939 reviews analysed
1. Thinkware F800 Pro Dash Cam Front and Rear Full HD 1080P Sony Starvis Super Night Vision | Cigarette Power Cable | 32GB MicroSD Card Incl. | Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS | Parking Mode
- 2 channel front & rear full HD 1080P recording with 2.1MP Sony STARVIS image sensor, 30fps, 140-degree wide viewing angle
- Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile app Viewer allows for easy video playback and settings configuration with a compatible iOS or Android smartphone
- Built-in GPS for speed and red-light camera alerts, and embeds GPS data (speed, time, location) to video recordings
- Super Night Vision 2.0 for impressive videos in low-light conditions with minimal noise and excellent exposure control thanks to THINKWARE’S exclusive video processing technology
- Advanced parking surveillance mode-ready with impact & motion detections, time lapse, energy saving mode, built-in voltage meter and off-timer
The ThinkWare F800PRO dash Cam brings next-generation technology to the marketplace. With the premium Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor that provides flawless recording quality with super Night Vision, coupled with the new Energy-Saving parking surveillance mode that extends coverage duration exponentially, the f800pro is leading the Charge’s pushing Automotive technology to the next level.
2. THINKWARE Q800PRO Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera for Cars, 1440P, Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi, GPS, Night Vision, Loop Recording, 32GB
- 2K 1440P video recording: capture clean detailed footage in 2K QHD 1440P with the new and improved Sony STARVIS image sensor.
- Super Night vision: super Night vision 2. 0 can help capture license plate even in low-light conditions thanks to THINKWARE’S exclusive advanced video clear technology, which helps reduce noise and enhance the image quality of the recordings.
- Parking mode: impact detection, motion detection, time lapse mode, energy saving mode to suit all your surveillance needs.
- Advanced driver assistance system: alerts the driver of potential forward collisions, lane Departures, and front vehicle Departures.
- Cloud functionality: Let’s you check your vehicle’s location and receiving geo-fencing and driving impact notifications directly on your compatible iOS/Android smartphone with the Think ware cloud mobile app.
- Manufacture’s 1 year warranty is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
The all-new Think ware Q800PRO is the perfect harmony between design and performance. Encased in an industry award-winning design lies a new optical lens and an improved 5. 14MP Sony STARVIS image sensor that delivers strikingly clear video quality. Boasting an advanced Parking mode that monitors the vehicle’s surrounding while you are away, the Q800PRO will ensure that every incident is captured in every situation. What’s Included: THINKWARE Q800PRO Front Hardwiring Kit12V Power Cable Quick Start Guide/Warranty (English)32GB Think ware MicroSD Card (User Manual stored inside the MicroSD Card)SD Card Adapter USB MicroSD Card Reader3M Adhesive Windshield Mount Extra 3M Adhesive3M Adhesive Cable Mounting Clips Rear View Camera Connecting Cable Key Features:2K QHD 1440P Front recording FHD 1080P Rear recording Parking Mode (Impact Built in Wi-Fi for reviewing footage and adjusting settings Built in Greed light/Speed camera alerts Sony STARVIS image sensor @ 5. 14MP, 140°Advanced Driver Assistance System (alerts for Forward Collision, Lane Departure, Front Vehicle Departure)Super Night Vision 2. 0Built in Super Capacitor and High-Temperature Cut-Off Sensor Anti-File Corruption technology THINKWARE CLOUD (Vehicle Locator, Geo-Fencing, Driving Impact Notifications)Maximum 128GB MicroSD Card Capacity
3. VIOFO A129Pro Duo 4K Dual Dash Cam 3840 x 2160P Ultra HD 4K Front and 1080P Rear Car WiFi Dash Camera Sony 8MP Sensor GPS, Buffered Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Motion Detection, WDR, Loop Recording
- THE ULTRA 4K PRIVLEDGE. Now offering the capabilities of 4K resolution to capture the finer details of your daily commute. Elevate your video quality to cinematic levels with both 4K Definition (3840 x 2160p 30fps) of the front camera and Full High Definition of the rear camera (1920 x 1080p 30fps).
