951 reviews analysed
1. Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad for Homebrew Beer & Wine Fermenting 120VAC 12 or 25 Watt Heating Mat: Safe for Plastic/Glass Carboy Fermentors w/Heater Temp Strips (10" – 12 Watts (Black))
- EASY TO USE – 10″ inch size fits under almost any size Crock, Carboy or Bucket Fermentor
- NATURAL HEAT – Bottom radiant heating mimics natures normal process in organic fermenting
- NO WRAP – No Wrapping, No Tape or Belts. Simply place under your Fermentor and plug in!
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Built in thermal control shuts off heater preventing overheating
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back, simple as that!
The Easiest To Use Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad There Is!
✔Gently warms your fermentor 5 to 20 Deg Fahrenheit above ambient room temperature, perfect for Beer, Mead & Winemaking.
✔Flexible and easy to clean heating mat, Includes Stick on LCD Temp Strip
✔Built in temperature regulation it will keep your brew, at the perfect temperature.
✔EASY TO USE! Simply place the Heater under your Carboy or Bucket and plug the cord into a 120 VAC outlet.
✔1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
✔ Size: 10″ Inch/25 CM
✔ Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60hz
✔ Wattage: 12-Watts
✔ LCD Temperature Strip Sticker Included
✔ Thermal safety shuts Off @ 100 Deg F
✔ 6′ Foot UL-Listed Power Cord
✔ 1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
Add This To Your Cart and Start Making your Fermenting Easier!
* Carboy, or bucket not included
2. Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you’re brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won’t run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you’re using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
3. Home Brew Heat Heating Belt Pad for Beer Wine Spirits fermenter +Thermometer
- This easy to use heat pad is designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it is only 25 watt. It raises the temperature of 3-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
- The PVC surface is water proof (but the pad is not suitable to use in liquid). An internal temperature safety will shut off the power if the heat pad surface temperature is higher than 50 (+/- 5) ℃. There are two fire resistant cotton sheets beneath the PVC cover. The heating wire is double insulated. For illustration, see Pic 2 above.
- It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys and buckets. It is easy to clean by wiping off and easy to store.
- Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. It is perfect to use if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is lower than the ideal for brewing. Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular check is required to ensure the proper temperature being maintained.
- One free stick-on thermometer is included in the package. Please notice that the liquid temperature is about 0.5-1.5 ℃ lower than the temperature shown on the stick-on thermometer on the container.
This easy to use heat pad is designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it is only 25 watt. It raises the temperature of 3-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
The PVC surface is water proof (but the pad is not suitable to use in liquid). An internal temperature safety will shut off the power if the heat pad surface temperature is higher than 50 (+/- 5) ℃.
There are two fire resistant cotton sheets beneath the PVC cover. The heating wire is double insulated. For illustration, see Pic 2 above.
It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys and buckets. It is easy to clean by wiping off and easy to store. Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. It is perfect to use if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is lower than the ideal for brewing. Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular check is required to ensure the proper temperature being maintained.
One free stick-on thermometer is included in the package. Please notice that the liquid temperature is about 0.5-1.5 ℃ lower than the temperature shown on the stick-on thermometer on the container.
- Make sure there is no sharp object under or above the heat pad, which may damage the pad.
- DONOT use the pad if there is any damage on the PVC surface.
- 3,DONOT immerse in liquid.
- Improper use may cause fire or electric shock.
4. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
5. Fermentation Heater by The Weekend Brewer
- PERFECT FOR ALL SIZE FERMENTERS. At 25″ long and 10″ tall, this heater will easily fit most beer and wine fermenters
- UPGRADED ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. Now manufactured with clip connections which are safer and will last longer than other heaters on the market
- EVEN HEAT. Attach to your preferred fermenter with electrical tape and this heater will provide even heat throughout the entire vessel
- ACCURATE TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Keep your fermenting liquid at the exact correct temperature when you pair this heater with a digital temperature controller.
This flexible heater is perfect for home beer and wine Making. Secure it around your carboy or bucket using electrical tape. For more control, Pair with a digital temperature controller and thermowell. 35 watts. Carboy, temperature controller, and thermowell not included.
6. Brew Fermentation Heating Belt, 1-Count
This 120 Volt Heater can maintain wine or beer fermenting temperatures in cold room, garage, or basement. Adjusts to fit 3, 5 and 6 gallon carboys or 5, 6, and 8 gallon buckets. Not recommended for glass carboys.
7. Jump Start MT10004 Waterproof Durable, 7.3 Watt UL Certified Seedling Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening & Seed Germination, Measures 3" x 20" Inches
- Warms root area 10-20˚F over ambient temperature to improve germination to Increase success of seedlings and cuttings
- Hydrofarm is the only UL-listed seedling heat mats on the market!
