Top 9 Apple Grill Pellets
Finding your suitable readers for apple grill pellets is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple grill pellets including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
734 reviews analysed
1. Traeger Grills PEL318 Apple 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
- Weight: 20 lb. bag
Deliver pure, 100% hardwood barbeque taste to everything you cook on your traeger. Traeger hardwood pellets are sustainably sourced & use only the highest quality materials. Achieve perfect blue smoke for superior flavor, & get consistency you can count on, cook after cook.
2. Bear Mountain BBQ 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets – Apple Wood (20 lb. Bag) Perfect for Pellet Smokers, or Any Outdoor Grill | Mild Sweet, Smoky Wood-Fired Flavor
- Bear Mountain BBQ Apple Wood | Subtle sweet, smoky flavor | Perfect go-to mixture for ham, fish, poultry or vegetable
- Made from 100% All-Natural premium hardwood – no binders, fillers or additives
- Infuse all-natural, robust flavor and tenderness into your next meal
- Use with all outdoor pellet, gas, charcoal or electric grills and smokers
- 20 lb Bag, Made in the United States
If you’re looking to add rich, smoky flavor to your food without using anything artificial, wood pellets are your secret weapon. Our flavors are created from choice hardwoods, bursting with all-natural flavor. We kiln-dry them to 5% moisture, and don’t use any fillers or binders, so our premium all-natural wood pellets deliver a perfect, clean smoke. Our all-natural Apple pellets lighten things up with a subtle, sweet smokiness that beautifully flavors ham, fish and poultry. It’s never heavy and always delights.
3. Green Mountain Grills Premium Apple 100% Pure Hardwood Grilling Cooking Pellets
- Wood pellets designed for grilling and adding flavor to the smoke during the grilling process
- Perfect for grilling and outdoor cooking
- Oak-based and a larger diameter pellet that allows them to last longer than standard size pellets
- Pellets feature a sublime blend of applewood, American hickory, and red oak that’s both mature and gentle
- Helps produce a long burn with modest smoke
Fire up your grill and the smoker, because with 28 pounds of Green Mountain Grills Premium Apple Grilling Pellets, you’ll have plenty of fuel to cook up a storm on the patio or deck. These premium pellets are for premium cooking. They are made out of solid premium hardwood with a blend of applewood, American hickory, and red oak. They also have lower moisture for better performance, as well as a more efficient burn so you deal with less ash. Perfect for cooking up beef, chicken, pork, fish, or vegetables, turn to Green Mountain Grills Premium Apple Grilling Pellets for that natural, delicious flavor you’re after.
4. PIT BOSS 55433 BBQ Wood Pellets, 40 lb, Apple
Smokey with a mild sweetness flavor. Highly recommended for baking and pork. No artificial flavors, spray scents, glues or chemicals. Burn hotter and cleaner. Pellets are easy to use, great tasting and all natural, forcing the natural juices in the wood to bind the pellets together. Our raw wood is sourced across North America to make a superior product.
5. Oklahoma Joe’s 2778407DP 100% All-Natural Hardwood Apple Wood Pellets, (20 lb. Bag), Brown
- Apple wood pellets blended with oak for light, fruity smoke flavor
- 100% all-natural hardwood with a clean burn and low ash for easy clean-up
- Food-grade pellets to enhance the flavor of seafood, chicken, fruit and vegetables
- Combine with other flavors for your own custom blends
- 20-pound bag, keep pellets fresh, dry and ready to use in the Oklahoma Joe’s Pellet Bucket
Infuse your seafood, chicken, fruit and vegetables with the light, fruity smoke of Oklahoma Joe’s Apple Wood Pellets. These ultra-premium pellets are 100% natural, hardwood, food-grade pellets. They’re clean burning with low ash for easy clean-up and available in 20-pound bags. Bag measures approximately 21-inches in length x 12. 5-inches wide x 4-inches deep.
6. Camerons Smoking Wood BBQ Pellets (Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Mesquite)- 4 Pack of Pints Value Gift Set- All Natural Barbecue Smoker and Grilling Fuel
- Smoking Wood Pellets – Kiln dried barbecue smoking wood pellets produce smoke quickly.
- Smoker Pellets – Works great with gas grills, charcoal grills, smoker boxes, and even indoor smokers.
- BBQ Wood Pellets – Ignite quickly and com-bust 100% to create a delicate smoky flavor.
- Variety Pack Smoker Pellets – Wood pellets are raw timber, kiln dried, 100% Natural and made in the U.S.A. for the best performance.
- Best Selling Gift Pack – Pairs well with poultry, pork, meat, and more!
7. Green Mountain Grills Gourmet Grill Oak, Hickory, & Mesquite Pellet Blend for All Grill Types, 8 Pounds
- SPICE IT UP: Spice up your grilled masterpieces with this compact, reusable bag of wood pellets
- GENUINE WOOD FLAVOR: Crafted from the perfect blend of oak, hickory, and mesquite for added genuine wood flavor
- COMPACT BAG: Compact design is perfect for on-the-go outdoor activities such as camping, picnicking, tailgating, and more
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Works with gas, charcoal, electric, and pellet grills
- STANDS UPRIGHT: Bag conveniently stands upright so you don’t have to worry about accidental spillage
Baby back ribs. Smoked pork tenderloin. Roasted chicken. These are few examples of the delicious meals you can grill using the 8-pound Green Mountain Grills Gourmet Grill Oak, Hickory, and Mesquite Pellet Blend. Perfect to use with gas, charcoal, electric, and pellet grills. Spice up your grilled culinary masterpieces with genuine wood flavor. These grilling pellets add the perfect blend of oak, hickory, and mesquite flavor in every bite, from meat to vegetables. Designed in a small, compact, reusable bag, easily take these pellets on-the-go for camping, picnicking, tailgating, and more. When you’re ready to use, conveniently stand the bag upright and start placing pellets into your grill. Specifically designed for the Davy Crockett portable grill, these gourmet pellets work wonders with other grills, as well. Create mouth-watering meals with Green Mountain Grills Gourmet Pellet Blend.
8. Lumber Jack BBQ 7 varieties BBQ Pellet Pack – 1 Lb. Bag – 100% (Apple, Cherry, Pecan, Hickory, Maple-Hickory-Cherry, Mesquite and Maple) – Shipped Priority Mail if Qty 1
This Lumber Jack variety pack is great when using a Smokin Wedgie, Electric Smoker, Tube Smoker or Tray Smoker. You get 1 pound of each of the following varieties.
–> 100% Apple
–> 100% Cherry
–> 100% Pecan
–> 100% Hickory
–> 100% Maple-Hickory-Cherry
–> 100% Mesquite
–> 100% Maple
9. Smoking Wood Pellets – Instant Disposable Smoke Box Cans Turn Any Grill into a Smoker (Apple, Hickory, Mesquite)- Variety 3 Pack Gift Set of All Natural BBQ Wood
- Flavorwood – Made of 100% all natural, kiln dried, compressed wood pellets that are easy to use with a mess-free clean-up.
- Disposable Smoker Box – Produces all natural wood smoke when heated in charcoal, gas or electric grills and smokers for only pennies a serving.
- Smoke-in-a-Can – With proper placement a single can will achieve about 1 hour of total smoking time and can be used multiple times! Just remove can from heat to stop smoking and let cool before storing.
- Flavorwood pairs well with poultry, pork, beef, seafood, wild game, lamb, vegetables and cheeses.
- Variety 3 Pack comes with 1 can of each flavor (Apple, Hickory, Mesquite) for over 9 hours of smoking.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Grill Pellets for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!