875 reviews analysed
1. GE 35027 AC/DC Cassette Recorder
- Portable cassette recorder with digital tape counter and built-in condenser microphone
- Automatic level control records at consistent volume
- automatic end-of-tape shutoff
- Features convenient pushbutton cassette operation
- sliding carrying handle
- Earphone jack for private listening
- works with standard audiocassettes
- Measures 4.7 by 1.5 by 7.38 inches (W x H x D)
- 1-year warranty
Do you have a great idea you don’t want to forget? Or do you simply want to “jot” down some audio notes for an upcoming project? Then look no further than the GE 35027 AC/DC Cassette Recorder. This recorder features a compact, slim design and is a perfect choice for your electronic notebook. The 35027 features quick push-button operation for both recording and playback. The six-button design features record, play, rewind, fast-forward, stop/eject, and pause functions. The device is built with an automatic, end-of-tape shutoff feature and a digital tape counter. The built-in microphone helps assure optimum recording quality and battery operation (four C batteries) means convenient taping even when you’re away from home or office.
What’s in the Box
35027 cassette recorder and AC converter.
From the Manufacturer
Because sometimes words are worth saving.
Got a great idea you don’t want to forget. Or do you simply want to “jot” some notes for an upcoming project. Then use a GE Cassette Recorder as your electronic notebook. Each model is light, compact and features quick push-button operation for both recording and playback. Built-in microphone helps assure optimum recording quality. And battery operation means convenient taping even when you’re away from home or office.
2. Byron Statics Cassette Player FM Am Radio Walkman Portable Cassette Converter Automatic Stop System Protect Cassette Tape Mic Recorder 2 AA Battery or USB Power Supply Belt Clip with Headphone, Teal
- The cassette players is small and compact and easily portable It also comes with belt clip rewind fast forward stop play and record button are easy to see and use sound is crisp with no buzzing or other noise buttons work well
- Good straight forward tape player Easy to use plug and play no need a drive works with all kinds of tapes enjoy the music conveniently in any where via 3 5mm jack earphone (included)
- It is a cassette player to bring out the soundtrack of past memories on your cherished cassettes had some old cassettes you wanted to listen to volume dial worked well
- 1 year ! this Walkman uses 2 AA batteries (no included) or an USB Power Supply (no included) if you use the USB power recommend remove any battery first
- Radio Operation Insert the plug of your earphones into the earphone jack Switch the function selector to radio Switch the band selector to ‘AM’ or ‘FM’ for the desired band Turn the tuning knob to select the desired radio station
Sound QUALITY is pretty good there’s no static or cut off no hissing Automatic stop system Protect old Cassette Tape Rediscover old songs with this tape player Relive and enjoy your memories 1 x cassette players1 x Headphone x User Manual
3. JENSEN MCR-100 Cassette Player/Recorder
- 1 Touch Recording, Fast Forward and Rewind
- Headphone Jack, Volume Control, Automatic Level Control
- Built-in Condenser Microphone, External Microphone Jack, Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Your iPod, MP3 or other Digital Audio Players
- Carry Handle. Power: 120V AC Adaptor (Included) or 4 x ‘C’ (UM-2) (Not Included)
- Refer to Page E-8 of user manual for troubleshooting steps.
JENSEN brings back an old favorite with the MCR-100 “shoebox” style Cassette Player/Recorder. The unit includes a top loading cassette deck that both plays and records along with a retractable carrying handle for taking it with you! The unit features easy to use buttons, a one-touch record button, and an automatic voice level control. You can record using the built-in microphone or the included external microphone with handy desk stand. A headphone jack is included for private listening, and you can attach other players to the unit using the auxiliary line-in jack. The MCR-100 operates on four (4) x “C” size batteries (not included) or with the AC adaptor (included).
4. Reshow Cassette Player – Portable Tape Player Captures MP3 Audio Music via USB – Compatible with Laptops and Personal Computers – Convert Walkman Tape Cassettes to iPod Format
- CONVERTS TAPE TO MP3 – Our unique tape recorder quickly converts old cassettes to MP3 format via a USB cable. Also works with laptop CD burners.
- STANDARD WALKMAN USE – Lightweight, Compact Size, Better than just a recorder, it works perfectly as an old school, vintage Walkman with any standard headphones
- VERSATILE DESIGN – Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers.
