The Best Automatic Vents Smart Home
Finding your suitable readers for automatic vents smart home is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for automatic vents smart home including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
862 reviews analysed
1. Iliving 18 Inch Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, Wall-Mounted, 18"
- 18 inch variable speed shutter exhaust fan with automatic Shutters
- UL listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor
- Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards
- Variable speed functionality with the purchase of the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller. Speed controller sold separately
- 120 Volts, 1/15 HP, 0.85 amp, 1060 rpm, 1750 CFM
The iLIVING shutter exhaust fan is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from virtually any commercial location, including restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic shutters that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan. The completely enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated. The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwire. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch; the 18 inch shutter fan has both a variable Speed ILG8SF24V and a single Speed model. The iLIVING 30 inch and 36 inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed. For variable Speed models, the iLIVING ILG8SFSC Speed controller is sold separately.
2. Flair Smart Vent, Smart Vent for Home Heating and Cooling. Compatible with Alexa, Works with ecobee, Honeywell Smart thermostats, and Google Assistant. Requires Flair Puck. (4" x 12")
- NO MORE HOT OR COLD ROOMS: Flair Smart Vents use sophisticated automation to eliminate uneven room temperatures and balance heating and air conditioning across your home. (REQUIRES FLAIR PUCK TO OPERATE)
- HVAC PROS LOVE FLAIR SMART VENTS: rugged steel construction, flexible mount options, 260 ft radio range, battery and 24 VAC installation options, and onboard temperature and pressure sensors to protect and optimize home heating and cooling.
- SAVE MONEY: Heat or cool only your occupied rooms with Flair’s smart zoning made simple. Flair’s intelligent airflow redirection uses thermostat and Puck data to automatically open and close vent registers.
- YOUR TEMPERATURE, YOUR WAY: Use the mobile or web app to set the perfect temperature in any room. Like to plan ahead? Set individual schedules for rooms at any time of day.
- MAKE YOUR SMART HOME BRILLIANT: Works with ecobee and Honeywell smart thermostats. Set room temperatures with your voice: Flair Smart Vents work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
3. Smart Vent Insulated Foundation Flood Vent, FEMA Compliant and ICC-ES Certified – Model 1540-520, 16" x 8"
- Smart Vent Foundation Flood Vents are FEMA Compliant and ICC-ES Certified (ESR-2074) for 200 sq. ft. of flood protection per vent
- Bi-directional flood vent feature allows for the free entry and exit of flood water, relieving hydrostatic pressure to help prevent foundation damage and lower your flood risk. Our Insulated model contains an insulated core and weather stripping to keep your enclosure as insulated as possible.
- The Smart Vent product line is constructed out of Marine Grade Stainless Steel and is 100% made in the United States. T316L Stainless Steel is renowned for its ability to withstand usage in harsh marine and chemical environments, ensuring that our products will handle everything Mother Nature throws at them
- The lower flood risk associated with the proper installation of Smart Vents can lead to a much lower insurance premium for you home. Save money and protect your property with engineered flood vents.
- Easily surface-mounted over your foundation using Hurribond or an equivalent adhesive. Finish off your Insulated Smart Vent installation by adding our new Flood Vent Sealing Kit which creates a tight seal and finishes off the interior space.
4. Cool Attic CX1500UPS Power Gable Ventilator Fan
- VENTILATOR FAN: This is a 1300 CFM Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with a 2.6 Amp thermally protected motor, a galvanized steel flange, and an automatic thermostat
- GABLE MOUNT FAN: It mounts easily in the gable of your home, behind existing louvers or any other gable louvers of your choice. It will provide ventilation without modifying your roofline, or where roof-mounting is impractical. It mounts easily in gable behind louvers
- ATTIC FAN: The Cool Attic Gable-Mount Attic Ventilator Fan offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic. It has 14-inch fan with 600-square-inch intake. It is galvanized steel construction
- EASY INSTALLATION: It cools attic up to 1,850 square feet and 3.4-amp, 115-volt, 60-Hz thermally protected motor, 1,300 CFM rating at 0.03 static pressure when used with model No. CX2121 automatic shutter. It helps keep your home cooler and reduce utility costs
- HOME ROOF COOLING FAN: This fan helps prevent weather-induced home deterioration and make living areas more comfortable – all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. Easy to install with no holes in roof
5. Keen Home Smart Vent – 4"x10"
We believe your home should be your sanctuary and not another source of stress. Our products ensure that when you get home, your home gets you. The Smart Vent was designed to increase comfort and reduce energy costs by regulating your home’s temperature room-by-room.
From the Manufacturer
Sensor calculates individual room temperature to better regulate airflow
Sensor measures air pressure at the vent for system protection and diagnostics
Advanced control algorithms enhance battery life, extending it for years
Strategically placing 4 – 8 Smart Vents throughout your home, in rooms that are over-conditioned or rarely used, creates a balanced home temperature system that enhances comfort room by room.The Smart Vent’s built-in temperature and pressure sensors wirelessly communicate with each other—as well as other smart devices—to regulate and redirect airflow when needed.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Room-by-room. Intelligent. Zoning.
Where did you get the inspiration for your product?
Nayeem, Ryan, and Will all grew up in homes with central air. They all suffered from the typical hot and cold spots that many homeowners deal with on a daily basis. In early 2013, Ryan was lying in his bed, with hot air pouring on him from the air vent above his head. He thought how much more comfortable he’d be if he could control the airflow from his phone, which was lying on his bedside table. Ryan brought the idea to Nayeem and Will and all three began running experiments in their homes that winter. They observed that selectively closing certain vents enhanced both comfort and efficiency of a home’s central HVAC system. The Smart Vent was born.
