683 reviews analysed
1. Wonder Workshop Dash – Coding Robot for Kids 6+ – Voice Activated – Navigates Objects – 5 Free Programming STEM Apps – Creating Confident Digital Citizens
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
2. Wonder Workshop Dash Challenge Cards for Dash Robot, Various
- Dash challenge cards inspire kids to learn the fundamentals of coding through interactive robot games.
- Kids will learn about loops, events, conditions, sequences and more while they play with Dash robot.
- The challenge cards will lead kids on fun adventures while expanding their knowledge of block based coding with Dash robot.
- Use the cards with Dash robot to create light patterns, perform fun dance moves, and play games with friends and family.
- 24 challenge cards with step-by-step activities, games, and challenges for Dash robot.
Dash challenge cards teach the fundamentals of coding through fun robot games. Learn about loops, events, conditions, sequences and more while you play. This box of Dash challenge cards include 24 challenge cards, a solution guide, and a sheet of removable stickers for Dash.
3. Wonder Workshop Dash & Dot Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
- Beginner-friendly challenge cards invite you to level up your coding skills through fun, hands-on activities.
- Program Dash & Dot robots (sold seperately) to create light patterns, do silly dances and lead games to play with your friends
- Pack includes 72 kid-facing challenge cards that will cover 6 fundamental coding concepts
- Story-based learning activities encourage problem-solving fun
- Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
- Pack includes 72 illustrated cards, 6 separator tabs for organizing cards by coding level and reusable box for easy storage
- Ideal accessory for Wonder Pack
- Dash and Dot robots and free Blockly app required . Ages 6+
Wonder Workshop’s Dot and Dash Challenge Cards provide hours of coding and robotic activities for kids, ages 6+. Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
4. Wonder Workshop Cue Robot
- Unlike any other robot: Cue is an engagingly sophisticated learning robot that will inspire hours of creative problem solving. With something for beginning and advanced coders alike, Cue can grow with the user and take coding to the next level.
- Interactive ai: with four unique personality avatars that you can try, Cue is a comedian trapped inside a robot’s body. Cue can chat with you about books or tell you jokes and has a vocabulary of over 170, 000 words and 30, 000 text responses.
- 30+ hours of play in a single charge: Cue uses a rechargeable ION battery for endless STEM learning. You can Group strings of instructions together, as Cue has microphones and more. Cue comes with 40 challenges to keep kids engaged for hours on end.
- Real-time Bluetooth: active communication is one of cue’s main Features and is ready to give you simple tasks and helping you get started right out of the box. The Bluetooth commands work with iOS, Android, chrome books, windows 10, and Kindle Fire.
5. Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash Robot, sold separately
Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
6. Sphero RVR: All-Terrain Programmable Coding Robot with Customizable Hardware Platform – STEM Educational Robot for Beginners, Builders & Hackers – Micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi Compatible
- GO-ANYWHERE, DO-ANYTHING PROGRAMMABLE ROBOT: Meet the Sphero RVR, our most versatile coding robot yet, packed with a diverse suite of sensors and built for customization. Drive RVR precisely and accurately right out of the box – no assembly or complicated setup required.
- DRIVE IT: RVR’s powerful motor, all-terrain treads and high torque give you the freedom to drive just about anywhere. This advanced tank-style robot is packed with on-board sensors including a color sensor, light sensor, IR, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
- BUILD ON IT: RVR’s customizable expansion plate is designed to work with most third-party hardware including Raspberry Pi, Arduino, micro:bit, and Sphero’s own littleBits. A removable, rechargeable, high-capacity battery delivers enough juice to power RVR and anything you add to it.
- INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW: Founded in 2010, we set out to redefine creative play experiences with the original Sphero app-enabled robot ball. Now, with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational tools, we’re inspiring a new generation through hands-on applied learning of coding, science, music and the arts.
RVR is Sphero’s revolutionary take on the programmable robot. It’s drivable right out of the box, packed with a diverse suite of sensors, and built for customization. RVR is a mobile platform for hackers, makers, educators, and learners. Download the Sphero Edu app to drive or program this educational robot anywhere. RVR is equipped with all-terrain treads, a powerful motor, and plenty of torque so you can go faster and farther. Obstacles or uneven surfaces won’t affect RVR’s ability to drive straight. Thanks to a sophisticated, vector-based control system, RVR goes where you want it to go. Driving RVR is just the beginning. RVR’s extremely hackable platform, featuring a 4-pin UART and an onboard power source, allows you to connect and run third-party hardware like a Raspberry Pi, BBC micro:bit, Arduino or Sphero’s own littleBits. Build whatever you want and then take it wherever you want.
