Top 10 Cpu Cooling Fan Rifle
Nowadays, there are so many products of cpu cooling fan rifle in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cpu cooling fan rifle in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cpu cooling fan rifle which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
895 reviews analysed
1. Cooler Master Rifle Bearing 80mm Silent Cooling Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
2. Cooler Master R4-C1DS-12FW-R1 MF120L White 12cm LED Damping Quiet Case Fan for CPU Cooler Water Cooling 120mm Fan Replaces (White)
- With White LED Lighting Effect
- 120mm 7-Blade Cooling Fan with 3-pin Connector Noise:25dBA, 1200 RPM, 32 CFM
- Expert cooling without the noise. The ML120L series provides extreme silence without sacrificing performance. 4 pieces of rubber ring are came with the fan for better silent effect, while rifle bearing structure offer 280,000 hours long life and quite operating noise at 25dBA.
- Low-profile WHITE LED, gives you bright and clean visual experience.
- A balanced air flow and air pressure design maximizes heat reduction to keep your system cool and running smoothly.
The MasterFan MF120L White, a new member of the MasterFan family, provides a targeted air cooling solution ideal for CPU coolers and chassis in-take fans at a favorable price. The MF120 L series includes five versions to choose from: RGB, blue LEDs, red LEDs, white LEDs, and colorless. It’s a perfectly crafted 7-blade fan design that cools your system in silence.
Expert cooling without the noise. The ML120L series provides extreme silence without sacrificing performance. 4 pieces of rubber ring are came with the fan for better silent effect, while rifle bearing structure offer 280,000 hours long life and quite operating noise at 25dBA.
Low-profile White LED, gives you bright and clean visual experience.
A balanced air flow and air pressure design maximizes heat reduction to keep your system cool and running smoothly.
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x x 4.7 x 1 inch)
Fan Weight: 90g (0.2 lb)
Fan Speed: 1200 ± 150 RPM
Fan Air Flow: 32 CFM ± 10%
Fan Air Pressure: 0.7 mmH2O
Fan Noise Level: 25 dBA
MTTF: 280,000 hours
L-10 Life: 40,000 hours
Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
Power Connector: 3-Pin
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Fan Rated Current: 0.37A
Power Consumption: 4.5W
Package and Contents:
1 x White Cooling Fan
4 x Mounting Screws
3. be quiet! BK010 Shadow Rock Slim – CPU Cooler – 160W TDP- Intel LGA 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 & AMD Socket AM2 (+) / AM3 (+) / FM1 / FM2 / 754 / 939 / 940
- Space-saving slim design perfect for compact pc-systems
- Very high cooling capacity of 160W TDP
- Four HIGH-PERFORMANCE 6mm heat pipes
- 135mm silence-optimized be quiet! fan (Max. 23.7Db(a)) with durable Rifle Bearing technology
- Intel: LGA 775/ 115x/ 1366/ 2011(-3) square ILM/ 2066
- Amd: 754/ 939/ 940/ AM2(+)/ AM3(+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2(+)
Shadow Rock slim is be quiet!’s space saving CPU cooler for gaming, multimedia and graphics-intensive compact PCs. With high performance, famous be quiet! low noise operations, and an unmatched price-performance ratio, Shadow Rock slim is a best choice in this category.
among its premium features are:
very high cooling capacity of 160W tdp
four high-performance 6mm heat pipes carry heat from nickel-plated copper base plate To optimal location on the cooling fins
135mm silence-optimized be quiet! fan (Max. 23.7Db(a)) with nine airflow-optimized blades and durable rifle-bearing technology
brushed aluminum finish on top cover
german product conception, design and quality control
if you are seeking the best possible mix of premium cooling, very quiet operations, and highly attractive price in the compact CPU cooler segment, your search is over. Shadow Rock slim is the cooler for you.
▪ Intel: LGA 775/ 115x/ 1366/ 2011(-3) square iLO/ 2066
▪ AMD: 754/ 939/ 940/ AM2(+)/ AM3(+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2(+)
4. Fractal Design Silent Series R3 White – Silent Computer Fan – Optimized for Quiet Operation – 50 mm – Rotational Speed 3500 RPM – Black Ribbon Cable – Rifle Bearings – 12V – Black/White (Single)
“Fractal Design silent Series R3 fans offer excellent value for money, with good performance and assured reliability.
5. ARCTIC F12 PWM PST – Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PST Feature
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm PWM controlled standard case fan.
- Fluid dynamic bearing assures long service life at a min. noise level of max. 0.3 sone.
- 600 – 1,350 RPM / Max. Airflow 74 CFM (126 m³/h).
- Add more fans to one control signal with Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST).
- Two way installation possible.
