We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo s20 quadro, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo s20 quadro, you should not miss this article. lenovo s20 quadro coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 lenovo s20 quadro by our suggestions
716 reviews analysed
1. PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 – The World’S First Ray Tracing GPU
- Experience fast, interactive, Professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast Graphics memory
- Nvidia RTX technology brings real time rendering to professionals
- 36 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate Ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest Virtual Link Connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR hmds. Additionally, in conjunction with Quadro sync II you can deploy massive digital signage solutions with higher density and at lower cost.
2. PNY Quadro P620 Graphic Card – 2 GB GDDR5 – Low-Profile – Single Slot Space Required
NVIDIA Quadro P620 – PCI Express 3.0 x16 – 2 GB – GDDR5 SDRAM
3. Lenovo ThinkPad E14 14” Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 Business Laptop, Intel Quad Core i5-10210U, 256 GB SSD, 8GB Ram, Win 10 Pro 64-bit
- The Latest ThinkPad E-series E14, A Successor to E590, Features 14″ Full HD (1920×1080) TN Anti-glare 220nits Display,Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C, Max external digital monitor resolution: 4K(3840×2160)
- Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10210U with UHD 620 (4 cores 8 threads, base clock speed 1.6GHz, max turbo to 4.2GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 8GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (original built from manufacturer, with seal)
- No Optical Drive, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C (Power Delivery and DisplayPort), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 always on), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Audio Combo Jack
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, Ideal for Student, Home, Professionals, Small Business, and School Education
TS E14 I5 8G 10P
4. OEM Lenovo ThinkCentre M910 Tiny M910q Intel Quad Core i5-6500T, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, WiFi Intel 8265-AC, W10P Business Desktop
- Processor: Intel i5-6500T Quad Core (2.5GHz – 3.1GHz, 6MB Cache)
- OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
- Graphics: Intel HD 530
- Hard Drive: 500GB SSD
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400MHz
- WiFi: Intel AC 8265
- Warranty: 3 Year Lenovo Onsite Warranty / 3 Year Oemgenuine Limited Warranty
- Memory & Hard Drive Upgrade | * – View Product Description for complete details and notes
5. Lenovo ThinkPad P53s Laptop (Intel i7-8565U 4-Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Quadro P520, 15.6" Full HD (1920×1080), Fingerprint, WiFi, Bluetooth, Webcam, Win 10 Pro) with USB3.0 Hub
- Intel Core i7-8565U 1. 80GHz Processor (8th Gen, upto 4. 60 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 4-Cores)
- 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro P520 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Display
- 802. 11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, Black Color
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 2xUSB3. 1, 1xHDMI, 1xThunderbolt Port, 1xType-C USB, Micro SD Reader, 3. 5mm Combo Jack. , Windows 10 Pro-64, 3-Cell 57 WHr Battery, 1 Year Manufacturer from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech)
- Includes Portable USB 3. 0 Data Hub
GreatPriceTech sell computers with custom/upgraded configurations to enhance system performance. If the computer has modifications as listed above, then the manufacturer box was opened by our highly skilled technicians for testing and inspection and to install the upgrades according to the specifications as advertised. Both the computers and components are brand new for the upgraded system. LENOVO ThinkPad P53s Black Color Home and Business Laptop Intel Core i7-8565U 1. 80GHz Processor (8th Gen, upto 4. 60 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 4-Cores) 512GB PCIe SSD (Solid State Drive) 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM NVIDIA Quadro P520 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics, Windows 10 Pro-64 Operating System 802. 11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, 15. 6 inch diagonal Full HD (1920×1080) 16: 9 Aspect Ratio Display 2xUSB3. 1, 1xHDMI, 1xThunderbolt Port, 1xType-C USB, Micro SD Reader, 3. 5mm Combo Jack Black 3-Cell 57 WHr Battery 65 Watts Power Supply Series: ThinkPad P53s Product Dimensions (WxLxH): 14. 4 IN x 9. 76 IN x 0. 75 IN Weight – 3. 9lb 1 Year Manufacturer from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech) Portable USB 3. 0 Data Hub Model: GPTU34 Model Number: U304 Super Speedy Data Syn Rate (upto 5Gbps) 4 USB Data Port Ultra Portable Compatible with Win/MAC/Linux/Chrome OS
6. NVIDIA Quadro P4000
- This Quadro P4000 is based on NVIDIA pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more performance than the NVIDIA maxwell-based Quadro M4000,System Interface – PCI Express 30 x16
- With greater Graphics performance you can work with large models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive performance during design, visualization, and simulation
- The P4000 is the most powerful, single slot VR ready Professional visual computing solution
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA ensure compatibility with the latest versions of Professional applications
- Creation and playback of HDR video H264/hevc decode and Encode enginesSupported Platforms:Microsoft Windows 10 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows 81 and 8 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows Server 2012,Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64,Microsoft Windows Server 2016,Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64- and 32-bit)
- Compatible with HP Z240 Tower, HP Z440, HP Z640, and HP Z840 Workstations
Pny Nvidia Quadra P4000 Professional Graphics Board – (Vcqp4000-Pb) Graphic Cards
7. PNY Technologies Nvidia Quadro P4000 – The World’s Most Powerful Single Slot Professional Graphics Card (VCQP4000-BLK)
The new NVIDIA VR Ready Quadro P4000 combines a 1792 CUDA Core Pascal GPU, large 8GB GDDR5 memory and advanced display technologies to deliver the performance and features that are required by demanding professional applications. .
