748 reviews analysed
1. AstroAI Digital Multimeter with Ohm Volt Amp and Diode Voltage Tester Meter (Intelligent Anti-burn)
- Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of AstroAI Multimeter! ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
- TROUBLESHOOTS: Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
- EASE OF USE: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- SAMPLING SPEED: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
- 1 Year Warranty. Built-in kickstand for hand free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- Note: the meter can not be used to test AC current and can not be used to test AC voltage like the voltage of RECEPTACLE WHEN the dial is located in the DC current range
The AstroAI AM33D Multimeter is designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It’s easy and safe to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing, which is both for automotive and household uses. Use this multimeter for: household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more.
1. When the Meter is working at an effective voltage over 60V in DC or 30V rms in AC, special care should be taken because there is a danger of electric shock.
2. Before using the Meter, inspect the exterior casing. Do not use the Meter if it is damaged or if all or part of the exterior casing is removed. Look for cracks or missing plastic. Pay special attention to the insulation around the connectors.
3. If you have mistakenly connected the red test lead to the 500mA selection, then used this meter to test larger current(like 10A) or higher voltage, it might probably burn out the wires even the meter.
4. If you are the beginner, you should have known some basic physical concecpts and basic methods of using a meter, you also should have read the user manual carefully and known the consequences of misuse because any misuses will probably cause serious results.
5. This multimeter can not be used to test EMF.
Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: “1” is displayed
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Low Battery Indication
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Square Wave Output: Yes
Dimensions: 5.1″ x 2.8″ x 1.4″
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ±(0.5%+3), 500V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V ±(2%+10)
DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ±(1.8%+2), 200mA ±(2%+2), 10A ±(2%+10)
Resistance: 200Ω ±(1%+10), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ±(1%+4), 20MΩ ±(1%+10), 200MΩ ±[5%(reading-10)+10]
1 x AstroAI AM33D Digital Multimeter
1 x 9V 6F22 Battery
2 x Test Leads
1 x User Manual
2. Gardner Bender GMT-312Analog Multimeter, 5 Function / 12 Range, 300V AC/DC, for AC / DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Continuity & Batteries
- Manual range selection includes a zero ohms adjustment dial
- Easy to read, color-coded displays. Tests DC/AC V, DC current, and resistance
- Includes test lead input icons for correct lead placement and a set of positive and negative electrical test leads
- Agency approved with fuse overload protection circuitry incorporated
- 13 position rotary dial
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Pocket sized analog tester. Tests voltage, DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity and batteries.
From the Manufacturer
The Gardner Bender 16-Range 5-Function Analog Multitester tests AC/DC voltage to 500 volts, DC current to 250 mA, resistance to 1 megohm, and decibels from -20 to +56dB. The multitester is diode protected and includes 2 safety test leads, a helpful instruction manual, and one AA battery. The unit is conveniently pocket-sized, so you can have it with you anytime you need it. Gardner Bender has 50 years of experience making professional electrical tools and supplies of consistently superior quality, so you can count on high-performance products at a fair price.
3. Gardner Bender GDT-3190 Digital Multimeter, 4 Function, 14 Range, Tests AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, and Battery, Manual Ranging, Auto-Off, 1/Each
When you’re ready to add a multi-meter to your toolbox this unit is an excellent choice. Designed to work on most household appliances and equipped with an easy-to-read 3.5 inch digital display this Gardner Bender multimeter features rubber housing to promote a steadfast comfortable grip. Engineered with four testing functions; AC Voltage to 500V, DC Voltage to 600V, Resistance to 2 meg Ohms and Battery Testing for 1.5 and 9V batteries. The 14 position manual ranging smooth rotary style achieves precise readings and the low battery indicator with auto-off function ensures an accurate read-out. Durable housing with a rubber boot is not only drop resistant to 6 ft. and crush rated to 150 lbs. but also features wrap-around lead holders. Snap-in probes are spaced to fit a standard outlet for quick and easy testing. Tight and secure input jacks keep the included 26″ test leads fixed firmly in place during testing. Unit comes pre-packaged with leads and operating instructions and includes a 1 year warranty. Tester is rated CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2. (Requires 9V battery – not included)
From the Manufacturer
Digital multimeters test AC Voltage, DC.
4. Hioki 3030-10 HiTester Manual-Ranging, Average-Sensing Analog Multimeter, 600V, 3 Kilohms, 300 Milliamp
5. ChgImposs Analog Multimeter Electric AC/DC Current OHM Decibels Voltage Voltmeter Ammeter with Test Leads
- DC Voltage Range: 0 – 10 – 50 – 250 – 1000V
- AC Voltage Range: 0 – 10 – 50 – 250 – 1000V
- DC Current Range: 0 – 0.5 – 50 – 500mA
- Ohm Meter: x10, x100, x1K
- Decibels: -20dB to +22dB on AC Voltage Ranges
- The manual range dial makes it easy to select a range to measure current, voltage, and resistance. Use it to safely and accurately troubleshoot automotive and household electrical issues
- Power Supply: 1 x AA Battery(Not Included)
- Including a set of electrical test leads, help provide safe and accurate test results on electrical power measurements
- It is a practical tool for electricians, electrical engineering students, hobbyists, and general household use. Can be used in factories, miners, schools, households and electrical maintenance
– This product is design and compact structure with low price and large measuring span.
