847 reviews analysed
1. MIDEA MAD50C1ZWS Dehumidifier 70 Pint with Reusable Filter, Ideal for basements, bedroom, bathroom, with bucket of 1.6 gallon, Pint (50 Pint New DOE)
- 4,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier are able to collect 50 pint (70 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. Meanwhile, continuous dehumidification mode is perfect for keeping your home at the proper humidity level.
- QUIET OPERATION – Quiet enough for use in bedrooms to maintain both healthy air quality and a relaxing environment. A maximum 51 decibel volume enables quiet operation that registers around the same volume as a quiet conversation.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank when it’s full, or simply connect a standard .75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
- WORLDWIDE WARRANTY – Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor warranty on this product.
2. Tosot 30 Pint 1500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Dehumidifier – for Basements, Large Rooms, and Whole House – Quiet, Portable, and Efficient – Prevents Mold and Mildew
- 30 PINT ROOM DEHUMIDIFIER: This sized unit is perfect for bathrooms or other small rooms. In just one day, you can remove up to 30 pints (4 gallons) of moisture from your home. Not only are humid homes sticky and uncomfortable, the high moisture levels can lead to growth of mold and mildew which can damage your health and your belongings.
- ENERGY STAR RATED: We don’t have to all become tree-hugging hippies to agree on climate change (it’s real) but one thing we can all agree on is the sweet relief of saving a few bucks on your monthly energy bills, am I right? Energy Star-rated appliances are not just better for the environment, but also for your wallet.
- BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER: You might be one of those people who likes the smell of a damp basement. That’s fine, but as humidity levels approach 60% it makes the environment more friendly to mold, mildew and other allergens. By pulling moisture out of your dingy basement you can create a more comfortable and safe environment for your family.
- QUIET OPERATION: You don’t always see it… but that’s the point. A peak sound level of 48 decibels means you’ll hardly notice the dehumidifier is running. For comparison, 50 decibels is about as loud as a secluded suburban street or a normal conversation at home, so you will never have to choose conversation over comfort again.
- POWER OUTAGE RESTART: If you experience a power outage due to a storm, you do not want to have to go around resetting all of your applainces and electronic devices. TOSOT dehumidifiers will revert back to their previous settings once power is restored, giving you one less thing to worry about after you get back on the grid.
3. Frigidaire 5304487154 Dehumidifier Filter Unit
This is a genuine replacement Part, The model number and name for the following item: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 5304487154 dehumidifier – knob.
4. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 Cubic Feet (150 sq ft), Compact and Portable for Damp Air, Mold, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Basement, Caravan, Office, Garage
- SMALL & COMPACT: Lightweight, Compact and Portable – capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity
- AUTO SHUT OFF: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and turn on the LED light indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier
- ULTRA-QUIET & EFFICIENT: The Thermo-Electric Cooling (Peltier) technology (No compressor needed) allows for whisper quiet operation making it great for use in bedrooms and offices
- REMOVES 9 OUNCES OF MOISTURE/DAY: Optimal function in room sizes up to 1200 cubic feet (150sq ft)
- REMOVES MOISTURE: Perfect for removing damp, mould and moisture from your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 30 Pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!