The Best Dewalt Brad Nailer Case
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt brad nailer case, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt brad nailer case, you should not miss this article. dewalt brad nailer case coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dewalt brad nailer case by our suggestions
685 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
2. DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer
The DEWALT Electric Multi-Tacker loads a variety of staples and brads from heavy duty, narrow, cable, 18-Gauge brads and 18-Gauge headless brads. Due to the variety of staples and brads that the Electric Multi-Tacker is compatible with, there are numerous applications for this tool such as installing carpet, installing sheets of insulation and attaching lightweight trim using the brads, to name a few. This tacker is bottom-loading and makes loading user-friendly
3. DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit – DWC1KITB
- DWFP12231 Brad Nailer drives 18ga nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length.
- DWFP55126 Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and tool-free jam release
- Low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment
- Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
The DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit features a DWFP12231 18 GA brad nailer, and a DWFP55126 compressor. The Brad Nailer drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ (16 mm) to 2″ (50 mm) length. This nailer offers a long life, oil-free motor with a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. It also has a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhaust to help keep contaminates away from work, and a magnesium body delivers strong & lightweight design. It also has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an adjustable belt hook that allows the tool to be kept near the user. The Air Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI for long tool runtime and fast recovery (Tested per ISO 1217). The durable oil-free pump provides long maintenance-free operation, and a low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment (Tested per ISO 3744). The low 10 Amp draw motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord, and it has two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users. Shroud includes heavy-duty handle, cord wrap and console cover to make unit easy to carry; only 30 lbs (13.6 kg) for easy portability. Kit includes: (1) DWFP12231 18 ga Brad Nailer, (1) DWFP55126 Compressor, Air hose with fittings, sample fasteners, and owners manual.
4. Dewalt DWHTTR510 Stapler Brad Nailer Multi Tool
Stapler Brad Nailer Multi Tool High/low power switch provides increased flexibility for a wide array of applicationsIntegrated wire guide makes fastening cable and wire quick and easyDrives 5 different types of fasteners for superior versatility on the jobsiteInterchangeable belt clip fits on belts and pockets of both left and right-handed users
5. DEWALT DWST17807 TSTAK II Flat Top Toolbox Organizer
The DEWALT DWST17807 TSTAK II flat top toolbox organizer offers new innovation in DEWALT storage options. This flexible platform allows different combinations; all units can stack on top of each other and are able to connect with durable side latches for easy carrying and safe stacking. The bi-material handle on top of each unit allows for easy and comfortable lifting and heavy-duty metal latches protect against rust.
Length 17.25″ x Width 6.375″ x Height 13″
Weight capacity of 66 lbs.
6. DEWALT DBN18150 Heavy Duty 18-Gauge1-1/2-Inch Brad Nail (5000-Pack)
The DEWALT Heavy Duty 18 gauge 1-1/2″ brad nails are collated and extremely durable, with a smooth shank and galvanized finish. Superior quality means you will use less nails on your jobs and use less nails. 5,000 pack very handy for larger projects.
7. Dewalt 15" Medium Heavy Duty Contractor Tool Bag (629053-00)
This Dewalt 15″ Medium Tool Bag (Black and Yellow) is the perfect size for hauling compact power tools such as drills, impacts, chargers, and batteries, as well as hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and more, around the job site. The bag features heavy-duty stitching to ensure it can hold as much weight as possible, which is great if you’re looking for a bag capable of holding multiple tools at the same time. It also has a strong zipper enclosure, which helps to make sure your tools don’t accidentally fall out during transport. It’s even easier to carry than other comparable bags thanks to sturdy, durable handles.
8. DeWalt DWFP72155 15 Gauge Precision Point "DA" Style Angle Finish Nailer
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
Precision point technology: precise nail placement due to a smaller nose, compared to current DeWalt nailers, and No need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. 16″ on-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16″ from end to nose for installing wall trim.
9. DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
10. DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
From the Manufacturer
The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Brad Nailer Case for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!