The Best Ge Wall Phones
679 reviews analysed
1. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone with Answering System and Backlit Display, White
- Simple, Corded Operation . Line Power Mode . Display Dial . Mute . Last Number Redial . Flash
- Receiver Volume Control . Ringer Volume Control . Table and Wall Mountable . Hearing Aid Compatible . English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Clear speak Dial-in-Base Speakerphone . Speakerphone Volume Control . Caller ID / Call Waiting . 50 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Digital Answering System . Call Screen/Intercept . Time and Date Stamp . Message Counter . Big button Display
- Message guardR memory for power failure
- Backlit Display . Extra-Large Tilt Display . Extra-Large Buttons.Power adapter input:AC120V 60Hz
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Cl4940Wht- Corded Answering System.Troubleshooting steps as follows:1. If you are having trouble hearing on the handset, try replacing the handset cord. 2. Please check if you can hear the dial tone. The volume may be turned down too low to hear the other party. Press VOLUME on the base to turn up the volume. 3. Try a handset and/or line cord from a working set. If this corrects the problem, replace the appropriate cord. 4. If you have connected this telephone to a phone jack that has not been used before, or that has not been used in sometime, there may be problems with this jack that you are not aware of. Use a telephone jack that you know is in proper working order. 5. You may have a line problem. To test for a line problem, test your unit at another location. If your unit works at another location, contact your local telephone company.
2. AT&T 210 Basic Trimline Corded Phone, No AC Power Required, Wall-Mountable, White
AT&T 210M Corded Phone is a basic phone that’s reliable and easy to use. It uses a simple corded operation and is made of sturdy construction. The base can be placed on a convenient surface or can be mounted on the wall, saving on counter space. A 13-number memory dial feature lets to store your most frequently called numbers (up to 21 digits)–nine speed dials plus three emergency one-touch dials that are easy to program. A directory card is provided to keep track of all memory dial settings. A redial feature lets to quickly call the last outgoing number (up to 32 digits). Three ringer settings (off, low, and high) and three handset volume levels permit customization. Switchable tone and pulse dialing methods are also provided. The illuminated keypad helps to operate the phone even in darkly lit areas, while a prog/mute button on the handset lets you hear the other party while muting your side of the conversation. It also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.
A popular and affordable telephone, the 210 from AT&T is designed for those who don’t want hassles or frills, just a basic phone that’s reliable and easy to use. Simple corded operation means you never have worry about misplacing a cordless handset, and the phone’s sturdy construction means it’s designed to last.
You can place the base on a convenient surface or easily mount it on the wall, saving on counter space. A 13-number memory dial feature lets you store your most frequently called numbers (up to 21 digits)–nine speed dials plus three emergency one-touch dials that are easy to program. A directory card is provided to help you keep track of all your memory dial settings. A redial feature lets you quickly call the last outgoing number (up to 32 digits).
Three ringer settings (off, low, and high) and three handset volume levels permit customization. Switchable tone and pulse dialing methods are also provided. The illuminated keypad helps you operate the phone even in darkly lit areas, while a prog/mute button on the handset lets you hear the other party while muting your side of the conversation. An excellent value, the 210 also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.The product comes with 10 speed dials and 3 one touch dial buttons.
What’s in the Box
Telephone handset, telephone base, 7-foot line cord, coiled handset cord, user’s manual, warranty information
3. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System with Answering Machine and Call Block – 2 Cordless Handsets – KX-TGD532W (White)
- ONE TOUCH TELEPHONE CALL BLOCK – Register up to 150 numbers with one-touch Call Block on the cordless phone base unit & cordless handsets. Compatible with Hearing Aid T-Coil (TIA-1083 Compliant)
- BI-LINGUAL CALLER ID – Talking Caller ID audibly announces caller information in either English or Spanish from the telephone’s base unit and cordless handsets when you can’t view the screen
- QUICK-READ MESSAGE COUNTER – Instantly know how many phone messages you have received with a large, easy-to-read message counter on the phone system’s elegant cordless base unit
- HIGH-CONTRAST DISPLAYS & KEYPADS – Large 1.6 inch backlit LCD cordless handset screens clearly show call functions in any light. Soft touch amber backlit keypads enhance readability. Talk Time- Up to 10 hours. Standby Time- Up to 5 days (120 hours). Charge Time- About 7 hours
- TELEPHONE RINGER IDs – Assigned pre-programmed ringtones will sound on the phone’s base unit and cordless handsets when corresponding Caller ID numbers are received from incoming telephone calls
The Panasonic KX-TGD532W expandable Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0* Phone System with answering machine and 2 cordless handsets is a smart, reliable home phone/home office solution designed to make everyday call management easier and more convenient for everyone. Includes one cordless handset in the base unit and two additional cordless handsets, expandable up to six handsets (additional handsets sold separately). Hear who’s calling from across the room without having to get up with text-to-speech announcements in English or Spanish from the phone’s base unit and cordless handsets in the home/home office. Quickly see who’s calling with 1.6″ white backlit display, eliminate unwanted calls with Call Block capability, and all-digital answering machine functions tie it all together making this cordless phone system one of the most reliable and functional systems available in the market today. Guided feature tutorials are available for this cordless phone on the manufacturer’s website. DISCLAIMER: * DECT 6.0 is a North American marketing term for DECT devices manufactured for the United States and Canada operating at 1.9 GHz.