Long Service Life The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life Perfect Case Fan Regulation with PWM The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level. Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Lowers Noise If you want to improve the cooling efficiency of your computer you get several case fans working in parallel (since it takes 10 fans to double the noise level). But what does it help if they Dona post work together? The PST assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.g. you share the CPU Cooler PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary. Innovative Design Enables Quiet and Efficient Ventilation The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure. Two Way installation Blows warm air out of the case and can also draw cold air into the case to fulfill your preference on the airflow pattern within the PC case.
6. be quiet! Pure Wings 2 80mm, BL044, Cooling Fan
- Seven airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence. Air flow – 26.3 CFM. Noise level – 18.2 decibels
- Long life rifle-bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 18.2Db(a)
- Especially recommended for use in air cooling setups
The pure Wings 2 80mm fans bring famous be quiet! Silent cooling to entry level computing, yet are also appropriate for gaming and multimedia systems. The most important features include:
seven airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
long life rifle-bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
even at maximum speed, operates at only 18.2Db(a)
especially recommended for use in air cooling setups
product conception, design and quality control in germany
combining outstanding reliability, quiet operation, and a great price-for-performance ratio, pure Wings 2 80mm is unique in its class. They are the ultimate reason to put well-known be quiet! Silent cooling in your PC.
7. Cooler Master MasterFan SF360R ARGB 360mm All-in-One Square Frame Fan w/ 24 Independently-Controlled ARGB LEDs, Cable Management, PWM Control Fan for Computer Case and CPU Liquid Cooler
- Addressable RGB: 24 independently-controlled addressable RGB LEDs for full color customization.. Air flow – 43 x 3 CFM. Noise level – 30.0 decibels
- Square fan design – sound absorbing rubber pad frame maximizes area coverage and Airflow pressure.
- Cable management: new ARGB extension design, allows a 2nd ARGB components to a single port and 1 power cable.
- Pwm control: dynamically adjust speed between 650 RPM to 2, 000 RPM, minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- Software Certified: compatible with as US aura, ASROCK RGB, Gigabyte fusion and MSI RGB
Cooler Master Fan SF360R ARGB, this is our first 360mm Master Fan with a square frame design. The square frame is designed to maximize area coverage and generate high pressure airflow, ideal for all CPU coolers. Compatible with Addressable RGB-enabled PCs, our fans are certified compatible with Asus Aura, AS Rock RGB, and MSI RGB. The fan blades draws from both jet engine and helicopter blade designs. The blades propel air farther than the air pressure design while still retaining more static pressure than air flow. SF360R ARGB is fitted with multiple layers of our exclusive noise reduction technologies to cool your entire case and its components in silence.
8. be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 140mm, Silent Computer Fans, Low Noise Operation, Rubber Fan Frame, Designed In Germany
be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 140mm offers whisper-quiet operation and reliable cooling at low revolutions per minute. It is especially recommended for use in very silent PC builds. Key features include:
Low-noise operation of up to 14.7dB(A) even at its maximum speed of 900 rpm
Airflow-optimized fan blades, resulting in a whisper-quiet operation yet solid cooling
Anti-vibration mounting system that prevents transmission of vibrations to your PC case
Rubberized fan frame minimizes vibrations
High-grade rifle-bearing technology that contributes to an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours
Secure and easy installation of the fan with push-pins
Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Shadow Wings 2 fans are the perfect choice for all who appreciate maximum silence for their PC case.
9. ARCTIC F9 PWM PST CO – 92mm Dual Ball Bearing Low Noise PWM Standard Case Fan with PST Feature – Ideal for Systems Running 24/7
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABLES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- PWM SHARING TECHNOLOGY (PST) LOWERS NOISE: The PST assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.g. you share the CPU Cooler’s PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN WITH JAPANESE DUAL BALL BEARING: The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance. The CO case fan’s life span is up to 5 times longer compared to models using a generic bearing
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
10. be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 140mm White, BL090, Cooling Fan
The white colored Shadow Wings 2 140mm offers whisper-quiet operation and reliable cooling at low revolutions per minute. Low-noise operation of up to 14. 7dB(A) even at its maximum speed of 900 rpmAirflow-optimized fan blades, resulting in a whisper-quiet operation yet solid coolingAnti-vibration mounting system that prevents transmission of vibrations to your PC caseRubberized fan frame minimizes vibrationsHigh-grade rifle-bearing technology that contributes to an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hoursSecure and easy installation of the fan with push-pinsProduct conception, design and quality control in Germany3-year manufacturer’s Shadow Wings 2 fans are the perfect choice for all who appreciate maximum silence for their PC case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cpu Cooling Fan Rifle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!