761 reviews analysed
1. GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24 Inch 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
2. postalproducts JEM3072DHBB Oven-JEM3072DHBB GE 0.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven Black
700 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure). Frees up counter space. Operating made quick and easy. Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results. Rotates food throughout the cycle. One-touch instant operation. Helps prevent accidental activation. Minute timer helps keep you on track. Know when your food is ready.
3. GE Appliances JES1095SMSS Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu Ft, Stainless Steel
.9 cu. ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave.
4. GE Profile PEM31DFBB 24" 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity counter top Microwave Oven in Black
5. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.2 Cu. Ft, 1200W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200-Watt high power, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking
- advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9-15/16-inch x 13-15/16-inch x 14-3/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1480W
With its sleek, stainless-steel door and base and stainless silver body, the powerful Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home, apartment or condo kitchen. This exceptional 1200-Watt, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 13.4-inch turntable evenly heats and cooks breakfast foods, after-school snacks, dinners, appetizers and more, making it ideal for singles, busy professionals and on-the-go families. This innovative microwave oven includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time. With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 14 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes. This Panasonic microwave oven externally measures 12-1/4-inch x 20-11/16-inch x 15-13/16-inch (H x W x D).
6. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD975S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W
- Cyclonic wave microwave – at every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures
- Microwave controls – 20 preset sensor cook menu items, Inverter Turbo defrost, delay start and timer, more/less control, child safety lock, quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint – smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- Sensor invertor Turbo defrost – utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on inverter’s continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- Keep Warm feature – microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts Warm and delicious in the oven until they’re ready to serve
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the Panasonic NN-SD975S microwave oven with cyclonic wave and Inverter technology. At every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3d waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures. This exceptional 1250-watt, 2. 2-Cubic-foot Capacity Stainless steel microwave with 16. 5-Inch turntable includes patented Inverter technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – Every time. Together, Cyclonic wave and Inverter technology create and circulate microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods like vegetables and fish to simmer without overcooking. Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results. One-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. This countertop microwave oven measures 23 7⁄8” W x 14” H x 19 15⁄16” D and has a Stainless steel door with silver wrap*. as a countertop microwave, The Panasonic NN-SD975S can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk922ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk932ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space. disclaimer: * upper-inside left corner of microwave oven door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly. Do not store flammable materials next to, on top of, or in the microwave oven.
7. Samsung MG14H3020CM 1.4 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave Oven with Ceramic Enamel Interior, Black Mirror Finish
- Ceramic Enamel Interior that is both scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Height (inch)12 5/16,width (inch)21 7/8 ,cutout depth (inch)18 1/16.1.4 cu. ft. Capacity with 950 W of Cooking Power, 10 power levels, and LED display
- Shiny mirror design and asymmetric shape for a premium look
- Auto Cook Options to handle any meal with the push of a button
- Grilling Element with Ceramic Plate for preparing crispy foods including pizza.Control Material:Membrane.Amp Circuit:13.3A
8. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 cu. ft./1000W Stainless Steel
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions.Rated Voltage : 120 Volts ~ 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Stainless Steel finish, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless Steel easy to clean interior. Rated input power microwave- 1500W
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless Steel interior for easy cleaning.
9. Dacor DMW2420S 24" Distinctive Series Counter Top or Built-In Microwave in Stainless Steel
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor In 1933 Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California Supported by his devoted wife Florence his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen vent…
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Countertop Microwaves Jes2251sj for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!