Top 10 Mad Dash Racing
570 reviews analysed
1. Mad Dash Racing
Compete in a race for survival against the evil Hex, his dirty minions and your unforgiving friends. Mad Dash Racing combines high-speed combat racing with 3-D adventure and a crazy cast of characters. Features multiplayer racing action, a pounding soundtrack and 8 colorful levels, including a volcano, ski resort and an underwater pipe. For 1 to 4 players; ages 13 and up. Made in USA.
An original title designed for the Xbox, Mad Dash Racing combines high-speed combat racing and 3-D adventure action with a crew of motley characters for an insane multiplayer competition. You will compete in a race for survival against the evil Hex, his dirty minions, and your unforgiving friends. Glide across rivers of hot, steaming lava, bash through mammoth boulders, and slide down icy glaciers to beat the other racers and escape Hex’s wicked wrath. Do whatever it takes to cross the finish line first, from shooting weapon power-ups, planning scheming attacks, or knocking your opponents off track with a sharp elbow nudge.
2. Mad Dash Racing
An original title designed exclusively for the Xbox, Mad Dash Racing combines high-speed combat and 3D adventure action with a crew of motley characters for an insane multiplayer competition for up to four. Players select from nine different characters, each with their own unique personality and abilities, and compete in a race for survival against the evil Hex, his dirty minions and your unforgiving friends. Glide across rivers of hot, steaming lava, slip through underwater pipes, bash through mammoth boulders, and slide down icy glaciers to beat the other racers and escape Hex’s wicked wrath. Features music by Moby, Fatboy Slim, The Crystal Method, Propellerheads and more.
3. Ultra Dash
- Move fast when the colors flash!
- Set out the targets to design your own course however you want!
- Use the tagger to choose from 3 game modes: beat the clock, target tally and relay race!
- Whatever color your tagger flashes, race to that color target and “tag” it
- tagger detects targets and scores on accuracy!.Includes electronic tagger with fun sounds and lights, 5 targets, rules
- for 1 or more players in teams, ages 6 and up
- Game play cues are all visuals and sounds–no language barriers
Set out the targets to design your course, press the button on the tagger to choose your game, and then race to match the color of the flashes with the targets! there are three modes of play: beat the clock, target tally and relay race! it’s a different game each time you play! for 1 or more players in teams, ages 6 and up.
4. Wild Planet Hyper Dash
- Winner of Creative Child Magazine’s 2009 Top Toy of the Year Award
- Great for improving math skills, athletic skills and just having fun
- Choose from four game modes to challenge your speed, skill, memory, coordination and teamwork
- Consists of one electronic tagger and five different colored and numbered targets. Play solo, head-to-head, or in teams.
- Non-RFID version.
It’s the electronic game that’s as fast as you are. Test your speed and agility in a race against time using five targets and an electronic handheld unit. To start, set up your targets on the table, around the room, around the house or throughout the yard. Then, follow the announcer’s commands as you zip around your racecourse to tag your targets with the handheld unit. The fastest time wins. Features four game modes that challenge your speed, skill, memory, coordination and teamwork. Includes ergonomically designed Hyper Dash unit and five labelled targets. Requires 3 “AAA” batteries, not included.
From the Manufacturer
Wild Planet Hyper Dash will challenge you to be your best. It takes no time at all to learn, but selectable skill levels and four completely different game modes mean the challenge will always keep you busy. Hyper Dash consists of one electronic tagger and five different colored and numbered targets. The tagger plays pre-recorded music and calls out which targets you need to strike. It tracks the amount of time taken to complete each course. There’s no limit to the distance between targets. Further targets result in more running and exercise. Hyper Dash can be played indoors or outdoors; solo, in pairs, or in teams. As your speed, skill and agility improve, the series of commands becomes longer and more challenging. Level one calls out the colors you need to tag, level two includes numbers, level three adds special commands like double strike, triple strike, reverse, double reverse and level four features compute-strike like addition/subtraction problems in which you tag the sum or difference of the numbers called out. Other play modes include the memory game of Micro Dash and multi-player relay races that promote teamwork. For a game of Hide ‘n’ Dash, let your opponent hide the targets before you begin. Every game has encouraging cheers and upbeat music to keep kids on their feet, expending energy and having fun.
