Nowadays, there are so many products of honda performance hp coolant in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honda performance hp coolant in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honda performance hp coolant which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
531 reviews analysed
1. Maxima 82964 Coolanol 50/50 Blend Performance Coolant – 64 oz.
- Maxima Coolanol is a ready-to-use 50/50 blend of premium quality ethylene glycol based antifreeze and deionized water to provide optimum rust and corrosion protection for all aluminum and magnesium motorcycle and ATV liquid cooled engines
- Coolanol also contains anti-foam agents to reduce water pump cavitation and increase cooling capacity
- Coolanol 50/50 blend protects from freeze-ups in winter down to -34 Degree Fahrenheit
- Coolanol also raises your cooling systems boiling point to 265 Degree Fahrenheit with a 15 pound radiator cap
- This extremely low-silicate fluid is ideally suited for all motorcycle applications
Maxima Coolanol is a ready-to-use 50/50 blend of premium quality ethylene glycol based antifreeze and deionized water to provide optimum rust and corrosion protection for all aluminum and magnesium motorcycle and ATV liquid cooled engines. Coolanol also contains anti-foam agents to reduce water pump cavitation and increase cooling capacity. Coolanol 50/50 blend protects from freeze-ups in winter down to -34 Degree Fahrenheit. Coolanol also raises your cooling systems boiling point to 265 Degree Fahrenheit with a 15 pound radiator cap. This extremely low-silicate fluid is ideally suited for all motorcycle applications. Contains bittering agent.
2. Engine Coolant / Antifreeze Genuine 97121001001
Engine Coolant / Antifreeze Genuine 97121001001
3. Royal Purple ROY01600 PURPLE ICE SUPER COOLANT, 12 oz, 1 Pack
- 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent enhanced protection of aluminum
- Reduces surface tension of coolant allowing heat to transfer outside the radiator for more horsepower
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads to help prevent failure of critical engine components
- Maintains a cleaner system, prevents overheating and extends the life of the water pump
- Safe to use in water or anti-freeze/water blends
Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer. Purple Ice fosters optimum coolant flow by helping to prevent formation of scale deposits in the radiator. It also lubricates the water pump seals. Purple Ice should always be used in conjunction with antifreeze in regions where freezing temperatures occur. Purple Ice is recommended for any water/glycol pressurized cooling system, including those using the traditional green silicate based glycols or the newer OAT or HOAT based glycols.
Royal Purple’s Purple Ice is a high performance radiator conditioner. Its advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides year-round defense against corrosion. Purple Ice also reduces the surface tension of the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures.
Reduces Coolant Temperatures
Extensive testing confirms Purple Ice reduces coolant temperatures better than comparable products while providing extra corrosion protection.
- Up to 22°F Reduction of Coolant Temperature–Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Maximum Protection–Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Cleans and Extends Equipment Life–Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Superior Corrosion Protection–Enhanced aluminum protection that combats corrosion, electrolysis and erosion
- Compatible–Provides complete protection in straight water or coolant/anti-freeze mixes and safe for track use
Directions: Shake Well Before Using
Make sure cooling system works properly and is free of blockage and corrosion. Bottled, filtered drinking water is recommended. Distilled water not recommended, unless mixed with 50% antifreeze.
Use one (1) oz per quart of coolant with 50/50 mix or two (2) oz per quart of coolant with straight water. Replace annually or every 30,000 miles, whichever comes first.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Purple Ice does NOT provide freeze protection. Follow manufacturer recommendations when antifreeze is required. Royal Purple recommends that you drain and flush your system if you’ve used another brand of coolant additive. Purple Ice will NOT correct any pre-existing mechanical deficiencies of a cooling system.
Distilled water should not be used in straight water-cooling systems with aluminum radiators. Filtered drinking water or tap water is recommended for such cooling systems.
Is Purple Ice compatible with other cooling system additives?
Purple Ice should not be used with other heat-transfer or cooling enhancing products or “water wetters”. If such a product has been used in the cooling system, the system should be drained and flushed before using Purple Ice.
Purple Ice is compatible with cooling system additives intended to stop or slow leaks. Please note that such stop-leak products often typically put a coating on the interior surfaces of the cooling system, so the effects of Purple Ice may be diminished.
Is Purple Ice compatible with anti-freeze in my car?
Purple Ice is compatible with all current OEM/factory and major brand automotive anti-freeze. This includes traditional green ethylene glycols, as well as OAT/HOAT antifreezes (e.g. DexCool; Ford and Chrysler orange, gold, pink; European and Japanese OEM red, pink, etc.).
What water/anti-freeze concentration is recommended when using Purple Ice?
Purple Ice may be added to any anti-freeze/water mix; however, testing has shown higher water concentrations yield greater cooling benefits. While Purple Ice does contain corrosion inhibitors as well as lubricants to compensate for a lower anti-freeze/water concentration, Royal Purple recommends a minimum of 20 percent antifreeze concentration be used in street driven vehicles because Purple Ice has no effect on the boiling and/or freezing point of water.
How much Purple Ice do I need to add to my cooling system?
