Top 10 Ge Lamp Modules
918 reviews analysed
1. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug Dimmer, 1 Polarized Outlet, Full Light Dimming, Built-in Repeater / Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 28167
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable table or floor lamp – Customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room.
- Control and dim from anywhere, at any time with a smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control – Full-Range Dimmability: cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Space-saving design does not block second outlet or obstruct furniture placement.
Transform any home into a smart home with the plug-in GE Z-Wave plus smart dimmer. The dimmer allows you to wirelessly Schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable table or floor lamp in your home from anywhere, at any time. Featuring one polarized wirelessly controlled outlet, the Z-Wave plus smart dimmer provides ultimate flexibility for your home lighting and its full-range dimmability helps cut energy costs while extending the life of bulbs. Compared to Z-Wave classic models, the GE Z-Wave plus smart dimmer offers 50% more wireless range and energy efficiency with a 250% faster processor and 400% more memory. Offers full control from any mobile device * or Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave plus smart lighting controls
2. GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Lamp Module with Dimmer Control, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (To work with Alexa, separate hub is REQUIRED, Alexa device and hub sold separately). The GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Lamp Module is intended for INDOOR use only
- Easily control lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote
- Dimmer control customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room (Not compatible with CFL & LED lamps dimming)
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates. Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or used to create dimmable ambient interior lighting scenes
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing remote access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included). Space-efficient, side-plug design does not block lower outlet or obstruct placement of furniture. Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet
3. Leviton DZPD3-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology, White, Repeater/Range Extender
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus certified – compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and Wink
- Provides polarized 300W-120VAC NEMA receptacle
- Provides manual ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT switching as well as manual ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT switching
- Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
4. Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Compatible with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control your home appliances from Anywhere, ETL Certified (4 piece)
- COMPATIBILITY: Works flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT. No hub required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- AROUND THE GLOBE: No matter where you are, turn on/off home electronics. Manage up to 50 electronic appliances – one electronic appliance per smart plug.
- FEATURES: Set timer, share with family members or create schedule. These features will make your life easier and smarter.
- INSTALLATION & ROI: Plug in the Smart Plug, download app & follow very easy steps. Effective use of smart plugs helps reduce electricity bills.
- CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY: ETL certification ensures complete protection. If you face any technical issue, feel free to us, we will try our best to help you. With Gosund smart plug gets 12-Month limited warranty.
5. GE Wireless Remote Wall Switch Control, No Wiring Needed, 1 Grounded Outlet, White Paddle, Plug-in, Up to 100ft Range, Ideal for Indoor Lamps, Small Appliances, and Seasonal Lighting, 18279, Other
- Wireless control over any outlet, easily control on/off functions of lighting in hard to reach places
- CFL, LED and incandescent compatible
- Decora remote light switch mounts anywhere, mounting bracket provided, no wiring needed
- Great for controlling indoor lighting, lamps, small appliances and seasonal lighting
- Receiver plugs into any standard 120VAC household grounded outlet, controlled device plugs into receiver
- Remote operation up to 100 feet from plug-in receiver
- Manufactured in various codes A, B, C, and D; allows the use of multiple units without interference from other modules.
- NOTE: Please refer to the User Manual before use. This item comes in different frequencies. If you are using more than one switch and they are the same frequency code (A, B, C, D) then the switches will control each other. For individual control, make sure that the frequency code of each switch is not the same
GE Wireless Remote Wall Switch Light Control – No Wiring Needed – 1 Grounded Outlet
- Wireless control over any outlet, easily control on/off functions of lighting in hard to reach places. Great for controlling indoor lighting, lamps, small appliances and seasonal lighting.