4. VTech CS6429-3 3-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System and Caller ID, Expandable up to 5 Handsets, Wall-Mountable, Silver/Black
5. VTech CS6719-2 2-Handset Expandable Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting, Handset Intercom & Backlit Display/Keypad
- Confirm proper installation of the telephone base and charger power adapters, and handset battery. You should only use the VTech power adapters provided with your telephone. Make sure the power adapters are connected to working electrical outlets that are not controlled by a wall switch. Ensure the telephone cord is securely installed at the base and the wall jack. Or try another telephone cord.
The VTech CS6719-2 Cordless Phone with Caller ID features an expandable system in which you can add up to five additional handsets (uses CS6709). This phone set includes a backlit keypad and display for easy viewing, ECO mode power-conserving technology and a quiet mode that silences the ringer to prevent interruptions. The VTech phone system with call waiting has caller ID, a full duplex handset with speakerphone and an indicator that notifies you of an awaiting voicemail
6. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded Telephone, Black
- 2-Line Operation, Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 18 Number Speed Dial, 100 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- It is portable
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you multitask as you talk.
- 2-line operation offers flexibility for your home or business
- Caller ID/Call Waiting lets you know who’s calling. Features a 99 name/number Caller ID history for easy scrolling and callbacks. Service required from your local phone company
- 3-party conferencing for quick remote meetings
- 18-number speed dial for your most frequently dialed or emergency numbers, DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 100 name/number phonebook keeps your contacts handy, Includes selectable ringer tones for each line .
The ATT(R) ATML17929 Two-line Speakerphone has the most popular features, including 2-line operation, hold, memory match, 3-way conferencing and Clearspeak(R) dial-in base speakerphone. Telephone Type : Conference
7. AT&T CD4930 Corded Phone with Answering System and Caller ID, Black
- Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
- The speakerphone allows you to talk and listen without holding the handset, leaving your hands free, and making it easy to bring more people into the conversation.
- Backlit display
- Allows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on call waiting.
- Extra-large, easy-to-read LCD on the base tilts to give you the best viewing angle of caller ID and call history records.
Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
8. VTech CS6529-4 DECT 6.0 Phone Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting, 4 Cordless Handsets, Silver/Black
- Know who’s calling with caller ID/call waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- With the touch of a button, the handset speakerphones makes hands-free conversations easy.
- The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
- Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance..Silence the ringer on the handset and base unit immediately, or for an extended period of time.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.Use of caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider
- Note: Refer the User Manual before use.
The CS6529-4 will help you monitor your calls with 50 number caller ID and caller waiting so you’ll know in advance who is calling. With the convenient voicemail waiting indicator you’ll know when you have messages, and with 14 minutes of answering system recording time you can listen to your missed calls – even from your cordless handset. Quickly find and connect with missed calls with last-ten number redial. The convenient speakerphone feature keeps your hands free to jot down phone numbers or notes while eliminating the need to cradle your phone between your shoulder and your ear. Quickly find and connect with missed calls with last-ten number redial. With full hearing aid compatibility never again struggle to hear your loved ones on the other line. Intercom feature between the two included handsets lets you communicate between rooms. Comes with a convenient wall mount to help clean up desk clutter.
9. VTech CM18245 Extension Deskset for VTech CM18845 Small Business Office Phone System
The VTech CM18245 Extension Deskset for the VTech CM18445 Small Business System is an expansion deskset only. It requires the VTech CM18445 main console to operate. The CM18245 uses DECT 6. 0 technology, which provides strong protection against wiretapping and the best call range while not interfering with wireless routers. Plus, it makes installation a breeze. Simply connect the power cord and push the registration button to pair to the main console. The VTech CM18245 Extension Deskset for the VTech CM18445 Small Business System has its own digital answering system with up to 180 shared minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. It also features individual caller ID/call waiting and 32-number speed dial.
10. Aibecy Mini Desktop Corded Landline Phone Fixed Telephone Wall Mountable Supports Mute/Pause/Hold/Reset/Flash/Redial Functions for Home Hotel Office Bank Call Center
- Compact size and lightweight corded landline telephone for home, hotel, office, call center, etc.
- Number and function buttons integration design, more space-saving and more convenient to use.
- Supports Mute/ Pause/ Hold/ Reset/ Flash/ Redial functions. Powered by telephone line, no battery required.
- With 4 anti-slip mats at the bottom, can be placed on the desktop stably.
- The holes on the backside also allows you to hang it onto the wall for flexible usage.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Wall Phones for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!