We spent many hours on research to finding copper chef xl precision induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best copper chef xl precision induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. copper chef xl precision induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 copper chef xl precision induction cooktop by our suggestions
532 reviews analysed
1. Chef’s Star 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 120V / 60Hz – Black
- 15 power levels ( 200 – 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 140 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty
Want to cook a meal but don’t have a stovetop?
All you need is the Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop. It will get you all the way through the cooking process, without having to using a harmful microwave on your meal.
It does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cooking vessel. It makes the cooking vessel itself the original generator of the cooking heat through an electromagnetic field. This makes it completely different from any other cooking technology.
15 Power Levels: 200W – 300W – 400W – 500W – 600W – 700W – 800W – 900W – 1000W – 1100W – 1200W – 1300W – 1500W – 1600W – 1800W
15 Temperature settings ( Farenheit ): 120 Degrees – 150 Degrees – 180 Degrees – 200 Degrees – 220 Degrees – 240 Degrees – 260 Degrees – 280 Degrees – 300 Degrees – 320 Degrees – 340 Degrees – 370 Degrees – 400 Degrees – 430 Degrees – 465 Degrees )
Pan detection system: For your safety, it will not operate without a pan / pot on top of it. Place a pan or pot on and you’re ready to go.
Timer Mode: Can be set in 1 min increments, all the way up to 2 hours and 59 minutes.
Cord Length: 5 Feet
Uses 120 volts / 15 amps of electricity
ETL & FCC Approved
Chef’s Star stands behind their products! Our cooktops come with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: You need to have the right kind of cookware to use this product. While induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be a high pitch sound from clad cookware since the base has multiple layers of metals tightly sandwiched together.
2. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
3. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
4. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
7. Berghoff Tronic XL Induction Stove TFK, Black
Power: 1800 Watt, Voltage: 120/60Hz- VDE Standard plug- LED Indication- 9 Power levels. soft touch sensor with knob control. Takes up little space, is light and can be cariied easily. Ideal for students, on a holiday, on a terrace, while camping or as an addition to your existing hot plates. Built in child lock for added safety. Material: GlassColor: Black, Silver
8. NuWave Platinum 30401 Precision Induction Cooktop, Black with Remote and Advanced Features for 2018
- Easy to use- comes with a remote control to adjust the temperature from the other side of your kitchen
- Safe- no coils or open flame and has an auto shut-off feature there by eliminating fire hazards.
- Energy efficient- cooktop Transfers heat only to cookware saving time and no wasted Energy.
- New Features: include programming and ability to save up to 150 recipes, in addition to the 50 pre-programmed recipes, thanks to the PIC platinum’s memory function.
- Versatility and Precision through the easy push button adjustable watts selector of 600, 900, 1200, and 1800 watts. Pause and serve function as well. Manual in Spanish and English.
The NuWave precision induction cooktop platinum (PIC platinum) offers precise temperature control with the simple press of a button. With an expansive temperature range, adjustable in 5-degree increments, the 1800-watt PIC platinum can cook as low as 100 DegreeF and as high as 575 DegreeF. The PIC platinum even boasts a convenient numeric keypad for easier operation, a programmable clock, as well as a remote so you can adjust your cooking temperature from the other side of your kitchen. You can even program and save up to 150 recipes, in addition to the 50 pre-programmed recipes, thanks to the PIC platinum’s memory function. Instructions, manual’s, registration card, quick start guide, and some recipes are all printed in Spanish and English. A lot of advanced and exciting features for 2017, including choose your own watts power selection, pause and serve function, auto shut off, and other safety and convenience features. See owner’s manual for complete manufacturer details/recommendations.
9. ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction Countertop Burner – Bonus 10” Copper Frying Pan – 20 Power/Temp Settings Digital LCD Touch Kitchen Cooktop Electric Cooker – Energy Efficient, Safety Lock
- COMPACT INDUCTION BURNER: For simple and hassle free cooking anywhere, the ChefWave CW-IC01 induction cooker is the perfect portable appliance to get the job done. This convenient kitchen appliance measures 14”x11.5”x1” and is easy to use on boats, RVs, campsites or at home!
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: Put your electric cooktop on just the right setting easily using the convenient touch panel. It features a built-in 10 hr. timer and 20 power settings from 100W to 1800W or 20 temperature levels from 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE: Our cooker is compatible with your induction ready magnetic cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron/steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. It comes with a 10” copper frying pan that’s ready to whip out delicious dishes in a flash!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR ANY HOME: Induction burning is a lot more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves saving you a big chunk on your next gas or electric bill. It uses 15 amps of electricity which is standard in any home so you can just plug in and cook whatever you like.
- ETL APPROVED, DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The ChefWave induction cooktop is built to North American standards to comply with all safety requirements. Child safety lock system keeps you and your family safe in case of any accidents. High quality materials ensure top notch durability.
10. Mai Cook Stainless Steel 3500W Electric Induction Cooktop, Electric Countertop Burners
- 3500-watt commercial-quality induction cooktop with 13 power levels
- Push-button controls and digital display
- Timer, Temp, Watts
- Overheat sensor
- Auto shut-off
- Max load bearing: 133lb (about 14 gallon)
- Stainless steel body
- Digital timer setting, max time 23:59
- 3500W~208/240V，6-20P plug
- Measures:13.9” x 17.5” x 4.1”
Digital display and push-button control
Wattage: 3500W, Voltage: 220V / 50~60Hz
400W ~3500W 13 power level control;Continue working 24 hours
Temperature settings from 140 to 464 degrees F; overheat sensor; auto shut-off
Infineon IGBT and German crystallite panel, stable performance durable
Energy saving and high efficiency International patent double induction coil, heating strong and uniform, big heating zone
Temperature sensor and temperature switch double protection, to better protect the operation of IGBT and fault self – diagnosis function.
Operation and instructions:
1)Connecting to power, press “On/Off ” button once, the power light flashes and have a “Di” sound, then the cooktop enters standby state.
2)Press the” watt” button once, the pre-set watt is “1800W”, selected, the cooktop begins to work.
3)Press ” arrow” button to adjust the watt from” 400W to 3500W”, total 13 power level: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000, 3300, 3500(watt), you can base on your cooking need to select the watt.
4)Press” TEMP” button once, the pre-set temprature is 130℃, and you can press”arrow” button to select the temprature from 60℃ to 240℃, total 13 temprature level:60,80,100,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,200,220,240(℃)
5)Timer, press”TIMER” button once, display shows:”0:00″(hour: minute), use” arrow” button to adjust the time, the max time”23:59″, when the timer is time out, the cooktop transfers to standby state automaticly.
6)After finish cooking, press”On/Off” button to make the cooktop transfer standby state.
7) Waitting a minutes, pull out power plug.
This induction cooktop are not like others in the industry, with simple and intuitive controls and power maximizing technology, you will cooking with gourmet results with speed previously unattainable.
This induction smooth ceramic glass cooking surface is also the most modern looking dual cooktop on the market.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Copper Chef Xl Precision Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!