- Decora remote light switch mounts anywhere, mounting bracket provided, no wiring needed
- Receiver plugs into any standard 120VAC household grounded outlet, controlled device plugs into receiver. Remote operation up to 100 feet from plug-in receiver
- CFL, LED and incandescent compatible
- Manufactured in various codes A, B, C, and D; allows the use of multiple units without interference from other modules. NOTE: Please refer to the User Manual before use. This item comes in different frequencies
6. Uigos LED Night Light Lamp with Smart Sensor Dusk to Dawn Sensor, Daylight White, 0.5W Plug-in, 6 Piece
- Not too bright, not too dim, just the right amount of light to see where you are going in the dark
- Built-in sensitive light sensor, the nightlight automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- night light uses 4pcs long-life LED,if lights up to 8hrs each day, only 2.2 Kwh per year
- The nightlight is perfect for hallway, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, nursery, kids room or anywhere you need some extra light
- ✔[ 100% Satisfied ] – If you’re not in love with it for whatever reason, we’ll give you a full replacement or refund—no questions asked.
7. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Compatible with Alexa, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, ON/OFF Control, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready, 46201
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation = and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. NuTone NPD300Z Smart Z-Wave Enabled Plug-In Outlet Dimmer Module, White
- Turn on/off, dim, schedule, or group the lamp all with a smartphone app
- Automatically turn lights on when you are home, and off when you are away
- Auto Sense feature lets you turn on lamp from smartphone, light or lamp switch
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v outlet
- One smart and one always-on outlet
The NuTone NPD300Z Plug-in Outlet Dimmer Module is designed to provide Z-Wave control to a connected dimmable lamp. The NPD300Z module is plugged into any standard grounded AC wall outlet, and the lamp is then plugged into the module. Once connected, the lamp can be dimmed or turned on or off remotely via the Z-Wave controller. The module contains two power receptacles – one controlled, and one pass-through (powered at all times). Unique to NuTone, the Autosense feature allows for local lamp activation independent of the Z-Wave controller status. With Autosense, one can simply switch the connected lamp’s manual switch off, then on, and Autosense will instruct the NPD300Z to turn the lamp on. Maximum load: 300 Watts. Requires Z-Wave compatible gateway (sold separately). Range: Up to 100 feet between wireless gateway and/or the closest Z-Wave device. NuTone’ s family of Z-Wave certified wireless lighting, security and control products bring a new level of intelligent wire-free capability to commercial and residential environments. The Z-Wave wireless protocol is an international wireless standard for remote home automation, security and other applications. Embedded in each device, the Z-Wave smart chip enables two-way RF communication among hundreds of Z-Wave enabled devices, allowing products and services from multiple manufacturers to work seamlessly. NuTone Z-Wave products are easy to install, and allow dealers to create an integrated wireless network with nearly limitless expansion and interoperability with security and health monitoring systems, energy management, home entertainment, appliances, and more. All products operate at the standard 908.42 MHz frequency, supporting network wide inclusion and are security system compatible. All NuTone Z-Wave products integrate with other NuTone Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received.
9. Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink- ZW39
- Plug the smart outlet in, control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Adjust brightness level from 10-100% – Manual & Remote Control, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Plug and Play- The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes. Z-Wave Plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device and hub sold separately). Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris.
- Once plugged in, the Wall Plug acts as a signal repeater that strengthens Z-Wave signals and boosts connectivity between hub and devices. NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required- sold separately.
10. Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control, 12 Amp, UL Certified, 3-Pack (HS103P3)
- Control from anywhere: With the Kasa Smart app you can turn any small electronics or appliances, up to 12 AMPs, on and off from anywhere
- Turn off your bedside lamp while in the living room with Alexa, make sure your mini fan is off when you’re away at work, even make sure your living room lamp is on before you get home
- Compact design: The compact design of the Kasa Smart Wi Fi Plug Lite is smaller than other smart plugs which allows them to be stacked in a wall outlet
- Voice control: Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana
- Turn off your lamp without ever leaving your bed or touching your phone
- Device grouping: Combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices in a group for a more unified control with a single tap of your smartphone
- Put all of your plugs, light bulbs and switches together to make sure you return to a well-lit home
- No hub required: The Kasa Smart Wi Fi Plug Lite works with a secured 2.4 gigahertz wireless network without the need for a separate hub
- All you need is your smartphone, the Kasa Smart app and a Wi Fi connection to start controlling your plug from anywhere
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite 3-Pack by TP-Link – 12A, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google (HS103P3).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Lamp Modules for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!