We spent many hours on research to finding 850 watt power supply liquid cooling, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 850 watt power supply liquid cooling, you should not miss this article. 850 watt power supply liquid cooling coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 850 watt power supply liquid cooling by our suggestions
757 reviews analysed
1. EVGA Supernova 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850W, Fully Modular, ECO Mode with Fdb Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-G5-0850-X1
- 80 plus Gold certified, with 91% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese capacitors, active clamp +DC-DC converter design to improve 3.3V./ 5V. Stability
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan and EVGA eco mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan
- 10 year limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
The EVGA SuperNOVA G5 joins the Elite ranks of the EVGA 80 Plus Gold Power supplies. As the successor to the award-winning G3 Series, The G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 Plus Gold certification, a fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan with EVGA Eco mode, These power supplies are built for performance and silence.
2. Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W 80+ Gold Semi Modular ATX 12V/EPS 12V Power Supply 5 YR Warranty PS-TPD-1200MPCGUS-1
- 80 PLUS GOLD certified – 90% efficiency under typical load.
- Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2.31 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92 standards.
- 105 Degree / 221 Degree High quality Japanese capacitors.Warranty: 5 Years.
- Ultra-quiet 135mm fan with smart fan control.Semi modular design with low profile black flat cables.
- Power Good Signal: 100-500ms
- The Tough power 1200W adopts a 135mm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control. This guarantees superior cooling performance and silent operation
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified and Haswell Ready
- Low-profile flat modular cables used in the design enhance airflow as well as improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Flat cables are inherently more flexible, making cable routing easier
- High Quality Japanese Capacitor
- Massive and Dedicated +12V Output
The Thermaltake Tough power Series is a premium line of PSUs certified to the 80 PLUS Gold standard. Incorporating components of the highest quality, it delivers stable performance and unbeatable efficiency. TPD 1200W Gold, which uses a semi-modular design. An ultra-quiet fan delivers silent cooling and a single strong 12V rail flexibly routes the maximum available power to the CPU, enabling peak performance of the computer system. The Tough power 1200W adopts a 135mm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control. This guarantees superior cooling performance and silent operation. The Tough power 1200W saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 90% and is certified to 80 PLUS Gold. In addition, the Tough power Series is designed to meet the demands of Intel’s new Has well processors. Low-profile flat modular cables used in the design enhance airflow as well as improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Flat cables are inherently more flexible, making cable routing easier. High-quality Japanese capacitor produces supreme performance with low impedance characteristics. This delivers stable operation over extended periods of time, as well as excellent reliability. The Tough power 1200W is equipped with an authentic and powerful single +12V rail to ensure a stable and reliable supply to other PC components.
“A highly performance PSU with a plethora of RGB lighting modes.” – Tom’s Hardware
Awarded HardOCP’s “Editor’s Choice Silver Award”
The Thermaltake Tough power Series is a premium line of PSUs certified to the 80 PLUS Gold standard. Incorporating components of the highest quality, it delivers stable performance and unbeatable efficiency. TPD 1200W Gold, which uses a semi-modular design. An ultra-quiet fan delivers silent cooling and a single strong 12V rail flexibly routes the maximum available power to the CPU, enabling peak performance of the computer system.
Short P/N: TPD-1200M
Type: Intel ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V standards
Max. Output Capacity: 1200W
Peak Output Capacity:1250W
Dimension (H x W x D): 86mm x 150mm x 180mm
PFC （Power Factor Correction）: Active PFC
Power Good Signal: 100-500 msec
Hold Up Time: 16msec (minimum) @ 75% of full load at 115V / 230V input.
Input current: 12A – 6A
Input Frequency Range: 60 Hz – 50 Hz
Input Voltage : 115 Vac- 240 Vac
Operating Temperature: 0℃ to +40℃
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90%,non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ to +60 ℃
Storage Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Cooling System: 135mm double ball-bearing fan, 1500±10%R.P.M.
Efficiency: 87-92% efficiency @ 20-100% load
MTBF: 120,000 hrs minimum
Safety Approval: UL/ CB+Baurt mark/ CE/ FCC/ CCC/ GOST certification
PCI-E Connector: PCI-E 6+2pin x 8
Protection: OVP, OPP,SCP
3. Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB 850W 80+ Bronze Smart Zero 256-Color RGB Fan Fully Modular ATX 12V 2.4/EPS 12V 2.92 Power Supply 7 YR Warranty PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R
- New era in Colorful power: take on more than just power, with RGB LED lighting options at your fingertips
- 80 plus Bronze Certified and sky lake C6/C7 ready: Thermaltake smart Pro RGB Series is already prepared for Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings
- Zero rpm 140 millimeter smart ring fan: reduce total system noise with 0 rpm fan speeds options and improve case exhaust cooling with “face up” case placement for improved heat exhaust and LED lighting
- High quality Japanese capacitors: high quality Japanese capacitors provide superb performance and reliability
- 7 year Warranty
Take on a new generation of colorful power with the Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB power supply series. Featuring capacities ranging from 650W to 850W and 80 plus Bronze certification, the Smart Pro RGB series adopts high-quality components with a fully modular design that always accommodates any mainstream build under any circumstances. Colorful options at your fingertips allow easy access to RGB modes and stay silent with Smart zero fan capabilities for ultra quiet operation. Upgraded 140mm Ring RGB fan produces higher airflow allowing the PSU to take on case heat exhaust with ease allowing users to “face up” the power supply for even more cooling. Take on more than just power with the Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB power supply series.
