829 reviews analysed
1. Lang Tools TU-32-6 6.6 L GM Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit
Lang Tools (TU-32-6) GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit is for diesel fuel pressure and vacuum testing on all model year GM 6.6L Duramax engines. The kit features a gauge assembly with a 3-1/2″ gauge that reads 30 inHg to 15 PSI, 6ft hose and quick coupler.
2. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
3. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
4. BETOOLL 0-140PSI Fuel Injector Injection Pump Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Tools (Master)
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN:The included adapters, hoses and fittings cover all fuel injection systems and most cars and trucks world wide!
- IDEAL FOR MECHANICS:Fuel Injection Pump Pressure / Oil Combustion Spraying Pressure Gauge Teste
- DURABLE: Designed for repeated use with high quality materials
- A MONEY-SAVING TOOL: Save hundreds of dollars on fuel injection tester kit.
- Measuring range: 0-140psi (0-10 bar)
5. OTC 5630 Fuel Pressure Test Kit
- OTC’s Fuel Pressure Test Kit quickly and easily locates any malfunctioning fuel system component – fuel filters, pressure regulators, fuel lines, and fuel pumps – without removing it from the vehicle
- Large, easy to read gauge features an impact resistant rubber encased housing
- 0-100 psi, 0-700 kPa
- High quality solid brass fittings, hose, and tubing for long lasting performance and reliability
- Convenient pressure relief valve allows for safe, clean testing
6. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
7. ABN Engine Oil Pressure and Transmission Fluid Diagnostic Tester Tool Kit – 500 PSI / 35 Bar Gauge, Hose, and Adapters
- EASILY DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Engine Oil Pressure and Transmission Fluid Diagnostic Tester Tool Kit – 500 PSI / 35 Bar Gauge, Hose, and Adapters makes diagnosing a possible major engine, oil pressure, or transmission fluid pressure problem easy on most vehicles including both American domestic and imported cars and small pickup trucks
- EASY TO USE: Threads into the same hole where you have your oil sending unit placed
- Simply remove the oil sending unit or oil pressure switch and thread this in the hole, then start the engine and read your oil pressure
- Dual gauge is easy to read up to 500 PSI and 35 Bar
- BUILT TO LAST: Fittings, extension tube, and adapters constructed from solid brass
- 60-inch (152.4cm) extra-long hose constructed from durable rubber and rated for 500 PSI (35 Bar)
- Gauge includes a black protective coating for added strength and longevity
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 13” x 10” x 2.3” inch (33cm x 25.4cm x 5.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Package includes (6) brass fittings, (4) adapters, (1) brass extension tube, (1) pressure gauge, (1) rubber hose, and (1) carrying case for your convenience
8. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
9. BETOOLL Fuel Pressure Test Kit 0-100PSI with 9.49,7.89,6.30 Fuel Line Fittings
- PARAMETER—Double Scale Gauge:0-7bar,0-100psi.Three size adapters :6.30mm(SAE 1/4)7.89mm(SAE 5/16)9.49mm(SAE 3/8).
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN —Used on any engine you need to read fuel psi on.Helps identify and diagnose low fuel pressure, a faulty fuel pressure regulator, leaking injectors, fuel leaks, and clogged fuel filters.
- WELL MADE—High quality brass connectors and Corrosion resistant rubber hose.Will last a long time.
- NOTE—Never use this Fuel Pressure Tester Kit on Diesel engines!
- WARRANTY—-18 MONTHS Limited Warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fuel Pressure Vacuum Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!