Top 10 Electric Nail Guns Dewalt
We spent many hours on research to finding electric nail guns dewalt, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best electric nail guns dewalt, you should not miss this article. electric nail guns dewalt coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 electric nail guns dewalt by our suggestions
577 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer
The DEWALT Electric Multi-Tacker loads a variety of staples and brads from heavy duty, narrow, cable, 18-Gauge brads and 18-Gauge headless brads. Due to the variety of staples and brads that the Electric Multi-Tacker is compatible with, there are numerous applications for this tool such as installing carpet, installing sheets of insulation and attaching lightweight trim using the brads, to name a few. This tacker is bottom-loading and makes loading user-friendly
2. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
3. DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit – DWC1KITB
- DWFP12231 Brad Nailer drives 18ga nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length.
- DWFP55126 Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and tool-free jam release
- Low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment
- Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
The DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit features a DWFP12231 18 GA brad nailer, and a DWFP55126 compressor. The Brad Nailer drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ (16 mm) to 2″ (50 mm) length. This nailer offers a long life, oil-free motor with a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. It also has a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhaust to help keep contaminates away from work, and a magnesium body delivers strong & lightweight design. It also has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an adjustable belt hook that allows the tool to be kept near the user. The Air Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI for long tool runtime and fast recovery (Tested per ISO 1217). The durable oil-free pump provides long maintenance-free operation, and a low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment (Tested per ISO 3744). The low 10 Amp draw motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord, and it has two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users. Shroud includes heavy-duty handle, cord wrap and console cover to make unit easy to carry; only 30 lbs (13.6 kg) for easy portability. Kit includes: (1) DWFP12231 18 ga Brad Nailer, (1) DWFP55126 Compressor, Air hose with fittings, sample fasteners, and owners manual.
4. DEWALT DCN680B 20V Max XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
5. DeWalt DWHT80276 Carbon Fiber Composite Staple and Brad Gun
The DEWALT® Carbon Fiber Composite Staple Gun features a carbon fiber composite housing that weighs 50 percent less and reduces muscle fatigue by 25 percent. The quick and easy button load design and a low fastener indicator ensures the supply is ideal for repetitive jobs, like insulation and roofing or carpet underlayment. A reversible belt hook provides left or right-handed access.
6. DEWALT DWHTTR350 Dewalt Heavy-Duty Aluminum Stapler/Brad Nailer
7. DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20° Finish Nailer
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
8. DeWalt DWFP72155 15 Gauge Precision Point "DA" Style Angle Finish Nailer
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
Precision point technology: precise nail placement due to a smaller nose, compared to current DeWalt nailers, and No need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. 16″ on-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16″ from end to nose for installing wall trim.
9. DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
From the Manufacturer
The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
10. DEWALT DCF883B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench with Hog Ring (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCF883B 20-volt MAX Lithium Ion 3/8-inch impact wrench includes several innovative features that are designed to increase productivity on the job. These features include three LED lights with a 20-second delay that provide visibility without shadows in dark work areas, fuel gauge indicator lights that alert users when the battery needs to be recharged, and a hog ring anvil for easy impact socket changes. The tool also includes a textured anti-slip grip handle for greater comfort and control. Providing 1,560 inch-pounds of torque and 2,700 impacts per minute (IPM), the frameless motor on the DCF883B provides fast application speeds when performing a variety of fastening applications. The impact wrench features a durable magnesium gear case, all-metal transmission and a heavy-duty impact mechanism, which directs torque to the fastener without added kickback.
Impact Wrench with Hog Ring
The DEWALT DCF883B offers a compact (5.7 inches front to back), lightweight (3.4 pounds) design that fits into tight areas. It features a hog ring anvil to easily change sockets, and textured anti-slip comfort grip which provides maximum comfort and control. Primarily for use with impact sockets, it’s designed for driving and removing fasteners in wood, metal, or concrete. Also used for fastening and removing nuts and bolts.
This is a Bare-Tool item; batteries and charger sold separately.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Voltage: 20-volt MAX
- Drive Size: 3/8-inch Square Drive
- Anvil Type: Hog Ring
- No Load Speed: 0-2,300 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,560 in/lbs
- Max Torque: 130 ft/lbs
- Tool Length: 5.7 inches
- Tool Weight: 2.2 pounds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Nail Guns Dewalt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!