7. UBTECH Mythical Series: Unicornbot Kit-App-Enabled Building & Coding Stem Learning Kit
- Introducing a brilliant, buildable, codable robot from UBTECH robotics
- Learn to use Blockly coding to program your unicornbot’s special color sensor using eight magical color cards.
- Program the magical horn with different colors to customize and personalize your unicorn creation.
- Create entirely new, custom actions with the prp (pose, record, play) function.
- No tools required – our 3D, 360° animated building instructions walk you through the steps.
- Includes 440 snap-together parts, 1 color sensor, 2 Smooth motion robotic servo motors, 1 DC motor, 1 Rag light-up unicorn horn, 1 main control box. Usb cable and quick start guide included.
- Free app! Works with both Android and Apple Smart devices. A compatible iOS or Android device is required, The JIMU app is not compatible with Kindle Fire tablets at this time.
- Jimu robot is the award-winning interactive robotic building block system for ages 8 and up. Awards include Tillywig 2018 brain child award, cues 2017 Innovation awards honoree, time to play magazine 2016 holiday most wanted list, and if a awards 2015 best of show.
Create your own brilliant unicornbot, Thanks to the magic of Jim robot! This enchanted Unicorn kit has everything needed to create a buildable, codable robot or invent your own. Download the free Jim app that has step-by-step, 3D, 360° instructions. The fun is extended with The blocks coding platform, allowing kids to build and code This legendary creature. Unicorns are Real — build, code and share one today!
8. STEM Robot Kit – DIY Mechanical Building Robotic Coding Kit with Remote Control for Kids Teens, Robobloq Q-Scout Educational Toy for Programming and Learning How to Code (Basic Version, 65pcs)
- STEM Robotic Kit: The combination of Arduino and a Scratch Jr & 3.0 based drag-and drop graphical programming environment covers both entry-level and higher-class development(can quickly switch between Scratch and Python) needs with superior hardware compatibility
- Unleash Your Creativity: 100% compatible with major building blocks pieces, multiple modes to play with, like Music playing, obstacle avoidance, line-tracking and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Robobloq App (iOS/Android). It’s up to you to explore. Kids will love this interesting robot and have fun
- Educational Coding: Learning in play, the perfect tech toy if you want to build your own robot and explore endless learning activities, it’s a good opportunity to improve kid’s innovative minds, hands-on ability, logical thinking, problem solving ability, scientific thinking, computational thinking
- Kid’s Adorable Companion: A great gift for children, cooperated with family and friends, improve Parent-child relationship and teamwork. At this process, they will learn how to communicate, get along, cooperation. Science, technology, mathematics is no more boring
9. Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot, Coding STEM Toy, 45 Piece Coding Set, Ages 5+
- EARLY STEM SKILLS: Botley helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that’s perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- SCREEN-FREE: Botley features completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. Botley’s easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling SMART LOGIC: Now smart logic gives Botley the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. He even has hidden features to unlock
- READY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Botley is ready to code right out of the box! Have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun (3 AAA batteries for Botley and 2 AAA for the remote programmer)
- 45-PIECE ACTIVITY SET: Botley’s 45-piece set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, and 42 coding cards
- Botley the Coding Robot requires 5 AAA batteries. Batteries are not included
Meet Botley, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources family, Botley is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with Botley, and with his advanced features, he’ll grow with them for many play filled years to come. Botley is ready to use right out of the box, he’ll have kids coding in minutes! Botley is also 100% screen free – no phone or tablet required. And that’s not all – he comes with an included 45-piece activity set so kids can interact with coding cards, set up obstacles and more. Explore Botley’s advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. He can also follow looping commands or be programed to go around objects with if/then logic. Turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for Botley to travel. And Botley even has hidden features to unlock! Learning coding with Botley helps to foster creativity, develop problem solving and critical thinking skills and is fun! Children will be challenged, entertained, delighted and learn all at the same time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Coding for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!