8. Nvidia Quadro P2000 5GB GDDR5 128-bit PCI Express 3.0 x16 Full Height Video Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA Quadro P2000
- Video Memory: 5GB GDDR5
- Memory interface: 160 Bit
- Max. Resolution: 5120 x 2880, support 4x Display monitors
- Connectors: 4x DisplayPorts.Support up to four 5K monitors at 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P2000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode
PNY 5GB VCQP2000-BLK Quadro P2000 4x Displayport PCI-E x16 Graphics Card VCQP2000
9. NVIDIA Quadro K4000 3GB GDDR5 Graphics card (PNY Part #: VCQK4000-PB)
PNY NVIDIA Quadro K4000 3GB GDDR5 DVI/2DisplayPorts PCI-Express Video Card
10. NVIDIA Quadro K5000 4GB GDDR5 Graphics card (PNY Part #: VCQK5000-PB)
PNY VCQK5000-PB NVIDIA Quadro K5000 4GB256-bit PCI Express 2.0 x 16 HDCP Ready Workstation video card
From the Manufacturer
Experience the WINNING COMBINATION
Professional Solutions. Professional Support.
NVIDIA Quadro K5000 – Professional Graphics Perfected
The NVIDIA Quadro K5000 graphics card takes advantage of the NVIDIA Kepler architecture to dramatically accelerate professional applications.
With the NVIDIA Quadro K5000 you can count on superior interaction when designing with the most complex models, richer scene details and effects for content creation, and faster results when processing massive datasets for scientific exploration. The Quadro K5000 features a range of innovative features, including SMX for increased per-clock throughput of key graphics operations and bindless textures that enable the GPU to reference textures directly in memory. Plus, it supports up to four displays—ideal for driving large-scale visualization solutions.
PNY professional graphics solutions ship standard with accessories, cables and brackets plus pre and post-sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and toll free tech support hot lines.
Easily deploy ultra-high resolution scalable visualization configurations.
You can now drive up to four displays simultaneously and get full support of the next-generation DisplayPort 1.2 standard—capable of resolutions of 3840×2160 at 60 Hz. This makes it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment. NVIDIA’s latest technologies, coupled with a Quadro K5000, give you an easy, affordable way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays. These technologies include Quadro Sync, Quadro Mosaic, Quadro Warp/Blend, and GPUDirect.
Interact with greater levels of model complexity in the design workflow.
The Quadro K5000’s next-generation streaming multiprocessor (SM) design, called SMX, offers several important architectural changes. These include substantial increases in per-clock throughput of key graphics operations that combine to deliver unprecedented performance and power efficiency. Plus the Quadro K5000 features large frame buffer capacity that lets you work with larger models and assemblies and improves interactive manipulation performance during the design process.
Create richer scene details and effects for content creation.
The NVIDIA Kepler architecture introduces the concept of bindless textures, which enables the GPU to reference textures directly in memory. This effectively eliminates the limit on the number of unique textures that can be used to render a scene, and reduces the CPU overhead to deliver improved performance. In fact, over one million unique textures are now possible. FXAA and TXAA film-style antialiasing technologies provide outstanding image quality for content creation and design reviews without compromising the interactive experience.
Certified on industry-leading professional applications.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 150 professional applications across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to deliver the best possible experience with applications such as Adobe CS6, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Inventor, Dassault Systemes CATIA and SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more.
All you need for an easy install in one box:
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000 professional graphics board
- Stereo connector bracket
- Two DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters
- DVI to VGA adapter
- 6-pin auxiliary power connection cable
- Driver DVD for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3 (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed Quick Install Guide
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux, or Solaris
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI or VGA compatible display(s)
Which NVIDIA Quadro graphics board is right for me:
PNY Part Number
|Video Memory||Max. Power||CUDA Cores||Display Connectors||PNY Accessories Kit Included|
|DVI to VGA adapter, DP to DVI-D SL adapter, 6-pin auxiliary power cable, Stereo connector bracket|
|DVI to VGA adapter, DP to DVI-D SL adapter, Two 6-pin auxiliary power cables|
|DVI to VGA adapter, DP to DVI-D SL adapter, 6-pin auxiliary power cable, Stereo connector bracket|
|Quadro 4000 for Mac
|Stereo connector bracket, DP to Mini DP adapter, DP to DVI-D SL adapter, DVI to VGA adapter, Auxiliary power cable|
|DVI to VGA adapter, DP to DVI-D SL adapter|
|1.0GB||66.8W||192||DVI-DL(2)||DVI to VGA adapter x 2|
Features and Benefits
NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Large Framebuffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
Large GPU memory with ultra-fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
Dual Copy Engines
Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that’s independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies,” resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU’s CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
All-new display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, making it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
30-Bit Color Fidelity
10-bits per red, green, and blue. Enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications. Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo S20 Quadro for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!