Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Intel Apollo 2.0GHz dual-core CPU, and 2GB of RAM (expandable up to 4GB). Blazingly fast speed of 200 MB/s reading and 190 MB/s writing.
- AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
- Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation. Support Seagate IHM. Compatible with 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA HDD, 2.5″ SATA SSD. For better and stable perofrmance, Seagate IronWolf HDD’s or WD RED ones are recommended.
4. Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – CMR 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5900 RPM 64MB Cache for RAID Network Attached Storage – Frustration Free Packaging (ST4000VNZ08/VN008)
- IronWolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 8 bay, multi user NAS environments craving powerhouse performance
- Store more and work faster with a NAS optimized hard drive providing 4TB and cache of up to 64MB
- Purpose built for NAS enclosures, IronWolf delivers less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file sharing performance, and much more
- Easily monitor the health of drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long term reliability with 1M hours MTBF
- 3 year limited warranty protection plan included
Purpose built for multi-user NAS environments, IronWolf is perfect for teams needing to store more and work faster. Designed for up to 8 bays and featuring 4TB and speeds of up to 180MB/s, these internal hard drives are specifically built for less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file-sharing performance, and lower power consumption. Easily monitor the health of hard drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long-term reliability with 1M hours MTBF and the included three-year limited warranty protection plan.
5. HGST Ultrastar HUS724040ALE640 (0F18567) 4TB 64MB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal Enterprise Hard Drive – 5 Year Warranty
- Enterprise-class reliability – Field-proven second-generation design specified at 2M hours MTBF
- Rotation Speed: 7200RPM, Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s, Massive space – 4TB for capacity-optimized enterprise applications
- Enterprise Capacity HDD, Heavy Duty, Design for 24/7
- Works for Any SATA Server, NAS, RAID, PC/Mac, CCTV DVR, Surveillance System
- 5 Year Warranty from Reseller, Worry free Return! 100% Full Refund
HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 is the world’s first 4TB 7200 RPM hard drive with a 2.0 million hours MTBF specification and backed by a full 5-year warranty, originally offered with SATA 6Gb/s interface. Ultrastar 7K4000 represents the sixth-generation HGST 5-platter design, which has been field proven by top server and storage OEMs and Internet giants. Engineered for the highest quality, the Ultrastar 7K4000 is put through grueling design tests during development and must pass stringent ongoing reliability testing during manufacturing. Ultrastar 7K4000 delivers by reducing downtime, eliminating service calls and minimizing TCO.
Combining 7200 RPM performance and granular power control
Operating at 7200 RPM, the Hitachi Ultrastar 7K4000 offers better overall performance than slower-RPM, capacity-oriented drives at impressively low power-consumption rates. When compared to the previous generation Ultrastar 7K3000 , the 7K4000 offers up to a 155% improvement in sustained data transfer rate, and a 120% improvement in watts-per-GB. With five Advanced Power Management modes, a 36% reduction in watts during low-RPM idle mode, and using less than 1W during standby/sleep mode, the Ultrastar 7K4000 can help data centers achieve lower AC power and HVAC requirements, freeing up precious headroom
Delivering industry-leading reliability
With a robust fourth-generation mechanical design, Ultrastar 7K4000 is specifically built and tested for the enterprise. The Ultrastar SATA drive family features Hitachi-patented Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) sensor technology, which optimizes drive reliability in multi-drive RAID arrays and rack-mounted systems. Backed by a one-year warranty, the Ultrastar platform has earned Hitachi a reputation among server and storage vendors as a global partner dedicated to delivering the highest quality and reliability in the industry.
6. Buffalo LinkStation 210 2TB Private Cloud Storage NAS with Hard Drives Included
- Hard Drives Included
- Entry-class Personal cloud: access and share your content anytime, anywhere over the Internet
- Easy to set up: Plug into your router for instant network access
- Consolidate storage and backup your PC & Mac computers
- Stream videos and photos to your DLNA/UPnP connected devices
- Built-in Bit Torrent client for simplified file downloading and management
- 2TB capacity – 1 Drive bay
- Easy to use with your smartphone or tablet devices – no computer needed
Buffalo; s link station 210 provides easy to use shared storage and backup for all PC and Mac computers, tablets and smartphones on your home network. Simply connect it to your wireless router for access Anywhere in your home. While on the go, Buffalo web access service allows you to create a free personal cloud for easy remote access anytime, anywhere over the internet, and even on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices. With link station 210, You can back up multiple computers simultaneously and enjoy uninterrupted access to terabytes of storage anytime, anywhere.
7. WD Black 4TB Performance Hard Drive – 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD4005FZBX
WD Black performance storage is designed to enhance your PC experience across heavier computing tasks whether you are a digital artist, video editor, photographer, or gamer. Available with an impressive 256 MB of DRAM cache on higher capacity models, the WD Black drive is optimized for drive performance so you can spend more time experiencing the things you love most. Enhance your PC’s performance even further when you combine a WD Black drive with an SSD for a dual drive configuration, allowing you to benefit from the additional caching of your operating system onto the SSD for increased performance. All together, the WD Black drive gives you the hard drive performance, capacity and an industry leading 5-year limited warranty for an inspiring three-in-one storage solution.
8. OWC 4-Bay Storage Enclosure with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- 4-Bay Storage 4.0TB 4-Drive SSD Storage Solution with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Up to 1527MB/s sustained performance
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports, Dedicated DisplayPort 1.2 port
- Works with 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives — no adapter needed
- Intelligent drive monitoring with desktop and email notifications
- User configurable in RAID 0, 1, 4, 5 & 1+0
- Ultra quiet, heat dissipating aluminum chassis
- Rigorously pre-tested with multi-hour burn-in
- Featuring SoftRAID XT, RAID-5 Pre-configured. Thunderbolt 3 cable included, 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
9. Glyph Atom RAID SSD 4TB Black (External USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3) AR4000BLK
The Atom RAID SSD is Glyph’s fastest Solid State Drive ever. Combining capacities up to 4TB with speeds of up to 860MB/s, wrapped in a rugged, bus-powered aluminum enclosure that fits in your pocket. Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.0, it’s our fastest and most versatile drive yet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2U Lenovo Server With Raid 5 Loaded 4Tb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!