5. Wild Planet Entertainment, Inc. Hyper Dash Extreme
Spread out the targets and listen up. The tagger calls out numbers and colors -tag the right one as fast as you can. Tag 4, Green, Get ready to chase as the tagger shoots out new targets -you never know where they’ll fly. Gear up for more flying number fun as the game gets harder: double digits, reverse order, and even math! Play solo or go head to head in this high energy, number popping chase game.
•Spread out the targets
•Tagger calls out numbers and colors
•Multiple games include: double digits, reverse order, and even math
•Includes 1 tagger and 6 targets
•For 1 to 6 players
Wild Planet’s Hyper Dash Extreme is a high-speed game that challenges your brain and your reflexes. This exhilarating game challenges players ages six and older to tag or grab targets based on commands given by the main game unit. The catch: each time you grab a target with the main game unit, another target falls out. The goal is to move through each of the four challenges as quickly as possible to beat your competitors.
Hyper Dash comes with seven main pieces: a lightweight game unit and six plastic targets. View larger.
Get Ready to Move–Quickly!
Hyper Dash Extreme truly lives up to its name. This fun and raucous game features a Hyper Voice that hollers out commands at players to grab (tag) brightly-colored game pieces (targets) as quickly and accurately as possible. Players choose from four different games, ranging in focus from number and color identification to simple arithmetic problems, and then race around the room trying to beat the clock.
Targets come flying out each time a player makes a tag! View larger.
Hyper Dash is composed of seven main pieces: a lightweight game unit and six differently-colored plastic cylinders, or targets, with numbers on the sides. The main game unit is an ergonomically-shaped handheld electronic device that features a speaker and control buttons. Each player uses this game unit to tag a target by picking it up.
The game unit only holds one target at a time, though, which means that each time a player tags one target, another target comes flying out of the game unit. Whether playing alone or in a group, Hyper Dash Extreme is sure to challenge players of all ages and skill levels.
Versatile, Physical Game Designed for a Variety of Ages
The simplicity of Hyper Dash Extreme makes it fun for a wide variety of ages, and the energetic nature of this game promotes a nicely balanced combination of active play and learning. With four pre-programmed games and several Hyper Commands, Hyper Dash Extreme offers a wide variety of game play options that’ll keep even the cleverest players wondering what’s coming next.
Although this game may be played on a large table, players might find it more fun to spread the game targets out on the floor to allow for more room during lively game play action.
What’s in the Box
Hyper Dash Extreme game unit, six game targets, game play instructions.
6. LeapFrog LeapTV Kart Racing: Supercharged! Educational, Active Video Game
- This LeapTV Educational, Active Video Game let’s you blast around tracks and race to victory! Multiply the fun by challenging a friend. (Multiplayer feature requires 2 controllers.)
- Tilt, turn and tune up mathematics skills in madcap races fueled by active play
- The Educator Approved game is designed by LeapFrog Learning experts for Ages 4-8
- This active learning game teaches number recognition, addition, subtraction, multiplication and early algebra
- Works with LeapFrog LeapTV Educational, Active Gaming System. Internet connection may be required for programming update
New! LeapTV, the first Educational, Active Gaming System for kids featuring LeapTV LeapFrog Kart Racing: Supercharged!, children ages 5-8 years can jump behind the wheel with top LeapFrog characters for high-speed races driven by active, educational play. Tune up 8 unique karts using addition, subtraction, multiplication and early algebra skills, then tilt and turn to blast around tracks in a mad dash for victory! In Kart Racing: Supercharged! for LeapTV gaming systems, children begin by choosing a racer, including Leap, Mr. Pencil, Stretchy Monkey, the Roly Poly family, Ty the T-Rex and more, then answer mathematics questions to tune up each part of their kart. Learning automatically adapts to each child’s skill level, for just the right challenge. When they’re ready to roll, kids blast into action. Tilt and turn the controller to hug corners, swerve over power-ups, dash down shortcuts and more. Race against other characters or multiply the fun by challenging a friend to a two-player race! (Multiplayer feature requires 2 controllers.) LeapFrog Kart Racing: Supercharged! features 10 different tracks and 5 wild tournaments, each with 4 stages. Children can drop into a quick race on their favorite circuits, or compete for the cup in tournament mode. “This game can fuel kids’ skills as they progress from number recognition through addition, subtraction, multiplication and more. Players start at a level based on grade and advance up or down at the right pace for them. The fun of racing will bring them back to the game (and math) again and again.” – Jody L., PhD, LeapFrog Learning Expert.” Works with LeapTV gaming system (sold separately). Internet connection may be required for programming update. (Multiplayer feature requires 2 controllers.).