- CLEAR SOUND QUALITY – By transferring your cassettes to MP3s in a quiet room, you can enjoy crystal clear sound quality with even the oldest bands.
- COMPLETE TRANSFER KIT – Each order comes with converter software, a guide and a 5V DC USB power cord to make conversion quick and easy.
5. Hamilton Buhl Classroom Cassette Player, 2 Station, 1 Watt (D132) (HA802)
6. GE 74287 Spacemaker Radio with Cassette Player and Counter Light (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
General Electric’s high-performance Spacemaker cassette player/radio features a bottom-loading cassette deck; 3-inch stereo speakers; and automatic frequency control to lock in FM broadcasts.
But it’s not only a radio/cassette player. The Spacemaker, you see, knows how to turn on the coffeemaker. Its programmable appliance outlet can activate up to three appliances at a preselected time, letting you pad around the kitchen with fresh coffee in hand to the strains of your favorite radio station–all within minutes of waking. The appliance timer will keep the unit on for up to two hours. Equally useful is its three-position counter light, which can illuminate surfaces or serve as a night-light.
The Spacemaker comes with everything you need to install it, including a 40-watt long-life light bulb. It also features cord-wrap hooks for neat storage of excess power cord length.
A one-year warranty covers all parts and labor.
7. Jensen Retro Portable AM/FM Radio Personal Cassette Player Compact Lightweight Design Stereo AM/FM Radio Cassette Player/Recorder & Built in Speaker (Black)
- ► Portable Cassette Player/Recorder & Built-in Microphone & Mini Speaker on front side
- ► Tape Cassette Playback – Get lost all over again in your tape collection or shake things up with memory-inducing mixes
- ► AM/FM Radio – A built-in FM/AM Stereo Tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk and music programming
- ► Built-in Headphone Jack & Recorder jack Built in FM Antenna
- ► Power- (AC adapter usable) (not included) or 2 x “aa” (um3) batteries (not included)
8. Pyle Home Digital Tuner Dual Cassette Deck | Media Player | Music Recording Device with RCA Cables | Switchable Rack Mounting Hardware | CrO2 Tape Selector | Included 3 Digit Tape Counter – 110V/220V
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual cassette tape deck provides normal & high-speed audio cassette dubbing and LED screen with digital counter time display
- MORE CONTROL OVER PRODUCTION: The dual cassette player includes a 3-digit tape counter, CrO2 tape selector and auto tape selector It provides excellent recording level control for increased production level The auto stop function provides further control over end result
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The cassette player dual deck provides a digital link interface for connecting to the PT600A amplifier Included are RCA line inputs and outputs
- MULTI-FUNCTION DISPLAY: The audio cassette deck has a dual color multi-purpose fluorescent display for ease of use19”Inch Rack Mount Compatible
- VOLUME CONTROL: Enjoy dynamic noise reduction and control over record and play level meters with the dual cassette radio
- Freq Response (Normal): 40-14kHz +/-3dB
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
The Pyle Home Dual Cassette Tape Deck is loaded with features that will ensure an excellent listening and recording experience. Suppress high frequency noise with our dynamic noise reduction feature. The CRO2 tape selection function exudes the best high-end response, creating superior sound. The Pyle Home dual cassette deck is the best choice for that home recorder. Features Auto Stop Normal and High Speed Dubbing Dynamic Noise Reduction CrO2 Tape Selector 3 Digit Tape Counter Recording Level Control Dual Color Multi-function Fluorescent Display Rec/Play Level Meters Auto Tape Selector RCA Line Inputs and Outputs Digital Link Interface for Connecting to PT600A Rack Mounting Hardware Included 110V/220V Switchable Dimensions: 16.53”W x 5.11”H x 8.66”D Sold as: Unit Weight: 9.8 lbs. Amplifier Connection: 2-Pin Wire Jack Tape Speed: 4.8cm/sec
9. RadioShack CTR-121 Desktop Cassette Recorder
With voice-activated recording, auto level recording, auto stop and jacks for DC, earphone, microphone and remote control, the CTR-121 Desktop Recorder with Tone Control has virtually every feature you could want.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Cassette Player for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!