907 reviews analysed
1. Wonder Workshop Dash – Coding Robot for Kids 6+ – Voice Activated – Navigates Objects – 5 Free Programming STEM Apps – Creating Confident Digital Citizens
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
2. Wonder Workshop Dash Challenge Cards for Dash Robot, Various
- Dash challenge cards inspire kids to learn the fundamentals of coding through interactive robot games.
- Kids will learn about loops, events, conditions, sequences and more while they play with Dash robot.
- The challenge cards will lead kids on fun adventures while expanding their knowledge of block based coding with Dash robot.
- Use the cards with Dash robot to create light patterns, perform fun dance moves, and play games with friends and family.
- 24 challenge cards with step-by-step activities, games, and challenges for Dash robot.
Dash challenge cards teach the fundamentals of coding through fun robot games. Learn about loops, events, conditions, sequences and more while you play. This box of Dash challenge cards include 24 challenge cards, a solution guide, and a sheet of removable stickers for Dash.
3. Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash Robot, sold separately
Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
4. Wonder Workshop Cue Robot
- Unlike any other robot: Cue is an engagingly sophisticated learning robot that will inspire hours of creative problem solving. With something for beginning and advanced coders alike, Cue can grow with the user and take coding to the next level.
- Interactive ai: with four unique personality avatars that you can try, Cue is a comedian trapped inside a robot’s body. Cue can chat with you about books or tell you jokes and has a vocabulary of over 170, 000 words and 30, 000 text responses.
- 30+ hours of play in a single charge: Cue uses a rechargeable ION battery for endless STEM learning. You can Group strings of instructions together, as Cue has microphones and more. Cue comes with 40 challenges to keep kids engaged for hours on end.
- Real-time Bluetooth: active communication is one of cue’s main Features and is ready to give you simple tasks and helping you get started right out of the box. The Bluetooth commands work with iOS, Android, chrome books, windows 10, and Kindle Fire.
5. Wonder Workshop Xylophone for Dash Robot
- Turn Dash into a one-robot light show and marching band with the xylophone
- Your child can compose songs or remix a sample song from our library while learning concepts like loops and sequencing
- Download the free Xylo app to make the most out of your xylophone accessory
- Use with Wonder Workshop Dash Robot, sold separately
Your child can do their own musical performance for friends and family with Dash’s Xylophone! Exercise your creativity by composing your songs from scratch or remake your favorite tunes. Learn concepts like loops, sequencing, and musical composition as you remix and rearrange your song to make a musical masterpiece! Dash’s Xylophone is compatible with Dash robot, sold separately.
6. Wonder Workshop Dot Creativity Kit – Coding for Kids – Toy Robot
Dot Robot (Green) with hours of fun activities, crafts, cardboard attachments
7. Wonder Workshop – Sketch Kit for Dash Robot For Kids 6+ – Free Programming Stem App – Visualize Your Code, Multicolor
- Ultimate steam accessory: our sketch kit was designed to work with Dash and Cue Robots, comes with a robot harness, 6 dry erase markers, and activity cards.
- Learn the basics of coding: simply attached sketch kit to Dash or Cue and let your creativity run wild. We’ve included activity cards and in app projects to teach your kid the Block-Based coding skills they will need for middle and high school while developing critical thinking skills.
- Award-winning Robots: Wonder Workshop Robots are used in over 20, 000 classrooms worldwide and are seen by educators as leaders in the coding robot space. This is the latest accessories for the award-winning Dash and Cue Robots that will keep kids engaged and learning over time.
- 5 free mobile apps: download 5 free apps for iOS, Android, or Kindle fire 8 or later. Use these to help Dash and dot sing, dance, navigate obstacles, respond to voice commands, respond to each other, and work together to solve the app challenges.
- Hundreds of hours of coding: the free in-app challenges give your child hundreds of hours of STEM learning, while the fun accessories let you easily turn your Robots into everything from a bulldozer to a catapult for engaging freeform play.
Sketch kit is the latest accessory for Dash and cue robots from Wonder Workshop. Sketch kit with Dash and cue robots enables kids to visualize the results from their code on a large canvas. Sketch kit helps kids express their creativity and exercise their critical thinking and spatial reasoning skills as they draw geometric shapes, patterns, words, and more. Sketch kit brings the art component to STEM learning in an approachable way for your kid to discover coding with Dash & cue. Want more? kids can also bring their robots together and sketch collaboratively for hours of fun while learning to communicate in a lively Group setting.
8. Wonder Workshop Dash & Dot Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
- Beginner-friendly challenge cards invite you to level up your coding skills through fun, hands-on activities.
- Program Dash & Dot robots (sold seperately) to create light patterns, do silly dances and lead games to play with your friends
- Pack includes 72 kid-facing challenge cards that will cover 6 fundamental coding concepts
- Story-based learning activities encourage problem-solving fun
- Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
- Pack includes 72 illustrated cards, 6 separator tabs for organizing cards by coding level and reusable box for easy storage
- Ideal accessory for Wonder Pack
- Dash and Dot robots and free Blockly app required . Ages 6+
Wonder Workshop’s Dot and Dash Challenge Cards provide hours of coding and robotic activities for kids, ages 6+. Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
9. Wonder Workshop Accessories Pack for Dash and Dot Robots
- Give Dash & dot new abilities and expand your imagination using snap-on accessories
- Transform Dash into a cleaning machine with the bulldozer bar
- Bring your other toys along for the adventure with the Tow hook
- Have some fun with Dash & dot with the bunny ears and tail.
- Use with Dash & dot Robots from Wonder Workshop, each sold separately.
With the smartphone mount, bulldozer bar, tow hook, ears, and tail adding new abilities to Dash & dot is a snap with the accessories pack. All accessories easily fit on the robots. No assembly required. This pack is compatible with Dash & dot robots by Wonder Workshop, sold separately.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Robotss for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!