Nowadays, there are so many products of ridge runner tiger shark diving knife in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ridge runner tiger shark diving knife in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ridge runner tiger shark diving knife which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
683 reviews analysed
1. Aqua Lung Argonaut Titanium Diving Knife
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick Titanium with an EDP coating. The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt
- The blade is 4 7/8″ long and the handle is 4 7/8″. The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8″ grommets. The strap holes are 1″ long and 1/4″ wide
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing
- Includes 2 rubber leg straps
Working in conjunction with the world’s premiere maritime commandos, Aqua Lung has designed and developed The Argonaut Dive Knives. These knives are 9.75” long and made of a single piece of 4mm, highly rust resistant, Titanium. After the blade is cut and ground to the correct shape, the metal is blackened with an EDP coating then sharpened. The handle is wrapped with 7 feet of 5mm Nylon Paracord and the sheath is made from 2mm thick thermoformed aircraft grade Kydex. When everything is assembled, the logos are laser etched into the knife and sheath
2. XS Scuba FogCutter X Knife
XS Scuba FogCutter X Knife
3. Kershaw Secret Agent (4007); Concealable Boot Knife with Strong Single Edge 4.4 Inch 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Arrives with Dual Carry Molded Sheath and Stealthy Non-Reflective Black Oxide Finish, 3 OZ.
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with high carbon is heat treated for performance, hardness and durability
- Handle is reinforced synthetic polymer encased by textured rubber for grip security
- reinforcement provides increased strength, stiffness and stability
- Tech rich black oxide coating converts steel to magnetite to boost appearance and corrosion resistance
- High performing sheath provides clip for belt or UWB carry and slots for leg carry straps
- both ensure users’ preference for accessibility
- Blade’s first edition survives torture test seen on Survival Bros
- fans claim it slices through plastic, aluminum, kelp, rope, jellyfish and fiberglass
The updated Secret Agent, from reliable knife maker Kershaw in Tualatin, Oregon, claims a breath-catching model number: 4 007. Appropriately designated, it is lightweight at 3.0 ounces, yet heavy duty and indestructible for tactical use, personal protection, outdoor jobs and recreational tasks related to scuba diving, fishing, hunting and camping. With its industrial aesthetic, the all-black Secret Agent boot knife is comfortable accompanying a Bond-like tuxedo-clad urban dweller or a survivalist conquering the wild. Its razor-like edge sharpens easily after frequent use, and its handle has a lanyard hole for additional carry options that make this aggressive knife even more versatile. Slim, classy, long-lasting and functional, Secret Agent in no-shine matte finish makes a stylish, affordable gift for any knife enthusiast. It promises to deliver performance and value as it tackles every mission assigned with smooth determination.
4. Cressi U.S.A. Alligator Scissor & Knife
- Knife-scissors very practical for all types of operations under water. Ideal for scuba diving and spearfishing.
- Built-in scissors can cut-it-all.
- High quality Japanese 420 stainless steel blade.
- Special treatment on the blade for rust prevention.
- With respect to other similar knives, it has the advantage of its contained size and its full use and ergonomics without having to open it to cut efficiently using it as a knife.
- The Alligator is designed by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and spearfishing equipment.
- Built-In scissors can cut-it-all
- High Quality 420 Stainless Steel Blade
- 420 Stainless Steel Blade
Cressi’s 2014 new product. Built-In scissors can cut-it-all. High Quality 420 Stainless Steel Blade. Special treatment on the blade for rust prevention.
5. Aqua Lung Big Squeeze Knife
- Patented locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle (Patent # 5,926,959)
- Integrated BC connection points. 10.8cm (4 ½”) blade, 24.2cm (9 ½”) overall length
- 304 stainless steel or high-grade Beta Alloy Titanium
- Nylon with fiberglass-fill handle and sheath for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Leg strap channels. 5.1cm (2”) locking clip. Drain holes in sheath. Lanyard holes
Aqua Lung Squeeze Lock dive knives are preferred by divers around the world. The patented Squeeze Lock design allows the diver to securely lock the knife in its sheath while offering a quick and easy release with a simple squeeze of the handle. The Big Squeeze knife has a 10.8cm (4 ½”) blade, is 24.2cm (9 ½”) long overall and can be easily mounted to integrated connection points on most Aqua Lung BCs.
6. BladesUSA MD-1BD Diving Knife 9-Inch Overall,Grey
8 1/2″ overall. 4 1/8″ double edge blade with partial serration on one edge. One piece stainless construction. Black molded plastic sheath with rubber arm/leg straps.
7. SEAC Tajaman 95 mm Diving Knife for Spearfishing and Diving in Stainless Steel Teflon, 95 mm
- Seac Tajaman is entirely made of tempered stainless steel with a black protective teflon coating
- 95 mm double-edged blade, smooth sharp cutting edge on one side and serrated from the other. Line cutter at the base of the blade.
- Handle with grip on both sides for added security and an eyelet where a retaining lanyard can be secured
- The Seac Tajaman diving knife is stored in the ultra-resistant fabric scabbard which is hooked with two practical leg straps included in the package
The Seac Tajaman is a one-piece diving knife by Seacsub, made entirely of tempered stainless steel with a black protective teflon coating. It has a 95 mm double-edged blade, one smooth and one serrated, and also incorporates a line cutter. The Seac Tajaman easily becomes the perfect partner of every diver and freediver. The handle has a grip on both sides for greater safety and small holes along the grip to increase its lightness. The Seac Tajaman diver knife is sold with a practical sheath made of ultra-resistant fabric that can be secured by two practical straps (also included in the package).
8. Aqua Lung Squeeze Lock Titanium Tanto Tip Dive Knife
- 304 series stainless steel or High Grade Beta Alloy Titanium
- Patented locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle
- Stainless Steel “barnacle nuts” & bolts are included for mounting
- Hose mounting straps are included for mounting
- Locking belt clip and molded strap slots
The Aqua Lung Wenoka series of knives offers divers the perfect knife accessory. The time proven and sought after patented Squeeze Lock design allows the user to securely lock the knife in its sheath and allows for easy release with a squeeze of the handle. The knife offers a variety of color and mounting options, and can easily be mounted to the left pocket of most Aqua Lung BC’s.
9. Cressi Skorpion, Tempered Stainless Steel Blade Knife ideal for Diving and Spearfishing | Pointed & Blunt Tip
- Skorpion is a modern knife of the latest generation design and medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23.20 cm).
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade
- they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- “The Skorpion is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in Spearfishing, Freediving, and Scuba Diving since 1946. “
Cressi’s Skorpion Knife is a medium modern knife with futuristic design. The strong Japanese 420-stainless-steel blade is tough and durable assuring years of reliable use. The Skorpion Knife has a drop point tip design with a complete straight edge blade on one side and a partial serrated edge on the other. Blade also comes equipped with a line cutter. The durable ergonomically designed techno-polymer handle with finger grips and thumb tab fits comfortable in the hand. The knife has a metal butt which can double as a hammer when required. Knife comes with a durable impact resistant sheath with locking mechanism for one hand release. The sheath also includes two adjustable leg straps. The knives overall length is 9.134″ (232mm) with a blade length of 4.33″ (110mm).
10. TUSA FK-10/11 Mini Dive Knife
A compact and lightweight knife that is easy to attach to a BCJ or gauge hose for easy access. Add TC-752 knife attachment to mount the FK-10/11 on a BC equipped with knife grommets. The Knife has a 2.8″ blunt tip blade with a serrated edge and a line cutter on one side with a straight edge on the other side.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ridge Runner Tiger Shark Diving Knife for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!