Top 10 Ge Reveal Candelabra 25W
555 reviews analysed
1. (Pack of 10) G16.5 Decorative (E12) Candelabra Base Globe Shape 120V G16 1/2 Light Bulbs (White, 25 Watt)
- 25 Watt – White G16.5 Decorative Mini Globe Bulb With A Candelabra E12 Screw in Base
- These 25G16 mini globe light bulbs are the perfect shape for your wall sconces, chandeliers, makeup mirror or other decorative light fixtures that have a small base (E12).
- Dimmable so you can change the mood or brightness depending on your application.,
- Bulb Diameter: 1.94 Inches
- Bulb Length: 2.76 Inches
2. GE 74978 25-Watt Candelabra Light Bulb, Blunt Tip, 10-Pack
3. GE Lighting 48703 25-Watt Reveal Candelabra Globe G16.5 2-Pack, 2-Pack
4. GE Lighting Soft White 66105 25-Watt, 215-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 8-Pack
5. Simba Lighting Candelabra Torpedo Clear B10 CTC 40W E12 Base (12 Pack) Decorative Incandescent Light Bulbs 120V for Chandeliers, Ceiling Fan Lights, Pendants, Wall Sconces, Dimmable, Warm White 2700K
- DECORATIVE AND SUBTLE: These Straight Torpedo Candle Light Bulbs are used in Chandeliers, Ceiling Fans, Wall Sconces, Pendants, Lamps, Stylish Home Décor Lighting and General Purpose Lighting.
- WELCOMING INCANDESCENT LIGHT COLOR: 2700K Warm White (or Yellowish Soft White), CRI 100, No Mercury. Instant On. Dimmable!
- LIGHT BULB SPECIFICATIONS: Each 40 Watts, 320 Lumens, Voltage: 110V, 120V, 130V.
- STANDARD SIZE AND BASE FIT: Blunt Tip Candle Crystal Clear Glass. Diameter: 1.26” (32mm), Length: 3.5” (89mm), Shape: Type B 10 CTC (C32 in Europe), Base: E12 Candelabra Screw Base (12mm Diameter). Pack of 12.
- 90-DAY WARRANTY: Lifespan of 1,000 Hours, 0.9 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 90-Day Warranty. CE and RoHS Compliant.
6. GE Lighting Reveal 48700 25-Watt, 150-Lumen Blunt Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 2-Pack
- Ge 25Bc/rvl reveal, 25W b-10 shape, blunt tip Candelabra base, clear chandelier lamp, 1,500 hours
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Blunt Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces
- Uses 25 watts
- 150 lumens providing clean, beautiful light
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $3.01 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
GE 25-Watt Reveal Blunt Tip B10 #48700. Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 25-Watt Reveal Blunt Tip B10 #48700. Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings.
7. (Pack of 12) 25 Watt CTC Clear Candelabra Base (E12) Straight Torpedo Tip 120V Incandescent Chandelier Light Bulbs
- 25 Watt, Straight Tip, Crystal Clear, Candelabra (E12) Base
- Perfect for Chandeliers, Ceiling fixtures, Portables, Vanities and Sconces
- Dimmable bulbs that can be used in 120 and 130 Volt fixtures
- Provides clean beautiful light with any fixture, enhancing the surroundings of your home or office.
- Pack Of 12 Bulbs
This Pack Of 12 Incandescent Decorative Chandelier light bulbs are 25 watts with a torpedo shaped straight tip and crystal clear finish. The average rated lifetime is 1500 hours. They produce around 210 lumens, have a candelabra (E12) base (Which is 12mm in diameter) and will work with a dimmer. They are ideally used in Chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, portables, vanities, and sconces, as well as other household lighting fixtures or fans. The basic design of the incandescent lamp has not changed much since the late 1800s, when Thomas Alva Edison successfully produced the first operational electric light bulb. The filament inside an incandescent lamp must be protected so that oxygen does not reach it and cause it to evaporate on contact. Most incandescent lamps are either vacuum-sealed or gas-filled. Incandescent lamp filaments are made of tungsten. Tungsten is a metal that can operate at very high temperatures without evaporating too quickly and resulting in early lamp failure. Incandescent filaments only convert about 10-Percent of the energy used into visible light, so it is necessary to use a material that can withstand extremely high temperatures. Most lamps use a coiled filament design, which has been found to be stronger and deliver better performance.
8. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 18748 Incandescent Bulb, B10-25W-2850K, Double Life, Clear Finish, Candelabra Base, Pack of 6
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 3,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- High Efficiency: Uses 25W to produce 175 lumens of soft white light illumination
- Ideal for indoor or enclosed outdoor use
- Color: 2850K color temperature with balanced soft white light illumination
- Easy Install: Screw-in base fits standard Candelabra shaped fixtures conveniently
- Ideal to use for post lamps, wall sconces and fans
This incandescent is ideal to use in post lamps, fan lamps and wall sconces. Its screw-in candelabra-sized base fits fixtures conveniently. Producing 175 lumens using 25W only, this incandescent has a rated life of 3,000 hours.
9. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 75033 40-Watt, 280-Lumen Blunt Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 10-Pack
10. GE Reveal 25-Watt Dimmable B10 Light Fixture 42974 Incandescent Light Bulb (4-Pack) Light Bulb
- Clear Vintage Antique style- 4 LED bulbs per package
- BC (B10) blunt tip shape and size with clear finish
- Rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Uses 25 Watts (150 lumens) Pure, clean high definition plus light with 2550 kelvin color temperature
- Candelabra base (E12) Decorative bulbs for sconces, chandeliers and fixtures where the bulb is visible
See clearly and experience more with GE’s best light. GE Reveal HD+ 25-Watt clear finish blunt tip decorative light bulbs provide pure, clean light. GE Reveal incandescent bulbs filter soft white’s dull yellow rays enhancing colors and whitens white for exceptional clarity. Replace ordinary bulbs with Reveal light to see vivid colors and vibrant whites in high definition. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with clean, beautiful light. Install GE Reveal HD+ blunt tip (BC) incandescent bulbs with a candelabra base in dimmable indoor chandeliers, sconces and fixtures where the bulb is visible. Use them where clarity matters, especially kitchens, bathrooms and craft and hobby spaces. You’ll love the light, guaranteed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Reveal Candelabra 25W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!