- THE SONY STARVIS SENSORS of the front and rear camera offer quality precision when recording in various lighting and fast paced environments. The front camera is equipped with a Sony 8MP Starvis sensor, while the rear is styling the 2MP Starvis image sensor. This camera’s ability and quality will worry anyone unfortunate enough to cross your path.
- DUAL BAND WiFi built right into the camera’s base for a more stable connection when connecting to your smartphone. Enhance your playback experience without the annoying lag or loss of connection. Control settings, view, download, and share footage all right within the VIOFO Smartphone App for Apple and Android.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera’s G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- PRE-BUFFER RECORDING: Capture the whole story and the events leading up to an event or collision with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15 seconds before and 30 seconds after a detected collision or event.
4. THINKWARE U1000 Dual Dash Cam 4K UHD 3840X2160 Front Cam, 2K 2560X1440 Rear Cam, 150° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi, GPS, Cloud Enabled
- 【4K UHD 30FPS or 2K QHD 60FPS】Capture sharp detailed footage in 4K native UHD or switch to 2K QHD at 60fps to make license plate reading a breeze with the new and improved 8 42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- 【150-degree Viewing Angle】Uncompromised video coverage with the 150-degree viewing angle so you never miss a moment
- 【Super Night Vision】Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- 【Anti-file Corruption Technology】Improves the reliability of your Think ware memory card by minimizing the risk of loss footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- 【1 year manufacturer quality assurance】1 year quality assurance is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
- 【Thinkware Cloud 2 0*】Thinkware Cloud features include Remote Live View Geo Fencing Parking Impact Notifications Locate Vehicle and Driving Impact Notifications *Hotspot connection is required
5. BlackVue DR590 Full HD Dashcam Sony Starvis Image Sensor (2 Channel 16GB)
- DUAL FULL HD DASHCAM, FULL HD 1080P FRONT AND REAR @30FPS
- BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION, ENABLES MULTIPLE RECORDING MODES
- BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC), EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
- LOOP RECORDING AND FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGY, LESS FORMATTING AND SMOOTHER RECORDING
- MIC ON/OFF AND FORMAT BUTTON
Simple Dual Full HD Dashcam
Outstanding Dual Full HD quality in a small form factor, featuring Sony’s STARVIS image sensor in the front camera for better clarity in low light.
The DR590-2CH is a dual-channel dashcam that records both front and back or interior of your vehicle in Full HD 1080p.
The DR590-2CH protects your car without getting in the way—hidden behind your rearview mirror.
6. Vantrue N1 Pro Mini Dash Cam Full HD 1920x1080P Car Dash Camera 1.5" 160° DashCam w/Sony Night Vision Sensor, 24 Hour Parking Mode, Motion Sensor, Collision Detection, Support 256GB Max, Optional GPS
- 【FHD 1080P Mini Dash Camera with Super Night Vision】With mini and compact design (Size: 2.5×1.95×1.5in), the dashcam takes up tiny space in your car, which won’t obstruct your vision while driving. Recording HD 1920X1080P/30 fps video with advanced Sony Sensor IMX323, 160° wide-angle F1.8 six layers glass lens clearly capture the license plates as well as road signs during the day and night. Perfect mini car cam for cars provides the most important evidence for car accidents and insurance claim.
- 【24H Parking Monitor & Collision Detection】Motion activated parking mode makes the car dash camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. Please hardwire the samll dash camaera (Hardwire Kit Asin: B07G9WTWB9） or connect it to an external battery pack when the car is off and parked. Even if no power supply and the dash camera turns off, it will turn on and end recording after 20s once it detects crash in front, and lock the videos.
- 【Seamless Loop Recording & G-sensor】When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Triggered by G-sensor, it can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwrote even in loop recording. Support up to 256GB cards, recommend Samsung Pro Endurance card.
