631 reviews analysed
1. Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Track Set (Amazon Exclusive)
- Rev up your child’s curiosity and problem-solving skills with this super-fun set
- Crank up the competition with challenging intersections, hairpin turns, motorized boosters, and a huge crash zone
- Car feeder ramp fuels exciting storytelling moments and continuous racing action. Product Dimensions- 2.8 x 24 x 15 inches
- Set features plenty of parking spaces for easy, convenient storage
- Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle for racing adventures right out of the box
Crank up the competition with four intersecting crash zones and a car feeder ramp for challenging, high-octane action! Racers can line up their Hot Wheels cars and let ’em rip for near misses or total wipeouts. Drive kids’ creativity and experimentation with more than 16 feet of track with hairpin turns, motorized boosters, and a giant crash zone. Crash-and-bash thrills unleash storytelling excitement and unlock imaginative play. The set includes parking spaces for additional storage and safeguards over crash zones. Comes with one Hot Wheels vehicle. Not for use with some Hot Wheels vehicles.
2. Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash Track Set
- Enormous corkscrew track with 3 loops, 3 crash zones and 3 high-speed boosters
- Challenging, exciting, skill-based action with problem solving component
- High-speed boosters power cars through the loops at top speeds
- Kids try to launch cars into the set without crashing out
- Connects to other Hot Wheels sets for building an epic world of fun
- The unique corkscrew design keeps cars racing around the track at top speeds
The Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash Track Set is the ultimate set for speed and motorized boosted action! The unique corkscrew design sends cars flying around the track at dizzying speeds and crashing and smashing through the triple loop with 3 high-action crash zones and 3 high-speed boosters. This interactive, skill-based set drives problem solving with exciting Hot Wheels action as kids try to launch their cars without crashing out. Kids test their skills by timing a launch into the corkscrew madness without wiping out in one of the three wild crash zones! Send more cars into the action with the drop-in ramp to increase the fun and the challenge. This massive set is great fun for one or two players. Comes with 1 Hot Wheels car. Connects to other Hot Wheels sets for an epic world of Hot Wheels thrills.
3. Hot Wheels Downtown Burger Dash Playset
- Kid-favorite city locations and dino surprises ignite the imagination and unlock storytelling action.
- Hot Wheels City sets focus on performance and push-around play for kids from 3-8 years old.
- Create an entire Hot Wheels City with iconic landmarks while battling creatures with 5 sets.
- Sets connect to other Hot Wheels City sets and orange track for building out a world of play.
Fuel kids’ imagination with this assortment of kid-favorite sets featuring recognizable city locations. Your kids can drive their Hot Wheels car to lock up bad guys in the police station, spin down the fire pole at the fire station, or fuel up and go at the gas station! Getting hungry Order a pizza at the Pizza Shop! Kids drive right in and lift the lever to place their order. The car spins down into the shop and the oven pops open so kids can escape. There are some mischievous dinos playing in the Pizza Shop, so kids will want to get their lunch and speed out of there fast! Kids can drive into the Downtown Speed Shop and lift a lever to tune up their car at various stations in the set. When they get to the top of the building—beware! There is a brontosaurus on the loose so they will have to make a quick getaway down his neck and out of his mouth to safety! Each exciting set provides ample storytelling play based on imaginative action with Hot Wheels vehicles. Everything connects! Each set connects to other Hot Wheels City sets and is compatible with orange track, too. Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle.
4. Hot Wheels Track Builder System Race Crate
- The Track Builder Race Crate includes 3 massive stunts in one set!
- Family fun is a side effect when parents help young racers assemble and re-configure stunts
- Super-cool crate includes all the components for the Gravity Drop, Mega Jump and Drag Race
- Rev their creativity on multiple levels with building, problem solving, thrilling racing and stunting!
- Fold the crate up and place all the parts inside for easy portability with a carry handle
Hot Wheels Track Builder Race Crate is the ultimate track and stunt building set in one! Combines multiple ways to play with 3 exciting and unique races. Kids can race, stunt and challenge friends when they transform this super-cool crate into 3 different stunts that include the Gravity Drop, Mega Jump and Drag Race! Ignite their imagination with the pop-out raceway, 8+ feet of track and different challenges they can experience using the fair start gate, 2-lane loop, finish gate and 2 double slam launchers. Each crate includes a Builder’s Guide. Some younger racers may require help from parents to transform stunts. All the accessories included can be used in other Track Builder sets with setup instructions and labels for storage, set-up and breakdown. Fold the crate up and place all the parts inside for easy portability and storage. Includes 2 Hot Wheels cars. Ages 6-12 years old.
5. Hot Wheels Track Builder Multi-Loop Box
- With 10 feet of looping and straight track, the possibilities are endless
- Included storage container doubles as a lift for your track
- Comes with a Hot Wheels die-cast vehicle for instant fun
- Kid-powered launcher sends your car flying down the track
- Combines with other Hot Wheels track sets to create the biggest raceway you can imagine
Kids can send their epic racetrack for a loop!
The Multi Loop includes 10 feet of track, connectors, a launcher, a Hot Wheels vehicle, and a Stunt Box. It’s all about open-ended stunting, experimentation, and the crazy loop action kids can create! The lid and bin are integrated into the play with 8 places to connect track on the lid and 2 scoring buckets on the bottom of the bin! It can also be used for storing your Hot Wheels tracks and cars on the go. Enhance builds with household items like red cups, paper tubes, books, and more.
Safe for ages 4 and up. Hot Wheels vehicle included.
It’s not the same without the flame! Hot Wheels have been the hottest toy cars since 1968, with their iconic die-cast construction and innovative tracks and accessories.
Hot Wheels are on the cutting edge of design and were conceived to be “tricked out” cars as opposed to “real life” cars. Hot Wheels has partenered with the top names in the car industry to create scaled-down versions of some of the hottest cars on the market, and designs unique to the toy that can’t be found anywhere else.
With hundreds of cars, tracks, and accessories, there’s always time to race!
6. Hot Wheels Super Speed Blastway Track Set
Who has the skills and the speed to cross the finish line first? Send your Hot Wheels flying on the Super Speed Blastway and pitting them against the competition until the finish flag decides who is the ultimate champion! Drivers launch up towards the grandstands so fast, they knock off the pit crew one at a time with every lap until the car in the lead activates the checkered flag for a grand victory. Kids will love the side-by-side racing action activated by two kid-activated slam launchers. Grandstands feature pop off characters activated by every completed lap around the speedway. Finish flag appears at the end of the race to reward the winner! Connects to other Hot Wheels track sets so kids can continue to build an entire world of racing thrills. Each sold separately. Ages 4 and older.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hotwheels Dash And Crash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!