- 6 foot Power Cord and Waterproof construction
- 50% thicker construction
- Lighting, watering, and planting information printed on mat
Hydrofarm’s Windowsill heat mat is perfect for veteran growers, beginners, and children too. It is the perfect size for small growing spaces. Heat mats improve germination by warming the root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature. By warming the roots, you increase your growing success! Bottom heat is one of the most important and effective ways to improve germination and rooting. The seedling heat mats have been re-engineered for better performance and greater durability! The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments. Hydrofarm heat mats allow you to maintain desired fermentation temperatures in carboys and controllable heating for other hobbies, including homebrewing, Kombucha and Kefir. Measures 3″ x 20″, Inches
8. Bestio MET Safety Certified Seedling Starter Heat Mat Plant Heating Pad 10X20.75 inches Optimal Even Constant Temperature Heavy Duty IP67 Waterproof Ideal for Hydroponic Seed Germination Propagation
- ????【Optimal Temperature & Multi-Use】 Bestio heat mat creats optimal even and constant temperature 10℉-20℉ over ambient temperature, proven to be used as: ↗Seedling heat mat, promote seed germination and cutting propagation, increase the seedling and cutting successful rate. ↗Fermentation heat mat for home beer brewing, kombucha yogurt fermentation etc. ↗Reptile heat mat, improve the live conditon of reptiles.
- ????【Safety Assured】↗Industrial strength heavy duty vinyl enclosure & high temperature resistant PET sheet, double insulated
- ↗MET/cMET certified, comply with UL499 and CSA C22.2 No.72 safety standards
- ↗ IP67 Waterproof approved
- ↗UL94-V0 flame retardant materials, features fire proof.
- ????【Easy to use and maintain】↗No need fussy setting, simply plug in, one step to set up. ↗Anti-dirty vinyl enclosure, easy to clean with damp cloth.
- ????【Spec.】 Bestio seedling plant starter heat mat, 120V 60Hz 20W, 10“ * 20.75“, 2 pack. perfect size to fit standard seed germination tray and carboy or bucket fermentor.
- ????【Service】100% satisfication or customers money back
- 1 year quality guarantee
- 24 hours timely reply and lifelong technical supports.
Bestio Seedling Heat Mat, Seed starter heat mat
Electric Rating: 120V 60Hz 20W
Size: 10“ * 20.75“
Structure: Heating wire+PVC
Power cord length: 6ft
Safety Certifications: MET/cMET, IP67, RoHS
Bestio seedling heat mat plant heating pad fermentation heat mat designed to creat optimal even and constant temperature that`s 10℉-20℉ over ambient temperature, can be used as:
↗Seedling heat mat, plant heating pad, seed starter heat mat for hydroponic germination and propagation.
↗Home brewing heat mat, fermentation heating wrap for beer brewing, kombucha yogurt fermentation etc.
↗Reptile heat mat,
1. Place the heat mat on a flat,dry surface. Avoid cold surfaces,and they will counteract the heating ability of the heat mat.
2. Plug the heat mats electrical cord into a standard 120-volt outlet.
3. Place a propagation tray on the heat mat. For the best results,cover seedlings/cuttings with a humidity dome.
2pcs Bestio Seedling Heat Mats in 1 color box.
Failure to observe the following safety guidelines may result in fire,electrical shock and/or damage to the heat mat.
1. Never submerge the heat mat in water or any other liquid.
2. Don’t place the heat mat on or under any other heating,warming or insulating device.
3. Don’t place the heat mat on rough or pointed surfaces.
9. Propagate Pro Seedling Heating Mat | Fits (1) Standard 1020 Tray | Germination Grow Heat Pad for Seed & Starter Plants Soil Warmer for Indoor Home Gardening (10×20 Single)
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Heavy duty multi-layer waterproof commercial grade mat, with double insulated wiring for extended life use.
- ✔ EASY TO USE: Simply plug in and place seedling tray, plants or reptile terrarium on top, gently warms the root area by up to 20°F above the ambient air temperature to improve germination.
- ✔ MULTIPLE USES: Perfect for starting seedling, plant germination/propagation, home brewing & wine making, pet enclosures and terrariums, such as those used for reptiles, rodents and snakes.
- ✔ HEATING THERMOSTAT: Coupled with our 1000W Plug in Thermostat Controller, accurately maintain the temperature you require, easy to use 3 button interface and waterproof temp probe. Temp control range is 34-108°F.
- ✔ DETAILS: 10″x 20.75″ – 20 Watts@120VAC
- 20″x 48″ – 105 Watts@120VAC
- Length of Power Cord: 6ft
Propagate-Pro Commercial Grade Heating Mats & Controllers
We use stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction than the competition, which gives more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments. This seedling heat mat will increase the success of seedlings and cuttings and will warm the root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination. Perfect for starting seedlings, plant germination/propagation, home brewing & wine making, pet enclosures and terrariums, such as those used for reptiles, rodents and snakes. Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination.
✔ 10″ x 20.75″ heat mat; Fits (1) – 1020 Seed Flat/Tray or Dome
✔ 20” x 48” heat mat; Fits (4) – 1020 Seed Flats/Tray or Dome
✔ SINGLE = QTY 1 Heat Mat
✔ DOUBLE = QTY 2 Heat Mats of same size
✔ 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
✔ Mat certified with MET # E114671 and Heating Thermostat certified by ETL
✔ 110-130VAC Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Heating Mats/Pads, Seed Germination, Reptiles + Fermentation/Brewing, 34-108°F, rated up to 1000 Watts – 8.3A @ 125V AC
About Propagate Pro
Propagate-Pro was founded with the belief we could manufacturer and deliver commercial/professional grade horticulture products at consumer level pricing. We strive for your complete and lifetime satisfaction, by providing professional grade components and reliable and friendly service. Designed in Bainbridge Island, USA Call or email us anytime with any questions or concerns.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Home Brewing Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!