- 【Heat- Resistant & Optional GPS Function】Made of the PC and ABS materials, the working temperature is from -4℉ to 158℉ (-20℃ to 70℃). With high heat resistance and NT96658 superior chipset, the cam has longer lifetime and stable performance. Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location and speed with KM/H or MP/H. To use GPS function, please buy an extra N1 Pro GPS mount, ASIN: B07CPSBXWL
- 【Time lapse & 18-Month Warranty】The car camera will keep taking photos at the set time interval and then auto edit them together to a video clip once time lapse enabled, thus reducing the size of the video file. Built-in Mic provide excellent audio recording even in noisy environment. You can also turn it off. We offer 18 Months Warranty and 100% Satisfied Service. To cover any issues and professional team support, all emails will be replied within 24 hours.
7. Vantrue T2 24/7 Recording OBD2 Dash Camera Super Capacitor Dash Cam 1920x1080P 2.0” LCD 160° Car Dashboard Camera w/Wave Guard Parking Mode Recorder, Night Vision, Sony Sensor, Support 256GB Max
- 【24/7 Recording OBD II Dash Cam w/Super Capacitor】Instead of lithium battery, this car camera is powered by a super capacitor that resists extreme temperatures from -4°to 158°F (-20°-70°C) and provides more reliability and a longer lifespans, which means without the risk of overheating and exploding to you. 24/7(All Time) continuously monitoring can be performed with the OBD power which has low voltage protection (only for 12V Vehicles) to avoid draining car battery.
- 【1080P Super Night Vision & Sony Sensor】Based on advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and NOVATEK NT96655 processor, this car dash cam captures the road front (160°) to get good image quality and video footage without distortion at [email protected] or [email protected], capturing the license plates and road signs clearly. With HDR technology and F/1.8 aperture lens ensure the car video cam to balance the exposures to pick up balanced images and videos in dark providing good night vision in low light.
- 【24Hours Wave Guard Parking Mode & Time Lapse】The wave guard indicator works by emitting a microwave signal in front of the vehicle, consuming fairly little power with OBD installation in the process. When an object interferes with the beam, T2 car cam will start auto-recording. With Time Lapse function, the dashboard camera will take photos at specified intervals to create a video. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards, recommend to use Samsung pro endurance (not included).
- 【G-sensor & Loop Recording & Optionnal GPS】When the built-in gravity sensor detects a sudden shake or collision, the car cam dash camera will lock any important footage from being overwritten. Loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest recordings with the newest ones when the card is the maximum. Enabled GPS- track the driving route, location and speed with KM/H or MP/H. To use gps function, please buy an extra gps mount(Asin: B07CYW6JXW).
- 【18 Months Warranty】Buy with confidence- Vantrue provide Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24 hours. Works with 12V and 24V vehicles such as car, suv and trucks. What you get: 1x Vantrue T2 super capacitor dash cam, 1x 10ft car charger cable, 1x OBD Cable, 1x suction mount, 1x 3ft USB data cable, user manual and quick guide.
8. THINKWARE F800 PRO 2 Channel HD Dash Camera | 32GB Micro SD Card with Hardwiring Kit | Wifi Capability
- ✔ Dual 1080p Sony STARVIS Exmor R CMOS Sensors – The Sony STARVIS is the industry’s most reliable imaging sensor for low-light recording, perfect for driving and parking recordings
- ✔ 142° Wide Viewing Angle To Capture More of the Road – With wide angle lenses on both front and rear cameras, you can be confident you’ll capture any incidents
- ✔ Supercapacitor Construction – Built for extreme temperatures ranging from 14F to 140F. The F800 PRO also has built-in temperature protection, so it will shut itself down in case of extremely hot temperatures.
- ✔ Built-in Wi-Fi & GPS for Quick File Management & Location Tracking
- ✔ Parking Mode with Motion Detection – The perfect combination for protecting your car while you’re parked. The parking mode is also buffered, so you will even get the 5 seconds before motion or an incident occurs
The Thinkware F800 PRO Dash Cam brings next-generation technology to the marketplace.
