582 reviews analysed
1. GE Replacement Water Filter for Single Stage or Inline Systems
This replacement filter can be used to enhance your drinking water in a GE Single Stage Under-Counter Filtration System. It also provides filtered water and ice to your GE Inline System for Refrigerators without built-in filtration. No water shut-off is needed for filter replacements thanks to our twist and lock design. Removes various impurities including pharmaceuticals, BPA, lead, cysts, mercury, chlorine taste and odor and more. Designed and engineered by GE Appliances, for a top quality filtration system. Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 401 by IAPMO.
Twist and lock design provides for easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
6-months filter life-filter should be replaced at most every 6 months for best filtration results
Premium filtration reduces lead, select pharmaceuticals, select VOCs, cysts, chlorine taste and odor and other contaminants
Fresher, cleaner water made easy- replacement filters provides filtered water for better tasting water or ice for your filtration system
Guaranteed fit includes 1 filter – compatible with filtration systems GXK185K, GXRLQK, GXRLQ and GX1S50R
Easy to install
Quick replace feature makes first-time installation and subsequent filter changes easy
Compatible Appliance Type: Refrigerator
Appliance Type: Part/Accessory
Hardware Included: No
Refrigerator Type: Bottom Mount,French Door,Side by Side,Top Mount
Part Type: Filter
Brand Compatibility: GE
Product Depth (in.): 3.4
Product Height (in.): 11.4
Product Width (in.): 3.4
2. GE FXHTC Whole Home System Replacement Filter
- Heavy-duty filtration system Filtered water for your whole home
- Includes one filter: Compatible with GXWH40L, GXWH30C, GXWH35F, GXWH38F, GNQH38S and most systems with 10″ x 4.5″ filters
- NSF Certified: Certified to reduce sediment, sand and rust in your water, appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Three-month filter life: For best filtration results, filters should be replaced every three months or 30,000 gallons
The GE Whole Home System Replacement Filter reduces more than five contaminants in your water, including chlorine, sediment and rust. Includes one replacement filter compatible with the GXWH40L and GXWH35F systems and made for simple and easy filter installation. Recommended replacement every 3 months or 30,000 gallons for fresh, filtered water throughout your entire home. NSF/ANSI certified.
From the Manufacturer
The FXHTC GE Smart Water whole house water filter is designed for GE Smart Water heavy duty water filtration systems. The GE FXHTC fits any other brand of water filter housing that uses 10-Inch x 4-1/2-Inch filter cartridges.
3. LEVOIT Air Purifier LV-PUR131 Replacement Filter, True HEPA & Activated Carbon Filters Set, LV-PUR131-RF
- Certified LEVOIT replacement parts: certified replacement filters for the LEVOIT LV-PUR131 true HEPA air purifier
- note: please remove the plastic bag of the filter before running the air purifier
- True HEPA technology: filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander. The air filters catch particles as small as 0.3 microns to help improve health
- Three filters for refreshment: true HEPA, fine preliminary, and activated carbon filters reduce unwanted odors in your living spaces. Perfect for anyone wanting to improve air quality
- Properly sealed: filters are sealed to protect their lifetime. It is recommended to replace air filters every 6 months. Remove filters from plastic packaging before placing them into air purifier
- Buy with confidence: 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you need additional assistance, contact the helpful LEVOIT support
Certified Levoit Products
Designed specifically for the Levoit LV-PUR131, these certified Levoit brand replacement air filters allow you to keep producing fresh air for your home.
Replacing the Air Filters
To replace your the air filters in your LV-PUR131 air purifier follow the steps below:
1.With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and remove the back cover
2.Remove the old air filters and properly dispose of them
3.Unwrap the new air filters. Place the Activated Carbon filter inside the housing first, making sure the pull tabs are facing the opening
4.Install the True HEPA filter into the housing; make sure the pull tabs are facing the opening.
5.Replace the back cover onto the housing
6.Plug in and turn on the air purifier. Use a pen or a pencil to press the black reset button inside the vent on the side of the air purifier. The "Change Filter" symbol should now be off
Be sure to also clean the dust sensor on the side of the air purifier using a clean cotton swab
When Should I Replace My Filters?
The air filters can be used for up to 6 months, depending on how often your air purifier is used. If you need additional help, feel free to reach out to our helpful Levoit support
1 x Fine Preliminary / True HEPA Filter
1 x Activated Carbon Filter
4. Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads, 3ct
- Package includes 3 Genuine Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Head Refills
- Extra soft bristles for sensitive gums provide a superior and gentle clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
- Compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B rechargeable handles, except for Oral-B Sonic toothbrushes
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Replacement For Ge S336s for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!