Nowadays, there are so many products of laptop gps reciever in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laptop gps reciever in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laptop gps reciever which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
848 reviews analysed
1. GlobalSat BU-353-S4 USB GPS Receiver (Black)
The BU-353-S4 is a USB GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra compact form factor. The BU-353-S4 is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The BU-353-S4’s MicroPower mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
2. HiLetgo VK172 G-Mouse USB GPS/GLONASS USB GPS Receiver for Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/XP
Supported operating systems: Windows10/ 8/7 / Vista / XP / CE
VK-172 baud rate automatically adapt to any baud data output
Supported Google Earth
Ublox 7020 chip
Please contact us for the driver before use it,
Please use it outside if it can not get the satellites
Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/CE
Support Google Earth
C / A code, 1.023MHz stream
Receive Band: L1 [1575.42MHz] Tracking Channels: 56
Support DGPS [WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS]
Positioning performance: 2D plane: 5m [average]
2D plane: 3.5m [average], has DGPS auxiliary.
Timing Accuracy: 1us
Reference coordinate system: WGS-84
Maximum altitude: 18,000 m
Maximum speed: 500m / s
Acceleration: <4g electrical="">4g>
Cold Start Time: 29s [average]
Warm start time: 28s [average]
Hot start time: 1s [average]
Recapture Time: 0.1s [average]
Operating temperature: -30 to +80
1* VK172 G-MOUSE USB GPS/GLONASS USB GPS Receiver
3. Garmin 18x USB GPS Navigator Unit
GARMIN 010-00321-31 GPS 18x USB. The GPS 18x is a GPS sensor targeted to OEM clients for use in automotive, fleet vehicle, and electronics applications where a small, highly accurate GPS receiver is needed. This 12 parallel channel, WAAS enabled GPS receiver is available in either CMOS level serial or USB 2. 0 full speed versions, and comes with an integrated magnetic base. The puck like receiver is 2. 4 inches in diameter and weighs just ounces, making it an ideal solution in applications where space is at a premium. The GPS 18x is offered in three different cable configurations: A style USB, DB 9 pin serial with 12 volt cigarette lighter adapter /PC, or bare wire /LVC. The PC and LVC versions both default to output data in the industry standard NMEA 0183 data format, but may also be user programmed to output data in the GARMIN proprietary format. The USB version produces data only in the GARMIN proprietary format. All three versions of the GPS 18 come complete with non volatile memory for storage of configuration information, a real time clock, and raw measurement output data for sophisticated customer applications. The LVC version additionally provides a pulse per second logic level output whose rising edge is aligned to the UTC second within 1 microsecond. The USB 2. 0 full speed version of the GPS18 is also compatible with USB 1. 1 full speed hosts.
4. GlobalSat 05-BU353-W10 GPS GNSS Location Sensor, Windows 10 – Black
- GlobalSat bu353-w10 USB GPS sensor that supports Windows 10 mapping/ navigation/ data Logging applications. Win10 USB GPS sensor
- Not compatible with 1.) Mac OSX 2.) Linux 3.) Android 4.) iPhone/iPad iOS
- GPS Electrical Characteristics GPS Module: u-box M8M GNSS high performanceReceiver type : GPS/GLONASS Channels : 72Altitude Limit: 50,000 meters
- Velocity accuracy: 0.05 meters/sec heading accuracy: 0.3 degrees accuracy: 2.5M cold start: 26S hot start: 1S
- How to use:1. Install the driver (contact us for driver or download “u-box GNSS Sensor Device Driver for Windows, v2.33” from u-box website).Plug in BU-353W10Open your preferred Windows 10 GPS App
US Global Sat GPS GNSS Location Sensor BU353-W10 Windows 10 Mapping Apps U-box
Here are some known Compatible Windows 10 Apps:
1. Microsoft Maps
2. GPS Map+
3. Avenza Maps
4. Map Factor GPS Navigation
5. GPS Satellite (Testing tool)
5. Dual Electronics XGPS150A Multipurpose Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver with Wide Area Augmentation System and Portable Attachment
- KINDLY NOTE : Refer the USER MANUAL available below for further assitance
- ADD GPS WIRELESSLY VIA BLUETOOTH – you can greatly strengthen your GPS signal on any device by seamlessly connecting via Bluetooth in a matter of seconds
- GPS STATUS TOOL – the free downloadable app provides accurate GPS coordinates, position update rate change &
- works with numerous devices and operating systems such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows &
- much more
- HUNDREDS OF APPLICATIONS – being able to add accurate GPS to your device will now allow you to use hundreds of available apps in any scenario such as car, marine, &
- aerial navigation, hiking, fitness, social networking and much more
- BATTERY LIFE &
- INCLUDED – your GPS receiver has a battery lifespan of 8.5 hours of continuous use &
- comes with a USB charging cord, an adjustable strap, 12-30V car charger and non-slip pad that will securely stick to most surfaces
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- DIMENSIONS – 2.24″ W x 2.24″ D x 0.75″ H. Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
- WIDE AREA AUGMENTATION SYSTEM – this highly sensitive system allows your device to connect to several satellites providing accurate and reliable GPS coordinates within +/- 2.5m, max speed of 1,150 mph &
- max altitude of 59,000 ft
6. GlobalSat ND-105C Micro USB GPS Receiver
- MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm). Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level. Micro USB interface.
- Built-in LNA Built-in GPS Antenna Built-in GPS status LED(Red). Built-in Back up Battery. Includes a Micro USB to USB adapter cable for use with Windows & Mac OSX Laptops.
- Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application. Very low power consumption. Supports NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC). Supports SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS.
- Requires Android device to have “USB Host” support & “PL2303 GPSInfo” app for Android to function. Compatible with Operating Systems: Android 3.2 ~ 6.0+
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10
- Mac OSX 10.4 ~ 10.11+
- Linux Kernel 2.4.31+.
- This is a NMEA GPS Receiver. Compatible with most NMEA compliant navigation software (not included). For use with Windows 10 Apps, it requires a 3rd party tool to convert to a “GPS Sensor”. Please read item description for details.
ND-105C features high GPS sensitivity, Micro USB interface, low power consumption and ultra small form factor. This product is powered by MTK GPS solution; it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. ND-105C supports up to 210 PRN channels. With 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels, ND-105C acquires and tracks satellites in the shortest time even at indoor signal levels. Through ND-105C’s excellent low-power consumption characteristic, while using power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
ND-105C PCBA with a simple ID design is suitable for the following device accessory:
● Smartphone (Android)
● Tablet (Android, Windows)
● Laptop (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux)
● Requires Android device to have “USB Host” support & “PL2303 GPSInfo” app on Android to function.
● MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset
● Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm)
● Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
● Micro USB interface (includes Micro USB to USB Adapter cable)
● Built-in LNA
● Built-in GPS Antenna
● Built-in GPS status LED(Red)
● Built-in Back up Battery.
● Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application
● Very low power consumption
● Support NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC)
● Support SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS
● Micro USB Supports Android, Linux, Windows (including 8.1 & 10) & Mac OSX operating systems
● Includes a Micro USB to USB adapter cable for use with Windows & Mac OSX Laptops.
For Android Setup instructions, please visit the USGlobalSat Forum here: http://usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=4790 or visit the ND-105C Support Page: http://usglobalsat.com/s-200-nd-105c-support.aspx
Unfortunately, the ND-105C is not compatible with Windows RT, Windows 8.1 RT or iOS Devices like iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
7. GlobalSat MR-350P-S4-White-1Hz Serial GPS Receiver (White)
- Requires USB Cable Set (BR305-USB8) or RS232 Cable Set (BR305-RS232) to interface to your PC or Mac.
- Very high sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: chipset -163dBm) SiRF Star IV high performance GPS Chipset
- Supports NMEA 0183 V3.0 (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC)
- Built in Super Cap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Built in patch antenna
MR-350P-S4-White-1Hz Bulkhead Mounting is a WAAS enabled Serial GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra compact form factor. The MR-350P-S4-W-1Hz is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The MR-350P-S4-W’s Micro Power mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power. Supports NMEA 0183 V3.0 (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC) The MR-350P-S4-W-1Hz requires either the USB, or Serial RS232/PS2 cable sets to function (sold separately). Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OSX, Linux & Android. Requires NMEA compliant Navigation software (not included).
8. Industrial Qualcomm SiRF V USB GPS& GLONASS Concurrent Receiver
Concurrent GPS&GLONASS dual satellites helps accuracy. The device receives more satellites signals to improve accuracy and reliability, especially when poor weather or at critical landforms. When Linux and Android systems require geography locators, GR-A013 is easy to install for the device driver is already built-in. Raspberry PI users are welcomed to use the device. Built-in magnet for any metal attachment. It is an useful navigation device for land, aviation and marine. 4-satellites constitutes a gps position. 2-concurrent-constellations gps receiver , which has normally connected more than 10 satellites, is the most optimized for accuracy and reliability. GPS receiver connecting more than 2 constellations doesn’t improve accuracy.
9. GlobalSat BT-821 Bluetooth GPS Receiver
BT-821C is a high performance Bluetooth GPS receiver. It uses MTK high performance chipset that supports up to 210 PRN channels with 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels. BT-821C built-in a high-performance antenna and ensures excellent signal reception.
BT-821C takes advantage of the Bluetooth technology to offer hassle free installation. It connects wirelessly to your Bluetooth enabled smart phone, laptop, tablet PC, or other devices.
BT-821C uses a high capacity rechargeable lithium ion battery which can last for
up to 24 hours of continuous operation. BT-821C is the best companion of your
tablet PC, smart phone, or other portable devices for navigation purposes. 110VAC wall charger – sold separately (11-BT338-004A)
When BT-821C doesn’t connect to charger and turning on, if the Bluetooth is not connected to any devices within 10 minutes, BT-821C will turn off the power automatically, and all the LED will go off simultaneously.
For Android use, it requires the “BT GPSInfo” App for Android.
BT-821C is suitable for the following device accessory:
● Smartphone (Android)
● Tablet (Android, Windows)
● Laptop (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux)
ˇ MTK high performance chipset
ˇ Extreme fast TTFF at low signal level
ˇ Bluetooth enabled
ˇ High capacity rechargeable battery
ˇ NMEA-0183 compliant protocol (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC) RTCM
ˇ SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, and MSAS), QZSS supported
ˇ Satellite positioning indication(Green LED)
ˇ Battery status indication(Red/Amber LED)
ˇ Bluetooth connecting indication(Blue LED) 110VAC wall charger sold separately.
ˇ 12V Car Charger
ˇ Li-Ion Battery
ˇ Software Utility and User Manual CD
Unfortunately, the BT-821C is not compatible with Windows RT, Windows 8.1 RT or iOS Devices like iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Gps Reciever for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!