Finding your suitable readers for lenovo t500 memory is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo t500 memory including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
702 reviews analysed
1. Hynix 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 1333 SODIMM Laptop Memory Kit Lenovo 55Y3717
Hynix 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 1333 SODIMM Laptop Notebook Memory Kit
• Manufacturer: Hynix
• Part Number: HMT351S6CFR8C-H9
• Memory Type: SODIMM
• Capacity: 8GB 2 x 4GB
• Pins: 204 Pin
• Bus Type: PC3-10600 DDR3
• Cycle Time: 1.5ns
• Cas: CL9
• Data Transfer Rate: 1333Mhz
• Memory Clock: 166Mhz
• Rank: Rank 2
• Voltage: 1.5
2. Lenovo 4GB DDR3 1600 SODIMM PC3 12800 Memory Module (0A65723)
PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SODIMM memory offerings let you upgrade your system’s standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or ThinkCentre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system’s performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously. Choice of available memory sizes for DDR3 UDIMM memory. Choice of single-pack. Increased performance over PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 memory. Test-proven 100% compatibility listed for supported systems. Meets stringent Lenovo reliability standards for memory products. Lenovo limited warranty. Lenovo memory installed in a new Lenovo system automatically assumes system warranty
3. Lenovo 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600MHz SODIMM Memory
PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600 SODIMM memory offerings are low voltage version of SODIMM memory that let you upgrade your system’s standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or Think Centre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system’s performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously.
4. Micron 4GB 2 x 2GB PC3-8500S DDR3 1066 Laptop Notebook Memory Kit Lenovo 55Y3713
Memory Type: DDR3 SODIMM
Capacity: 4GB 2 x 2GB
Pins: 204 Pin
Bus Type: PC-8500
Cycle Time: 1.875ns
Data Transfer Rate: 1066Mhz
Memory Clock: 133Mhz
Rank: Rank 2
5. Lenovo 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM 0B47381
Lenovo – DDR3L – 8 GB – SO DIMM 204-pin – 1600 MHz / PC3-12800 – buffered – non-ECC – for ThinkPad E440; E540; ThinkPad Edge E145; E445; E545; ThinkPad T440; T540; W540; X230; X240.
6. ThinkPad T500 2055 Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53GHz 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wireless 15.4″ WSXGA+ 2GB DDR3 SDRAM 80GB
ThinkPad T Series leads the way: best processors, fastest graphics, and durable, reliable data storage. It is why T Series notebooks have earned a place on the desks and in the briefcases of business leaders worldwide. The T500 series has added graphics performance capabilities for presentations and multimedia, yet is still thin and light for mobile computing.
7. Lenovo Thinkpad T500 15.4" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40GHz, 160GB HDD, 2048MB DDR3 RAM, DVD/CD-RW, No Operating System)
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.40GHz, Memory Installed: 2GB DDR3. Upgradeable to 8GB
- Hard Drive: 160GB SATA HDD 7200RPM, Optical Drive: DVD/CD-RW, Software: No Operating System. HDD has been completely wiped
- Screen: WXGA W/LED Backlight (1280×800, 129dpi, 200+ nit)
- Ports & Slots: 3 USB, IEEE 1394a, VGA, Microphone/line-in, Headphone/line-out, DisplayPort, Standard ExpressCard 34/54mm
- Power: 10.8V 4.53Ah Li-ion Battery Pack, Lenovo AC Adapter 20V
This Lenovo Thinkpad comes with a Lenovo AC Adapter and no operating system. In its previous life, the laptop was used in a corporate setting. The machine has been refurbished and the hard drive has been wiped. See our storefront for other Lenovo Thinkpad laptops: http://www.amazon.com/shops/smartresale/ref=aag_m_ss
8. Crucial Technology 8GB Kit (4GBx2) Upgrade for a Lenovo ThinkPad T500 Series System (DDR3 PC3-12800, Non-ECC,)
Bad memory can cause anything from annoying error messages to complete system failures. Why risk it with cheap “mystery” memory? When you buy memory from Crucial, you’re buying the same high-quality memory that leading computer manufacturers install in the systems they sell. In fact, because Crucial is a division of Micron, one of the world’s largest DRAM manufacturers, chances are good that you have their memory in your system right now. While the “other guys” might claim to manufacture memory, they really just assemble modules out of chips made by someone else. Some don’t have first-class assembly procedures, and some even use chips that failed to meet computer manufacturer’s stringent testing requirements. Crucial memory goes through much more rigorous testing procedures than many other brands of memory. Some memory assemblers choose to accept a certain “defect rate” because it’s cheaper to deal with returns than to test every part they sell. That may help their bottom line, but it’s sure a pain in the neck if you’re one of the customers who ends up with a bad module. That’s why Crucial thoroughly tests EVERY module they sell and put their name only on the ones that meet their strict standards. You might expect memory this good to cost a lot more, but you’d be wrong. As an online memory upgrade provider selling directly from the manufacturer, Crucial memory is often available at lower prices than lower-quality modules.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo T500 Memory for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!