– It can be used in factories,miners, schools, households and electrical maintenance. It is especially suitable for electrical teaching course and radio experiments of primary school. It has an excellent mechanical strength and high grade of electrical insulation.
– Mini Multimeter, wonderful instrument for electronic engineer.
DC Voltage Range: 0 – 10 – 50 – 250 – 1000V
AC Voltage Range: 0 – 10 – 50 – 250 – 1000V
DC Current Range: 0 – 0.5 – 50 – 500mA
Ohm Meter: x10, x100, x1K
Decibels: -20dB to +22dB on AC Voltage Ranges
Power Supply: 1 x AA Battery(Not Included)
Package Weight : 80.0 G / 2.82 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 90*60*32 MM / 3.54*2.36*1.26 Inches
1 x MF-110A AC/DC Analog Multimeter
2 x Test Leads
6. Gardner Bender GMT-319 Multimeter Tester, RJ-45 & RJ-11, 19 Range
Capable of measuring 7 functions with 19 ranges on an easy-to-read color-coded analog display this multifunctional analog multimeter was engineered to handle electrical tests for the homeowner, hobbyist and professional alike. Unit tests DC Voltage, AC Voltage, DC Current or Amps on a separate jack (fused), Resistance, or Megohm Max and features both visual and audible continuity with buzzer sounds at less than 100 Ohms, Decibels on AC voltage ranges, and common household batteries 1.5V and 9V. Unit includes built-in Zero Ohms adjustment dial allowing you to reset prior to resistance testing and to perform internal battery test function. Incorporates fuse overload protection circuitry to protect the user and a mirror scale is provided to reduce the possibility of parallax errors. Testing household batteries for charge level, troubleshooting various low voltage circuits, testing wall receptacles for proper voltage and grounding, and troubleshooting electrical cords, strings of lights, fuses, and switches to determine if they are operating properly or if a break in the circuit exists and the item in question needs to be repaired or replaced. The decibel feature of this multimeter is used for transistor gain measurement in electronic circuits and should not be confused with audio decibels.
From the Manufacturer
Professional multi-meter tester.
7. Tekpower TP8260L Analog Multimeter With Back Light, and Transistor Checking dock
- High accuracy & Ideal for AC and DC Voltage DC Current up to 10A
- Back light for use in dark, Decibel Value Measurement,Zero Adjustment
- The Transistor checker with PNP & NPN types and LED inidicator
- Confirms to the EN61010/IEC1010 standard CAT II 600V, 20Kohm/V,DC, 8Kohm/V AC
- Built in a strong protective case, it has 1 year warranty
The Tekpower TP8260L is a 20-Range Analog Multimeter, which you can use to measure AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity, decibel values/dB and diode test. This meter is well known for its accuracy at its low DC voltage and current measurement, to measure a DC voltage up to 1000V, you have four ranges to choose, they are 2.5V, 10V, 50V,250Vand 1000V. For DC current, you can measure current as low as a few milli amps using the 2.5 mA range with 3% accuracy. The transistor dock is good for both PNP and NPN types.
*Power: 2 X AA,
*Battery life: 10 hours of continuous use,
*Dimensions: 6 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 1 1/2"
*Weight: 14.3 Oz,
*Fuses: 250 mA / 250 V & 10 A / 250 V.
*DCV: 0 – 2.5V ± 3%/ 10 V / 50 V / 250 V / 1000V ± 3.0%,
*ACV: 0 – 10 V / 50 V / 250 V / 500 V/1,000V ± 4.0%,
*DCA: 2.5 mA / 25 mA / 250 mA / 10A ± 4.0%, (all ranges fused),
*Resistance: 1-2K / 20K / 2M / 20M Ohm ± 3.0%,
*Diode Test. Package includes:
*TP8260L Analog Multimeter,
*Test leads with shrouded plugs and capped tips,
8. Tekpower TP8250 Analog Multimeter with NULL Middle Position 0 For Variation Measurement
- ABS and Archly Plastic
- Made in USA or Imported
- High Accuracy Analog Multimeter with Null Function and Back Stand, With Null Position, you can see the reading in middle when no input
- DC V 0-500V, AC V 0-500V,DC A 50uA-500mA, Resistor: 10-1K-100K
- Zero Adjustment on analog and High accuracy on digital display
- Confirms to the EN61010/IEC1010 standard CAT II 600V
- Null Range: +- 5/ +- 25V DCV
The newly introduced Tekpower Null Multimeter TP8250 is fully featured and can be used to measure AC/DC voltage and DC current, resistance, as well as continuity buzzer. It also has a built-in 1.5V and 9V battery tester with a 100mA/10mA load respectively. One thing unique about this meter is it comes with two Null Measurement position, so you can read variable DCV change with the movement of the needle. Very direct to your eyes.
DC Voltage: 0~1m/2.5/10/50/250/500V Pointer: ±3%,
AC Voltage: 0~25/250/500V Pointer: ±4%,
DC Current: 0/50uA/5mA/500mA Pointer: ±3% 200mA % Pointer: ±3%,
Resistance: 0~10/1K/100K Ohms Pointer: Pointer: ±3%,
Continuity Buzzer: 0~30Ohms Sound,
Battery tester: 1.5V and 9V
Accessories include Test leads, 1.5V battery (installed),
Built-in Protective holster and User Manual
9. Simpson 260-8P 12391 Relay Protected Black Analog Multimeter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Volt Ohm Multimeter Leads for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!