7. Hot Wheels 50 Pack (Styles May Vary)
- One of the biggest Hot Wheels packs available with a total of 50 cars
- The vehicles in the collection feature realistic details and authentic decos
- The sleek branded Hot Wheels box is perfect for gifting
- Cars are individually packaged so they can be shared for any occasion or kept as one collection
- Great gift for Hot Wheels fans
Reward your child— or inner child— with this massive pack of Hot Wheels cars! The collection of 50 vehicles features realistic details and authentic decos. From sleek sports cars to exotic racecars and popular roadsters. It’s the ultimate starter pack for collectors. Each vehicle is packaged individually, too so they can be handed out for any occasion, or kept as an entire collection. Packed in a Hot Wheels branded box, it makes an impressive gift. If you’re looking to start a collection of the world’s greatest cars, this set gets you racing on your way! Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 3 and older.
From the Manufacturer
Hot Wheels Basic Car 50-Pack: Reward your child with Hot Wheels cars. These 50 Hot Wheels 1:64 scale basic car collection comes in individual packages, making them the perfect hand-outs for any occasion. The ultimate starter set complete with a branded Hot Wheels box.
8. Matchbox 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary)
- The perfect gift for vehicle lovers of all ages
- Speed and action all in a pack of 9 die-cast Matchbox cars
- 9 of the coolest 1:64 scale die-cast vehicles
- each pack is an instant collection
- Includes 1 exclusive decoration car, not available anywhere else
- Ships in randomly selected, assorted styles according to availability
The gift pack assortment includes a variety of Matchbox vehicles to keep kids entertained! Each pack comes with an exclusive vehicle featuring decos you won’t find anywhere else in the entire Matchbox line! Nine stunning cars are in every set. Collect all the sets and showcase the ultimate fleet! Each pack sold separately, subject to availability. Not for use with some Matchbox sets. Colors and decorations may vary.
From the Manufacturer
Matchbox 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary): Racing speedsters, heavy duty workhorses, specialty vehicles, and more! It’s a Matchbox 9-Car Gift Pack, and it’s ready for kid-powered action right out of the box. Pick one up for instant fun, at home or on the go!
9. FECEDY Colorful Happy Birthday Banner Bunting
- material:ECO-Friendly paper
- Card size is 4.7″ X 5.9″
- Size: Happy 3 feet. Birthday 5 feet.
- It is perfect for any age,such as your kids 1st birthday in the park or birthday party in the home etc
- high quality product from “FECEDY” Brand，if you think have any quality questions,pls tell us,100% money back!
Card size is 4.7″ X 5.9″
Size: Happy 3 feet. Birthday 5 feet.
It is perfect for any age,such as your kids 1st birthday in the park or birthday party in the home etc
high quality product from “FECEDY” Brand，if you think have any quality questions,pls tell us,100% money back!
10. Hot Wheels Track Builder Pack Assorted Loop Kicker Pack
- Track Builder offers unlimited experimental building, stunting and boosting challenges with 7 different packs of cool component parts!
- The Loop Kicker Pack adds momentum to kid’s cars when doing a stunt with loop acceleration, whether they’re racing or gearing up to do an even bigger stunt!
- Easy set up and simple folding feature for storage. Includes a Hot Wheels 1:64 scale vehicle.
- Connects to other sets and packs (sold separately) for building original track builds.
- Give them the gift of great ideas! Ideal for ages 6 and older.
Ready, set, BUILD the track dreams are made of with Hot Wheels Track Builder Unlimited. Their loop stunt just got even more epic! Boost car’s momentum through loops with the Loop Kicker Pack! When kids are finished playing, they can collapse the loop for easy storage. The Loop Kicker Pack is one of 7 different component packs that let kids BUILD, STUNT, and BOOST. The BOOST category are accelerators that keep cars racing through tracks. Connects to other Hot Wheels sets (sold separately) for infinite possibilities. Add to other packs in the BUILD and STUNT categories for even more fun or add this stunt to the Multi-Lane Speed Box or Triple Loop Kit (sold separately). Great gift idea for ages 6 to 10 years old.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mad Dash Racing for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!