Nowadays, there are so many products of deer food plot turnips in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for deer food plot turnips in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings deer food plot turnips which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
618 reviews analysed
1. Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 3 Pound
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant – Establishes and grows rapidly
- Considered by many to be the most effective late food plot product available
- Includes Tall Tine Turnip – a NEW TURNIP VARIETY genetically developed by Whitetail Institute
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- Two food sources – foliage above ground and tubers underground
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Deer Food Plot Turnips, Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 3 Pound would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 3 Pound was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 3 Pound would be the Best Deer Food Plot Turnips for Money.
2. Outsidepride Purple Top Turnip Seed
- Sow 4 to 6 lbs per acre
- Purple top turnips are a great source of protein for deer and other wildlife.
- Purple top turnips are an easy to grow, short season brassica used for cover crops.
- This type of turnip grows a root bulb that can range in diameter from 2 – 5 inches. Smaller size turnips remain sweet and tender and are therefore a desirable food source for deer.
- This dual-purpose plant produces a large purple top spherical root and leafy foliage that can both be grazed.
Purple Top Turnip (Brassica Rapa) – Purple top turnips are an easy to grow, short season brassica species used for forage and cover crops. This turnip is white and purple that has smooth, globe roots take about 55 days to reach maturity. This plant has many great uses such as putting nutrients back into the soil as well as providing a food source for wildlife and livestock. They grow rapidly and are an excellent choice for fall grazing livestock and used widespread for deer food plots. This dual-purpose plant produces a large purple top spherical root and leafy foliage that can both be grazed. Because they provide a high-protein and high-energy food source, turnips are one of the most popular food plot plants for whitetail deer as well as a general purpose cover crop.
3. Brassica Perfect Daikon Turnips Seed
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Brassica Perfect Daikon Turnips Seed has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Brassica Perfect Daikon Turnips Seed is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Brassica Perfect Daikon Turnips Seed easily gets the award of Best Deer Food Plot Turnips Under 100$.
4. Beets Sweets Food Plot Mix
Beets Sweets Food Plot Mix is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Beets Sweets Food Plot Mix if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Deer Food Plot Turnips is that even though Beets Sweets Food Plot Mix is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 5 6 Pound
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories
- Includes the highly attractive and extremely drought tolerant Persist Forb developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer
- Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer and provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
- Sport type: Hunting
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability and can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year
The result of years of research and development, Imperial Whitetail Extreme is a seed blend that will enable you to plant a successful food plot in tough soil as well as in harsh conditions. Imperial Whitetail Extreme excels with a minimum of 15 inches of rainfall a year and is cold and heat tolerant, making Extreme an excellent choice for ground that might otherwise be less-productive.
6. Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens
- Highly nutritious late Season food source
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant – establishes and grows rapidly
- Fortified with a small amount of whitetail institute’s tall tine turnip
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
- More attractive to Deer than any other brassicas tested by the whitetail institute
Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Whitetail Institute Extreme Deer Food Plot Seed, Perennial Seed Blend Designed For Poor Soil Or Low Water Conditions, Highly Nutritious And Attractive To Deer which have been in market longer than anyone. Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Deer Food Plot Turnips in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Deer Food Plot Turnips and it could be any of the high value Deer Food Plot Turnips, chances are that would be much costlier than Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens. Whitetail Institute Imperial Winter Greens will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 25 Pound
- Sport type: Hunting
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish and lettuce
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant – Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 25 Pound is another one which falls under Deer Food Plot Turnips for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 25 Pound ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Deer Food Plot Turnips and that is what has revived them. Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 25 Pound has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Whitetail Institute Imperial Planting 25 Pound is amazing features.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Deer Food Plot Turnips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!