When using Purple Ice with an antifreeze/water mix, Royal Purple recommends adding 1 ounce of Purple Ice per quart of cooling system capacity. For straight water (racing) applications, Royal Purple recommends adding 2 ounces of Purple Ice per quart of cooling system capacity.
How often should I add Purple Ice to my radiator?
When used with antifreeze, Purple Ice should be added once a year or every 30,000 miles, whichever comes first, in order to maintain proper performance. When using Purple Ice in a cooling system running straight water, Purple Ice should be added once a year or every 15,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Will adding too much Purple Ice harm my cooling system?
No. A higher concentration of Purple Ice than recommended won’t offer any additional cooling benefit nor will it have any adverse effects on the engine or cooling system.
Can Purple Ice be used in diesel engines?
Yes. Purple Ice may be used in diesel engines for improved heat transfer as well as reduced cavitation.
4. EVANS Coolant EC10064 Waterless Engine Coolant, 64 fl. oz.
- Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant is specifically designed for Racing venues that allow propylene glycol based coolants, but not ethylene glycol and food service equipment where ethylene glycol products are contraindicated
- Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 375 Degree Fahrenheit and will not vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil, while generating very low vapor pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components
- Contains no oxygen, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and cooling pump erosion, resulting in reduced maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, reducing downtime, improving combustion efficiency, and delivering more power
- Provides low temperature freeze protection with a freezing point below -40F
Evans specialty Non-Aqueous Propylene Glycol Coolant, (NPG) high performance waterless coolant, EC10064, is specifically designed for racing venues that allow propylene glycol based coolants, but not ethylene glycol and food service equipment where ethylene glycol products are contraindicated. Evans waterless coolants have a boiling point above 375 degree and will not vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil, while generating very low vapor pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components. NPG contains no oxygen, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and cooling pump erosion, resulting in reduced maintenance costs. It also eliminates pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, reducing downtime, improving combustion efficiency, and delivering more power. Provides low temperature freeze protection with a freezing point below -40F. Evans NPG is the original waterless coolant and is a lifetime coolant. NPG is recommended for racing engines that run on Tracks or in series where there is a “no ethylene glycol” rule, and can be used in high performance street vehicles with high flow cooling systems. NPG is not recommended for daily drivers or cold weather operation, and may require system modifications to ensure a successful conversion. Evans prep fluid should be used to ensure all residual water is removed from the system before adding Evans waterless coolant.
5. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Clear
The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. EK-CryoFuel is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
6. EVANS Coolant EC53001 High Performance Waterless Coolant (Pack of 2)
- Specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline-powered vehicles, light duty Diesels, LP and CNG vehicles
- Has a boiling point of 375 Degree F and will not vaporize, eliminating boilover and after-boil Generates low vapor pressures, prevents coolant loss, and reduces strain on cooling system components
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy
- During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product
Evans High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant, EC53001, is specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline engines, light duty diesels, LP and CNG vehicles. Evans High Performance Coolant (HPC) defends against boil-over and corrosion while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to HPC, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing HPC. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing HPC When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans HPC coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant. Evans coolant is proudly made in the USA.
7. Liquid Performance Racing Coolant & Antifreeze (Single / 64oz)
- Liquid Performance Racing Coolant and Antifreeze with LP3 keeps your motor running at just the right temperature for maximum engine performance in both summer heat and winter cold.
- Liquid Performance’s LP3 additives reduce heat, friction, and internal engine wear and maintain more horsepower than all of the competitors tested.
- This Racing Coolant is legal for all AMA-sanctioned dirt track racing events.Pre-mixed and ready to use.Propylene glycol based, phosphate-free, virtually non-toxic and biodegradable.Legal for all AMA-sanctioned dirt track racing events.64 ounce bottle.Note: Boiling point protection up to 260°F (126.6°C)
- freezing point protection down to -30°F (-34°C).
Liquid Performance Racing Coolant and Antifreeze with LP3 keeps your motor running at just the right temperature for maximum engine performance in both summer heat and winter cold.
8. Star brite 33264 Cool-Hi-Perf Extended Life PG Coolant, 64 oz
- Pct additive package maintains engine temperature to develop maximum horsepower
- Reduces operating temperatures faster than other coolants
- Meets or exceeds all OEM and appropriate ASTM Specs
- Non-toxic – Does not contain ethylene glycol
- Compatible with all other coolants
- can be used to top off or as a flush & fill
Star cool is the best choice for all high-performance engines. With a service life of up to 2+ years, 250,000 miles or 4,000 hours in gasoline engines (750,000 miles, 7+ years or 12,500 hours in diesel engines) it goes significantly beyond all OEM specifications. Star cool passivates metal surfaces to create a barrier to corrosion and will seal pinhole leaks or small cracks. Pre-mixed with de-ionized water, it is ready to use and safe for all water-cooled gas or diesel-powered engines. Star cool is ideal for year-round use; protecting against boilover to 265 DegreeF and freezing to -26 DegreeF (with 15 psi cap).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honda Performance Hp Coolant for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!