4. MasterWatt 750 Watt Semifanless Modular Power Supply, 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply for Computers
The Cooler Master Master Watt Bronze 750W is a modular 80 Plus Bronze certified PSU with a semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, The masterwork Bronze fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dc-to-dc topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance, The masterwork Bronze 750 watt is equipped with 16 AWG PCIe cables, which reduce resistance thereby increasing efficiency.
5. ASUS ROG Strix 750 Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold 750W ATX Power Supply with 0dB Axial Tech Fan and 10 Year Warranty
- 750W 80 Plus Gold certification for energy efficiency, built with 100% Japanese capacitors for stability and durability
- 0dB cooling with dustproof IP5X Axial-tech fan and integrated ROG heatsinks for cooler operation
- Fully modular cable design including 1x motherboard 24/20 pin, 2x CPU 4+4 pin, 4x PCI-E 6+2 pin, 8x SATA and 3x Molex cables
- Magnetic ROG logo and stickers to customize the visible side of your power supply
- 10-Year for core product operation and peace of mind
The ROG Strix 750W features an 80 Plus Gold certification for energy efficiency, IP5X-certified 135mm Axial-Tech 0Db fan, ROG heatsinks and 100% Japanese capacitors. The 750-watt power supply includes a 10-year , Fully modular cable design, plus a magnetic logo and stickers to customize the visible side of the PSU.
6. EVGA 850 Bq, 80+ Bronze 850W, Semi Modular, 5 Year Warranty, Includes Free Power On Self Tester, Power Supply 110-BQ-0850-V1
- EVGA 850 BQ – “great quality, Great value
- 80 plus Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/ Bearing: 140mm Teflon nano-steel Bearing – quiet and intelligent auto fan for near-silent operation
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, and SCP
- 5 year
Introducing the next generation in value; The EVGA BQ series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA award winning power supply lineup, like a 140mm fan with Near silent operation and modular cables To make one of the best values today in high performance power supplies
7. ASUS Rog Thor 1200 Certified 1200W Fully-Modular RGB Power Supply with LiveDash Oled Panel
- 80+ platinum certification for energy efficiency, built with 100 % Japanese capacitors for stability and durability
- 0db cooling with dustproof ip5x wing blade fans and integrated RGB heatsinks for cooler operation
- Oled power display: Real time power draw monitoring with oled power display
- Aura sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products
- AC input range:100 to 240V AC
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum is the first ROG power supply, featuring an certified 135mm wing-blade fan, OLED power display and 100% Japanese capacitors. The 1, 200-watt power supply also has 80+ Platinum certification for energy efficiency, aura Sync for lighting synchronization with an extensive aura ecosystem.