With the premium Sony Starvis CMOS Sensor that provides flawless recording quality with Super Night Vision, coupled with the new Energy-Saving Parking Surveillance Mode that extends coverage duration exponentially, the F800 PRO is leading the charge in pushing automotive technology to the next level.
Parking Mode equipped with Super Night vision 2.0, Time Lapse, Motion Detection, Impact Detection
Mobile Viewer, a convenient and efficient way to connect to your Dash Cam
Advanced Driver Assistance System that has built in Lane Departure Warnings, Front Collision Warnings, and Safety Camera Alerts
Resolution: Front – 1080p Full HD | Rear – 1080p Full HD
Camera: Front – 2.13MP Sony Exmor R Starvis | Rear – 2.13MP Sony Exmor R Starvis
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Viewing Angle: 142° (Diagonal)
Dimensions(WxDxH): 4.2 x 1.3 x 2.4 inch
Weight: 107.5g (0.237 lb)
Storage Temperature: -4°~158°F / -20°~70°C
Operating Temperature: 14°~140°F / -10°~60°C
Capacity: MicroSD card 32/64/128 GB (UHS-I)
Input Power: DC 12/24V. Built-in Super Capacitor
This listing includes:
ThinkWare F800 Pro – 2CH (Front Cam + Rear Cam)
32GB Micro SD Card
Hardwiring Kit and Cigarette Lighter Adapter
Used for installation to enable Parking Mode
9. THINKWARE X700 Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera for Cars, 1080P FHD, Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera W/Sony Sensor, GPS, Night Vision, 16GB, Optional Parking Mode
- Sony STARVIS: crystal-clear high quality footage captured in full HD 1080P, 30fps, 142. 7° wide viewing angle
- Front and rear recording: capture video evidence of incidents that occur at the rear of the vehicle in 1080P
- 2. 7 inch LCD touchscreen: instantly play back videos, navigate menus, and configure settings right on the screen
- Advanced driver assistance system (Adidas): alerts the driver of potential forward collisions, lane Departures, and front vehicle Departures
- Super Night vision: advanced technology that reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- Road safety camera alerts: notify you of upcoming red light cameras and speed cameras with the included GPS antenna
10. Anker Roav DashCam Duo, Dual FHD 1080p Dash Cam, Front and Interior Wide Angle Cameras, For Uber and Lyft, LCD Screen, IR Night Vision, Dual Sony Sensors, GPS, Motion Detection, and Parking Mode
- All-Around Coverage: Front- and interior-facing wide-angle cameras simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in crisp 1080p Full HD.
- Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1. 8 lenses and Nighthawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- 24/7 Recording: DashCam Duo’s parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: Use of this function requires a hardwire kit.
- What’s in the Box: Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3. 5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement , and friendly customer service.
Capture The Unexpected
From Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all.
A collection of connected devices that enhances your driving experience.
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation.
Dual wide-angle cameras capture up to 4 lanes of traffic as well as your car’s interior. Ideal for Uber, Lyft, and taxi drivers.
Whether it’s day or night, advanced dual Sony sensors with NightHawk technology capture every detail in crisp FHD 1080p.
DashCam Duo’s built-in GPS module automatically tracks your vehicle’s location, driving route, and speed every time you hit the road.
DashCam Duo watches over your vehicle while you’re away, automatically activating the cameras if sudden movements are detected. Note: A hardwire kit (Not Included) is required to provide a constant power supply. Once enabled, Parking Mode will activate 5 minutes after the car has stopped.
By exchanging lithium-ion batteries for a supercapacitor, DashCam Duo boasts a longer operational lifespan, reduced risk of overheating, and the ability to resist temperature extremes of -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C).
What’s In The Box
Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3.5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card (microSD card is NOT included).
We have total confidence in our products, and will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase.
Note: A Class 10, 32GB microSD / TF card (not included) is required. Lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB / 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found F800 Pro Dash Cam Sony for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!