Finding your suitable readers for dell savvio 10k.3 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell savvio 10k.3 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
947 reviews analysed
1. Dell W347K 600GB 15K 16MB 6.0GBps 3.5" Enterprise Class SAS Hard Drive in Poweredge R Series Tray
DELL ORIGINAL 600GB 15K 16MB 6.0GBPS 3.5 SAS HARD DRIVE Compatible Devices: Dell PowerEdge T-Series T20 T100 T105 T110 (Gen I,II) T300 T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T605 T610 T620 T630 T710 Servers. Dell PowerEdge R-Series R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R300 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R520 R530 R530XD Dell PowerEdge R-Series R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730XD R730 R900 R905 R920 R930 Dell PowerEdge C-Series C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers. Dell PowerEdge M-Series M420 M510 M520 M610x M630 M710HD M830 M915 Blade Servers. Dell PowerVault M-Series M1000e MD1120 MD1200 MD1220 MD3000i MD3060e MD3200 MD3200i MD3220 MD3220i Storage Arrays. Dell PowerVault M-Series MD3400 MD3420 MD3460 MD3600f MD3600i MD3620f MD3660f MD3800f MD3800i MD3820f Storage Arrays. Dell PowerVault M-Series MD3820i MD3860i Storage Arrays. Dell PowerVault N-Series NF600 NX300 NX400 NX3000 NX3100 NX3200 NX3300 Network Attached Storage.
2. DELL 0H8DVC (ST9300653SS) 300GB 15K RPM 64MB Cache 6Gb/s SAS 2.5" Enterprise HDD
The Seagate Savvio 15K.3 drive enables OEMs to build solutions that help data centers process more transactions within a given time frame and meet IT service level agreements. This helps companies increase revenue generation, improve customer satisfaction and complete critical business processes faster while keeping data safe. It also provides the performance benefits needed to entice customers to migrate from legacy, 3.5-inch drives to higher-performing 2.5-inch drives.
3. Dell 300GB SAS 10K RPM 6Gbps 2.5” Hard Drive For Dell PowerEdge R410 T410 R610 T610 R710 T710 M600 M605 M610 M710 M805 M905 Servers M1000e MD1120 Storage Arrays
DELL ST9300603SS HARD DRIVE
4. Dell 400-AJRK 300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gbps 2.5-in 13G Hard Drive Bundle with Compatily Screwdriver | Enterprise Hard Drive Compatible in 13th Generation SFF PowerEdge Servers
- Two item bundle: Dell 400-AJRK HDD and a Compatily screwdriver kit
- HDD is equipped with a gen. 13 hot-plug carrier, genuine and certified factory-sealed Dell EMC drive
- Slim form factor 2.5in drives for space-constrained environments
- Enterprise-class data storage with 24×7 availability ideal for data center and business server applications
- Backed by a 3-year replacement warranty, all orders include secure packaging for optimal array rebuild and safe delivery
2 Item Bundle: Dell 400-AJRK Hard Drive and Compatily Screwdriver Kit
300GB 15K RPM SAS 12Gb/s 2.5inch G13 HDD
Dell Disk Drive Specs:
Dell Part Number: 400-AJRK
Capacity: 300 GB
Spindle Speed: 15,000 RPM
Interface: SAS 12Gb/s
Data Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBps
Form Factor: 2.5 Inches
Hot Swap: Yes
Caddie Type: 13th Gen. (Included/attached)
This Dell drive is compatible with these Dell servers and storage arrays:
Dell PowerEdge T-Series Servers
T20 T110 (Gen II) T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T610 T620 T630 T710
Dell PowerEdge R-Series Servers
R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R515 R530XD R610 R620 R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730 R730XD R805 R810 R815 R820 R900 R905 R910 R920 R930
Dell PowerEdge C-Series Servers
C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220
Dell PowerVault M-Series Arrays
M1000e MD1120 MD1200 MD1220 MD3200 MD3220 MD3220i MD3400 MD3420 MD3420i MD3460 MD3600 MD3620 MD3620i
5. Dell 7YX58 600GB 10K RPM SAS 2.5" HD
600GB 10K SAS 2.5” SEAGATE HDD
6. Dell X829K 146GB 16MB 6.0Gbps 10K 2.5" SAS Hard Drive in R Series Tray
146Gb SAS 10k 2.5 Hard Drive
7. Dell – 870 Watt Hot-plug Redundant Power Supply Unit for PowerEdge R710, T610, and PowerVault DL2100, NX3000 Systems. One year warranty. MFR # YFG1C
- Part Number: PT164 MPN: 0PT164, CN-0PT164, YFG1C, 7NVXS, 3257W, VT6G4, 7NVX8
- Type: Power Supply Model: N870P-S0
- Power supply Type: Switching Power Supply Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz 12A Max.Output: 870Watt Certification: 80 Plus Silver
- Compatible Model: PowerEdge R710, PowerEdge T610
- Ship within 24 hours except for holidays and weekends
PowerEdge R710 T610 870w HOT SWAP Power Supply N870P-S0 PT164 VT6G4 YFG1C 7NVX8 By EbidDealz
Part Number: PT164
MPN: 0PT164, CN-0PT164, YFG1C, 7NVXS, 3257W, VT6G4, 7NVX8
Type: Power Supply
Power supply Type: Switching Power Supply
Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz 12A
Certification: 80 Plus Silver
Compatible Product Line: PowerEdge
Compatible Model: PowerEdge R710, PowerEdge T610
Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
This item will be shipped exactly as shown in the pictures.
8. Seagate Savvio 10K.3 146 GB 10000RPM SAS 6-Gb/S 16MB Cache 2.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST9146803SS
- Seagate PowerTrim technology dynamically reduces power.
- 75% power savings over comparable 3.5-inch, 300-GB drives
- 70% smaller size over 3.5-inch drives reduces overall system cooling costs.
- 40% reduction in $/IOPS over comparable 3.5-inch drives
- Third-generation 2.5-inch, 10K-RPM enterprise drive with proven reliability
- Supports 6-Gb/s transfer rates and SAS 2.0 feature set
- Delivers on Seagate Unified Storage architecture strategy to converge best-of-breed technologies (Serial Attached SCSI, small form factor) to enable powerful, yet simple external storage and internal server storage solutions that strengthen business effic
The seagate savvio 10k.3 drive offers the best combination of power efficiency and enterprise performance, with up to 300 gb of capacity for mainstream server and external storage applications for the enterprise. the savvio 10k.3 drive with powertrim technology uses 75 percent less power than a 3.5-inch 15k drive for the lowest power profile of any tier 1 mission-critical drive. it is 70 percent smaller than 3.5-inch drives, enabling more system airflow, which results in lower cooling costs. this third-generation savvio drive gives you more than twice the number of drives over 3.5-inch products within the same rack configuration and delivers a staggering 60 percent system-level performance increase. this is especially important in high-performance and blade servers demanding optimized raid performance per u. these 2.5-inch advantages translate into greater overall value and reduced total cost of ownership for it organizations and administrators who wish to optimize their data center’s power and performance efficiency. the industry’s first 2.5-inch drive to implement the new sas 2.0 feature set and the world’s first drive to operate at 6-gb/s transfer rates, the savvio 10k.3 drive is ideally suited for use in high-end network storage applications. the sas 2.0 feature set and 6-gb/s transfer rate support larger topologies by connecting more expanders, host bus adapters and raid controllers within or across more storage arrays, by communicating over longer distances with high signal integrity, and by moving data two times faster, thereby doubling data throughput.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Savvio 10K3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!