What differentiates your product from similar products out there?
Currently, there are no truly intelligent air vents on the market. Our product installs in a few minutes and a system of just 4-8 Smart Vents can achieve much of the benefits of a multi-thousand dollar professionally-installed damper system. Moreover, our Smart Vents are wirelessly connected and can work together to make the smartest decisions for your home’s airflow. Finally, the Keen Home app gives users the ability to take control of their airflow and also gain insight into the health of their HVAC system.
Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process.
Building a connected device presents many of the challenges that software companies face and combines them with the difficulties of hardware manufacturing. Thankfully, we have built an excellent team that has a wealth of hardware and software development experience. The entire team is motivated every day by the fact that at Keen Home, we’re building products that will truly enhance the way people live in their homes. With our technology, we want your home to take care of you—not the other way around.
6. Keen Home KHTRMKT414 Trim Kit, 4×14
Install a Keen Home Smart Vent in nearly any home with the accessory Keen Home Trim Kit. The Trim Kit allows you to install the Smart Vent onto a larger than average sized air duct with ease. Note: Requires mounting clips and Keen Home Smart Vent (KHSV). Manufacturer Part #: 4×14: KHTRMKT414.
7. Durablow MFB M2D-SH Air Out WiFi Smart Home Remote Crawl Space Ventilator, Humidity, Radon Mitigation, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT
- ▼ Air Out ▼ Dimensions: 18″ x 9″ x 2″. ▼ Measure your crawl space vent opening size before purchasing. ▼ Wall mount inside the crawlsapce (NOT into the vent opening hole). ▼ Noise level 50-61 dB.
- ▼ Smartphone APP “Smart Life” remote control + manual setting + compatible with Alexa, Echo, Google Home Assistant, IFTTT. ▼ Monitor humidity level on APP. No more crawling in dusty crawlspace.
- ▼ FCC approved. ▼ UL listed components used. ▼ Seven Leaves DC Axial Fan. ▼ Built-in dehumidistat. ▼ Freeze protection thermostat (shut off below 32F).▼ 100% Stainless Steel 304 Grade panel & housing box for longer life in humid environment. (Better than SS #430 and much better than other brands’ Galvanized Steel.)
- ▼ Benefits: 1. Reduces moisture in crawl spaces / foundation / basement to protect home and occupants. 2. Increases air circulation to prevent condensation and wood rot. 3. Exhausts vent radon gas, treated wood gases and odors, prevents migrating into living areas. 4. Remote control via APP or Alexa Echo, Google Home speakers, IFTTT, or manual setting on control panel. 5. Exchange the outdoor and indoor air, improve room air quality and balance the humidity.
- ▼ It also helps to reduce RADON level in crawl space, since radon (density) is heavier than air, radon precipitates in lower floors.
8. Witten Automatic Vent B-EBLACK(MB)"Energy-Saver" Foundation Auto Vent 8" X 16"- Black
Replaces old-style manual vents. Fits standard 8" x 16" vent openings. Automatically opens at 70 degrees Fahrenheit and closes at 40 (approximately). The key mechanism, bi-metal coil, fully enclosed in protective cover. Stainless steel compression spring with 1 adjustable screw for easy installation. 65 square inch net free area. High-density thermo-plastic construction. Stainless steel and corrosion resistant metal parts. Heavy-duty aluminum mesh screen, front and back. No electrical hook-up required. 8" x 16".
9. Ventamatic CX2500UPS Cool Attic 1650 CFM Energy Efficient Power Gable Mount Attic Vent
1650 CFM (cubic feet per minute) superior energy efficient gable mount attic exhaust ventilator. Galvanized steel construction. Suitable for 2500 sq. ft. (square foot) attic. 2.1A (ampere) energy efficient thermally protected PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) motor. Includes 10A adjustable thermostat. 14″ fan blade. Engineered mounting system virtually eliminates vibration and ensures quiet operation. Precision balanced fan blades for minimum vibration and no heat distortion. 4 fan blades for greater air movement. This fan requires minimum 600 sq in (square inch) net free area intake vent area. Completely pre-assembled for easy installation, no special tools required. Easy installation behind static gable louvers or the model No. CX2121-Automatic Gable Shutter. Lifetime limited warranty on all parts.
From the Manufacturer
This Cool Attic Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator is rated at 1650 CFM with an Energy Efficient 2.1 amp 115 volt 60 Hz PSC Motor. The housing is galvanized steel. It has an automatic adjustable thermostat. It works best for attics up to 2,500 square feet. It prolongs the life of composite roof shingles with lower summer attic temperatures. Ventamatic has provided the ventilation industry with an air of excellence for over 60 years. The factory is 100 percent powered by wind generated power, 95 percent of all waste products are recycled and the packaging is recycled cardboard.
10. Vent-Miser 91668 Programmable Energy Saving Vent, 12-by-6-Inches, White [Bottom part of vent measures 12×6 in]
From the Manufacturer
The Vent-Miser is an easy to install, battery operated vent with timer that can be set to shut unoccupied rooms down and force the air into other parts of the home where the warm or cool air is need. The Vent-Miser is not a thermostat, it runs independent of your heating and cooling system. Certified to save on heating and cooling bills. Customer service can be reached at 888-809-3284.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Automatic Vents Smart Home for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!