760 reviews analysed
1. ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula LGA1151 (300 Series) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z370 ATX Motherboard
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Optimize system cooling with the Cross Chill EK II VRM block and support for customized liquid cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, additional RGB headers, addressable RGB headers and Live Dash OLED display
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers and ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 CODEC driven by Japanese capacitors
- NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
Designed for hardcore custom water cooling, the ROG Maximus X Formula takes high-end gaming to the next level. Connect liquid loops to the CrossChill EK II VRM block for optimal cooling. Customizable AURA Sync lighting and integrated LiveDash OLED display elevates system styling while a full backplate adds structural reinforcement.
2. ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Integrated 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, Node and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Amd AM4 socket: ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2, and AMD storemi TO maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: active PCH heatsink, M. 2 aluminum heatsink and ROG cooling zone.
- High-performance networking: integrated 2. 5 Gaps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- Diy friendly design: pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS safe Slot, BIOS Flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
3. Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi Fi and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5 way Optimization over clocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling. Operating System Windows 10 64 bit
- Gamer’s Guardian ensures component longevity with safe Slot, ESD guards and DRAM over current protection
- Pre mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
4. ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 EVO V2 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0, 8GB GDDR6 memory, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, Axial-tech fan, 0dB technology, DirectCU II, Auto-Extreme) (DUAL-RTX2070
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with OC Edition: Boost Clock 1740 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1710 MHz (Gaming Mode), 2304 CUDA Cores and overclocked 8GB GDDR6 memory
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Experience silent and powerful gaming with the next-gen ASUS DUAL RTX 2070 O8G V2. Featuring NVIDIA’s new Turing GPU architecture, the card’s cutting edge graphics stay frosty with 0dB dust resistant fans for a 50% cooling increase, while overclocking and monitoring is made easy with ASUS’ GPU Tweak II software.
5. NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition
NVIDIA’s newest flagship graphics card, the GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti, is a revolution in gaming realism and performance. Its powerful NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture, breakthrough technologies, and 11 GB of next-gen, ultra-fast GDDR6 memory make it the world’s ultimate gaming GPU. The factory overclocked GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card features a next-gen 13-phase power supply for maximum overclocking and dual-axial 13-blade fans coupled with a new vapor chamber for ultra-cool and quiet performance. When it comes to next-gen gaming, it’s all about realism. GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is light years ahead of other cards, delivering truly unique real-time ray-tracing technologies for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
6. SAMSUNG M378B1G73DB0-CK0 SAMSUNG 8GB 2RX8 PC3-12800U
Condition Note: Used
Asus AsusPro BT1AD-K12EDUi5 Desktop DDR3 RAM Memory
Samsung Model: M378B1G73DB0-CK0
Data Transfer Rate: 1600Mhz
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Asus Oc Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!