875 reviews analysed
1. General Electric THQL21100 Thick Series 2-Pole 100-AMP Circuit Breaker
GE, 100a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240-Volt GE 100 amp, double pole, thick series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center and/or used for feeding sub-feed panel boxes. This is only a suggestion and cannot assure your compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
2. Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test and Lockout Feature
Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test and Lockout Feature.
3. Q260 60-Amp Double Pole Type QP Circuit Breaker
- Double pole, 60 Amp, 240V type QP Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Siemens type QP circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
Siemens offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home’s electrical system. To provide additional protection Siemens offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home’s wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required. Siemens strongly recommends against the use of “used” breakers. The installation of used breakers in a Siemens panel will void the warranty on the panel. Siemens does not sell used breakers and has not approved any 3rd party sellers to do so.
From the Manufacturer
Siemens plug in circuit breakers are intended for use in Siemens EQ, Siemens Ultimate, ITE, and Gould load centers or meter combinations. The double pole Siemens breakers may be used in 1 or 3-phase load centers and are 240V rated. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required.
4. General Electric THQL2160 Circuit Breaker, 2-Pole 60-Amp Thick Series
GE, 60a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. The product is highly durable. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt GE 60 amp, double pole, thick series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center and/or used for feeding Sub-Feed Panel Boxes. This is only a suggestion and cannot assure your compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
5. GE THQC2160WL 35 mm DIN Rail Mount Type THQC Miniature Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 60 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
6. 2P Standard Circuit Breaker 60A 120/240VAC
- Price For: Each DC Voltage Rating: Not Rated Length: 3.28″ AC Voltage Rating: 120/240VAC Circuit Breaker Type: Standard Terminal Connection: Lug Item: Unit Mount Circuit Breaker Phase: 1 Standards: UL Listed Depth: 2.38″ Min. Wire Size: 8 AWG Amps: 60 Series: THQC Max. AIR Rating: 10kA Width: 2.00″ Number of Poles: 2 Max. Wire Size: 3 AWG
- Country of Origin (subject to change): Multiple
‘Unit Mount Circuit Breaker, Circuit Breaker Type Standard, Number of Poles 2, 60 Amps, AC Voltage Rating 120/240VAC, DC Voltage Rating Not Rated, Max. AIR Rating 10kA, Phase 1, Terminal Connection Lug, Series THQC, Min. Wire Size 8 AWG, Max. Wire Size 3 AWG, Length 3.28 In., Width 2.00 In., Depth 2.38 In., Standards UL Listed’
7. New General Electric GE TEY360 Circuit Breaker 3 Pole 60A 480VAC Bolt On
Images are for representation purpose only. Actual product may differ from specifications shown in photo. To check if the actual product is shown in image, or to request additional photos, please send us a message.
- General Electric
- Molded Case
- 3 Phase
- 3 Pole
- 480 Volt
- 60 Amp
- Thermal Magnetic
- (LI) Long-Time and Instantaneous
Depending on the item, some prices may be negotiable. Feel free to send us a message and make us an offer. We’d be happy to work with you within your budget, and all reasonable offers will be considered. We do our best to respond to most messages within one business day. Breaker Outlet specializes in new and obsolete circuit breakers, motor control, switchgear, and other electrical distribution. We have an extensive offline inventory, so if there’s something you need that’s not listed, please contact us and we may be able to get it for you. Our knowledgeable customer service team is here to help you with any questions, and we look forward to the opportunity to meet your electrical needs.
8. Siemens QF250A 50 Amp, 2 Pole, 120V, 10,000 AIC Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Testing GFCIs and afcis on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters laboratories (UL) suggests that afci/GFCI Devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new self test & lockout feature enables the dual function circuit breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
9. Siemens W0204ML1060U 60 Amp Outdoor Circuit Breaker Enclosure
For Use With Siemens Q Series (Qp Series) Circuit Breakers 3 Wire 120/240VacAluminum Bus Made in: United States Dimensions: 1 X 1 X 1Brand: Siemens Item Weight: 3.6includes: Unit Instruction Guide
From the Manufacturer
Siemens circuit breaker enclosure is rated at 60 Amps max and will accept a variety of breaker options. Two single pole breakers, one double pole breaker, or four 1/2-inch frame breakers with a total Amperage of 60 Amps. The enclosure is outdoor rated. Breaker not included.
10. Murray MP260GFA 60 Amp 2-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker with Self Test & Lockout Feature
Murray ground fault circuit Interrupters (GFCI) breakers are designed to protect personnel from dangerous electrical current. The GFCI circuit breaker will de-energize the circuit when current is flowing along an unintended path such as water. This breaker is intended to protect areas of the home such as the kitchen, bathroom or laundry room where electrical appliances or products might come into contact with water
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 60Amp Breaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!