8. CORSAIR HX Series, HX850, 850 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
- 80+ Platinum runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Fully modular allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 10-Year Backed by CORSAIR legendary technical support and customer service
- 135mm FDB fan with Zero RPM mode virtually silent operation at low loads
- +12V rail switch gives the user The choice of a single +12V rail or multiple +12V rails
The CORSAIR HX Series gives you extremely tight voltages and virtually silent operation With all Japanese capacitors they’re ideal for high performance PCs where reliability is essential 80+ Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat and together with the Zero RPM Fan Mode gives you virtually silent operation Tech support 1-888-222-4346 opt 1
9. Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB Plus 1200W 80+ Platinum Digital RGB LED Smart Zero Fan SLI/Crossfire Ready ATX12V v2.4 / SSI EPS v2.92 Power Supply 10 YR Warranty PS-TPI-1200F2FDPU-1
- New Era in Colorful Power: Take on more than just power, with 16. 8 million RGB LED colors plus 12 addressable RGB LEDs and 7 lighting options at your fingertips
- New Digital Platform: New circuit design with PFC & LLC digital controllers and 32Bit MCU efficiently reduce ripple noise with steady voltage output
- Flat All Black Cables/Connectors: Low-profile flat black cables enhance cable routing with all black connectors for a neutral look
- 100% All Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors: Premium internal components greatly improve the durability and offer the highest stability and reliability
- Industry Leading : 10 Year
Take on a new era in colorful power with the Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB Plus Power Supply Series. The iRGB Plus Series adopts the highest quality components with a fully modular design to support today’s PC demands. Monitor your efficiency, power, voltage and more in real time with the free Thermaltake DPS App 3. 0 Software. Ring Plus 14 RGB offers colorful performance with digital controls for lightning and speed. Add even more with better OC performance, support SLI/Crossfire components and increased stability with 100% Japanese Capacitors for proper power delivery. Take on more than just power with the iRGB Plus Series. “Congratulations Thermaltake on providing a very solid 1200W unit at a price that makes users breather easier rather than hyperventilating. ” – HardOCP Silver Award “A high performance PSU with a plethora of RGB lighting modes. If you are into the RGB lighing trend then the TPI-1200F2FDP looks to be an excellend choice. ” – Tom’s Hardware Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB PLUS Platinum Series features a patented 16. 8 million colors RGB fan, 12 addressable single LEDs and high-tech components. With the support for three Thermaltake s intelligent platforms DPS G PC APP, DPS G Smart Power Management (SPM) Cloud and DPS G Mobile APP Toughpower iRGB PLUS Platinum Series becomes the world s first voice controllable digital power supply that enables users to access power supply s current status, CPU/VGA/RAM key parameters, control over RGB fan lighting mode and fan speed , along with the real-time alerts covering major PSU abnormalities, and eventually save energy and reduce CO2 emission. P/N: PS-TPI-1200F2FDPx-1 Short P/N: TPI-1200F2FDP Model: TPI-1200DH3FCP Type: ATX 12V v2. 4 and EPS v2. 92 Max. Output Capacity : 1200W Peak Output Capacity: 1440W Color: Black Dimension （ W / H / D ）: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 180mm(D) PFC （Power Factor Correction）: Active PFC Power Good Signal: 100-500 msec Hold Up Time > 16msec at 100% of full load Input Current: 14A Input Frequency Range: 50Hz – 60Hz Input Voltage: 100V 240V~ Operating Temperature: 0° C to + 50° C Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%, non-condensing Storage Temperature: -20° C to + 70° C Storage Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing Cooling System: 14cm hydraulic bearing fan Efficiency: Meet 80 PLUS Platinum at 115Vac input. MTBF: 120, 000 hrs minimum Safety Approval: CE/cTUVus/TÜ V/FCC/CCC/EAC /S-Mark PCI-E 6+2pin: 8
10. GameMax Power Supply 850W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Certified with Addressable RGB Light – Vairous Color Mode, RGB-850-Rainbow
- ⚡【Performance】Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation. 80 plus Gold certified, with 91% efficiency or higher under typical loads. Fully-modular output wire rod, optimize routing requirements.
- ⚡【Addressable RGB Control】Press RGB controller switch successively, the lights change into single color mode and breathing lights, color mix mode in turn.
- ⚡【Highest Protection】Powerful single +12V rails offer stable DC output and support high-end graphic card and PC system. Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability, OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP electrical protection included.
- ⚡【Our brand】GAMEMAX has been committed to manufacture PC components and provide OEM service for well-known brands from 2003 till now. GAMEMAX\’s products are of multiple international security standard certificates including CB, CCC, FCC, CE, etc.
- ⚡【After-Sale Service】The 5 years worry-free product experience process will be provided to you and the manufacturer will bear all the responsibility if any product problems happen.
-Gamemax RGB series power supply “Value and Performance” scheme. The most suitable cost/performance ratio is the best choice for system builder.
-12V CPU power and modern PCIe 6+2pin connectors are ready for high-end gaming system. Fully electrical protection and official safety are also the quality promise by Gamemax.
RGB Modes Operation Instructions:
-Many different modes will be available by pressing RGB light button.
-The lights have a variety of different ARGB and RGB lighting effects.
-In any mode, long press the power button in 3s to turn off the light function.
-Compatible with ATX 12V 2.3.1, EPS 12V 2.92.
-High-end SECC black coating casing.
-Low Noise 14cm RGB Fan with intelligent fan speed control.
-Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
-High-end VGA card support with modern PCle 6+2pin connector.
-Powerful single + 12V rails offer stable DC output and support high-end graphic card and PC system.
-Long cable length at least 500mm supports high-end case with “Bottom” PSU position.
-Active power factor rate up to 0.9.
-Green power design that meets ERP requirements.
-Low ripple noise.
-OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP electrical protection included.
-RGB Ring Fan on top, RGB Gamemax logo on the side surface, the lights is coming from the top and side.
-Type: Desktop ATX PSU
-Size: 170 × 150 × 85 mm
-Fan size: 140mm
-Modular: Fully cable modular
-80Plus: Gold certified
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 850 Watt Power Supply Liquid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!