Top 10 Arctic Cooling Cpu Fans
We spent many hours on research to finding arctic cooling cpu fans, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best arctic cooling cpu fans, you should not miss this article. arctic cooling cpu fans coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 arctic cooling cpu fans by our suggestions
514 reviews analysed
1. ARCTIC Freezer 7 X – Compact Multi-Compatible CPU Cooler, 92 mm PWM Fan, Compatible with Intel & AMD Sockets, 300-2000 RPM (PWM Controlled), Pre-Applied MX-2 Thermal Paste
- EXCELLENT COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 92 mm PWM fan, 44 fins, 2 double-sided 6 mm copper heatpipes in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal paste provide excellent cooling performance
- EFFICIENT AND WHISPER QUIET: At maximum speed the fan of the Freezer 7 X consumes only 0.07 A at a volume of whisper quiet 0.3 Sone
- OPTIMAL COMPATIBILITY: The Freezer 7 X can be mounted on most current desktop processors. AMD socket: AM4, AM3(+), FM1/2(+)/ Intel Socket: 1200, 115x, 775
- EASY INSTALLATION: By using the mounting frame a simple installation is possible even without removing the mainboard
- INCLUDING PRE-APPLIED THERMAL COMPOUND: Freezer 7 X comes with ARCTIC MX-2 thermal compound already applied, so the CPU cooler can be put into operation immediately
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
2. ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Air Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan in Push-Pull, 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Socket, for CPUs up to 210 Watt TDP – Red
- Improved heat dissipation: evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimized heat sink design with 54 Cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the freezer 34 eSports Duo
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a back plate and its low weight it’s also transport safe
- Ideal airflow: The two Bionix p-fans of the freezer 34 eSports Duo work in push-pull-mode. The resulting increase of airflow ensures that the heat from the CPU is dissipated even faster
- Compatibility: The CPU cooler mounting system Freezer 34 eSports Duo by ARCTIC mounting system is compatible with the Intel Sockets: 115x, 2011-3 *, 2066 * and AMD: AM4
Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor s long sessions without annoying noise. ARCTIC’s new motor of the BioniX Fans eliminates vibrations directly at its source, in particular at the motor. The ARCTIC motor absorbs 95 % of vibrations compared to a conventional DC motor. Thus, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady torque and smoother switching of the magnet field. Two low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the heat pipe provide a great airflow. The first fan pushes air through the heatsink, the second fan pulls the air out of the heatsink
3. Arctic F8 PWM – 80 mm PWM Case Fan I Cooler with Standard Case | PWM-Signal Regulates Fan Speed | Push- or Pull Configuration Possible
- Innovative DESIGN ENABKES quiet and efficient ventilation: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- Perfect case fan regulation with PWM: the PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed this guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- Two way installation: blow warm air out of the case draw cool air into your case
- Long service life: The fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life
- 4-Pin PWM fan with standard case
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
4. EVGA CLC 280mm All-In-One RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler, 2x FX13 140mm PWM Fans, Intel, AMD, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL28-V1
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4 and upcoming variants. Air flow – 113.5 CFM. Noise level – 39.5 decibels
- 280mm Dual Fan radiator. Radiator size: 312mm x 139mm x 27mm (LxWxH) fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25mm (x2)
- Rgb LED’s, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO’s, EVGA flow Control. Pump noise level: 20db(a) (Max)
The EVGA CLC 280 liquid CPU cooler has arrived! This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper water block pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, Featuring Teflon Nano bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. the CLC 280 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look.
5. Arctic Freezer 33 eSports ONE – Tower CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Sockets – for CPUs up to 200 Watts TDP – Silent and Efficient (Green)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CPU COOLER: The Freezer 33 eSports ONE is a powerful Tower CPU cooler equipped with our new BioniX Fan. Thanks to a newly developed thermal coating and our new BioniX F120 fan the cooler gives you top notch performance for CPUs with a TDP up to 200 W.
- THERMAL COATING: A newly developed thermal coating creates micro-turbulences with a special surface structure. Combined with offset heat pipes this leads to an optimised heat-dissipation and to an increased cooling performance.
- COMPATIBLE WITH INTEL SOCKETS: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011*, 2011-3*, 2066* (*Square ILM) and AMD Sockets AM4
- WIDE RANGE OF REGULATION: With the range of 200 to 1800 RPM the fan of the Freezer 33 eSports ONE and other fans are controllable in one setting thanks for ARCTIC’s PST (PWM Sharing Technology) to keep the overall noise level minimal yet the cooling performance as needed.
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE FOR HIGHEST-END CPUs: The contact surface of the Freezer 33 eSports ONE heatpipes does not cover the full protection cap, but, more importantly, are right where the processor DIE is and cover even the largest versions (18 core) completely. This leads to maximum performance.
The Freezer 33 Esports One is a powerful tower CPU cooler equipped with our new Bionix fan Thanks to a newly developed thermal coating and our new Bionix F120 fan The cooler gives you top notch performance for CPUs with a TDP up to 200 W
6. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1700RPM (120mm, Grey)
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- High-efficiency 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version supports automatic motherboard speed control for maximum flexibility: powerful airflow output when required, virtually silent at idle
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
7. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S1, Quiet 80mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- Ultra-quiet USB fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 1 in. | Airflow: 26 CFM | Noise: 17 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
8. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Cooler w/ Silencio FP120 120mm Fan, 4 Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen
- Direct contact Technology:4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- Air flow: 42 CFM
- Noise level:26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- Cpu socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The legendary Air cooler is back. The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a no fuss get the best cooling air cooler. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated Jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a premium look. The sleek Jet black not only makes it look great, but, does increase cooling performance. As quiet as the night. The Hyper 212 Black Edition improved fan design reduces noise generated from the Fan.
9. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
10. Kingwin 120mm CF-012LB Silent Fan, For Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, Long Life Bearing, Quiet Efficient Cooling, and Provide Excellent Ventilation for PC Cases-[Black]
Advanced series 120mm x120mm long life bearing performance fan
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Arctic Cooling Cpu Fans for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!