655 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 70 Pint with Built-In Pump Dehumidifier for Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq Ft. with Anti-Spill Design, TP70PWK
- [POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR LARGE ROOMS] This powerful beast effectively removes up to 50 Pints per day (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of moisture from the air to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from mold & mildew, and can even help extend the life of food by keeping the air dry (moisture removal depends on moisture condition and the size of your room). Ideal for larger basements, living rooms, cellars & storage rooms, ENERGY STAR qualified means this compact, but powerful unit removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers, saving you money.
- [PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST] Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, U. S. -based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by a long, Five Yea r why. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- [EFFECTIVELY REMOVES MOISTURE, ODOR, MOLD & MILDEW] Effectively removes excess moisture to help protect your home from allergy & odor causing mold & mildew.
- [HASSLE-FREE AUTO DRAIN PUMP] The Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) – Drain tube included. The durable air filter helps reduce dust & easily washes clean under a faucet . No filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain filter for optimal operation.
- [SMART & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Smart digital humidistat control automatically activates dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. What else? 24-hour energy-saving timer, Sleep mode, low temperature operation, auto-restart after power outage and smooth-gliding wheels makes this Honeywell Dehumidifier a quiet & invaluable addition to almost any moisture-ridden room.
Backed by a 5-Year , the Honeywell Energy Star 70-pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE standard) dehumidifier is the trusted choice for a reliable, long-lasting Dehumidifier for your home. The TP70WKN energy star certified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional Dehumidifiers, saving energy costs this unit removes up to 70 pints of moisture daily from medium to large rooms such as basements, dens, and storage rooms. The Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) for long unattended operation – Drain tube included. A smart digital humidistat control system automatically senses room moisture levels and activates dehumidification to accurately maintain desired humidity levels to reduce allergy & odor causing mold & mildew, while a washable air filter helps catch unwanted dust from the air.
2. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 Cubic Feet (150 sq ft), Compact and Portable for Damp Air, Mold, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Basement, Caravan, Office, Garage
- SMALL & COMPACT: Lightweight, Compact and Portable – capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity
- AUTO SHUT OFF: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and turn on the LED light indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier
- ULTRA-QUIET & EFFICIENT: The Thermo-Electric Cooling (Peltier) technology (No compressor needed) allows for whisper quiet operation making it great for use in bedrooms and offices
- REMOVES 9 OUNCES OF MOISTURE/DAY: Optimal function in room sizes up to 1200 cubic feet (150sq ft)
- REMOVES MOISTURE: Perfect for removing damp, mould and moisture from your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
3. MIDEA MAD30C1YWS Portable Dehumidifier 30 Pint with Reusable Air Filter, Ideal for basements, Bedroom, Bathroom, Pint (20 Pint New DOE), white
- 30 PINT CAPACITY – Our 30 pint capacity dehumidifier are able to collect 30 pints of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier! Please note: depending on the climate in your area, as well as room size, you may need to purchase a larger unit for best effect
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. The auto defrost function prevents the collected water from being frozen and doing harm to the machine
- QUIET AND CONTINUOUS OPERATION – A maximum 51 decibel limit enables low volume operation equivalent to a quiet conversation. Meanwhile, with Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank (0.8 gallon) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard .75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts
- WORLDWIDE WARRANTY – Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor warranty on this product
4. Aprilaire 1830 Basement Pro Dehumidifier, 70 Pint Dehumidifier for Basements up to 2200 sq. ft.
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- REDUCES & CONTROLS BASEMENT HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, TERMITES, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS in a sealed crawl space
- REMOVES UP TO 9 GALLONS (70 pints) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up – just place a hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
The Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your basement or sealed crawl space removing up to 9 gallons (70 pints) of water per day. For your convenience, the control panel can be mounted on the top or side of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze. The Aprilaire 1830 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. The Aprilaire 1830 was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
5. Honeywell Designer Series Cool Mist Humidifier, Black with Humidity Monitor
6. Honeywell TH8321WF1001/U Wi-Fi 8000 for Residential or Commercial Use, Stages Up to Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool
7. Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier, Black
- Invisible cool moisture relieves dry air discomforts in medium-size rooms
- Break-resistant tank with wide opening is easy to fill and clean
- Adjustable output with 2 speed settings
- runs up to 18 hours on the low setting
- Included wicking filter removes minerals from water for reduced white dust in hard water areas
The Honeywell Evaporative Cool Moisture Humidifier provides filtered invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts in your home. This humidifier features quiet operation ideal for bedrooms. The removable 0.8-gallon water tank is break-resistant and has a wide opening that makes it easy to fill and clean. The air humidifier also has two speed settings and can run for up to 18 hours on the low setting. This Honeywell cool mist humidifier includes a wicking filter that removes minerals from water, reducing white dust in hard water areas and providing clean moisture output. To ensure optimal product performance, use only genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter Model HC-888 (Filter C), which inhibits up to 99.99 percent of mold growth on the filter.
8. SEAVON Electric Dehumidifier for Home, 2200 Cubic Feet(270 sq ft) MD-898 2000ml (68 oz) Capacity, Quiet Safe Dehumidifiers for Apartment, Bedroom, Bathroom, RV, Closet, Auto Shut Off
- ENERGY COMPACT DEHUMIDIFIER- This energy dehumidifier works effectively removing up to 450ml/0.1 gallon per day. It absorbs with enengy consumpition.
- SUPER EASY TO USE- Adjust to your ideal humidity, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, the point of which will automatically shut-off.
- MODERN DESIGN- Modern consumer seek, and clean look is what our customers love in mind. It is convenient because of its built-in handles and durability, the reason why we offer one year warranty.
- QUIET REMOVE&OTHER THINGS- Ultra-Silence Technology brings you no bother or noise during the operation of the machine. It has the features of high efficiency and low noise.
- NOTE ON IMPORTAND THINGS- This unit is perfect for warm and humid space where temperature often above 68°F and humidity above 60%RH . When operating in lower temperature and in drier environments, you will likely notice limited extraction.
9. New and Improved Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
This mini dehumidifier has been design to adsorb moisture from small enclosed areas (maximum area: 10’x 10′). It will help protect clothes and valuables from the damaging effects of mold/mildew and moisture rot. It is 100% renewable and needs no power to operate. Just hang the eva-dry unit in a closet, or you can place it in other small enclosed spaces, and it will start to adsorb moisture. There are no batteries required or cords to plug in, the unit works without power. There is an indicator window with special “moisture meter crystals” that change from orange (when dry) to green (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be “renewed”. The unit will adsorb approximately 8 to 10 ounces of moisture (depending on humidity levels this should take between 3 – 8 weeks). Once the moisture has been adsorbed it cannot leak or spill. This unit uses a specialized engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe. When the indicator crystals turn Green it is time to “re-new” the unit. Simply remove the unit from where it is adsorbing moisture and plug it into a power outlet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Dh70w 70Pint Dehumidifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!