Top 10 Tool Activated Vacuum Switch
998 reviews analysed
1. i-Socket Workshop Automated Vacuum Switch – Power Tool Activated Sensor and Automatic Shutoff – Workshop Safety Device – For Contractors and Woodworkers
- ESSENTIAL: Auto on off & means less dust! i-Socket supports OSHA compliance, a safety and convenience must-have in the workshop or indoor jobsite.
- EFFICIENT: Saves time, minimizes hazardous airborne dust, reduces cleanup and noise so you can focus on your work.
- INTUITIVE: Using i-Socket is an easy 3 step process. With Workshop you just plug-in and get to work.
- NEW UPDATED DESIGN: i-Socket Workshop features two accessory outlets, a durable enclosed casing, Mode switch and LED safety indicators.
- FLEXIBILITY The Mode switch allows the Workshop to function in Auto and Manual Mode for when you want to control use of the vacuum and accessory.
i-socket Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch
Tired of safety feeling like a waste of time-I Want an easier, more efficient way to manage your shop that will protect you against harmful airborne debris?
Then look no further than the i-socket Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch! Over 10 years of proven reliability, i-Socket by DGC Products is the gold-standard in workshop safety devices. The new Workshop i-Socket is an updated, improved design allowing you more flexibility and control than ever before.
Workshop Automatic Dust Control Switch Features & Benefits:
About DGC Products
. DGC launched the original i-Socket Autoswitch in 2006. Today, products based on i-Socket Technology can be found at a number of large retail hardware chains, woodworking and lumber supply chains throughout North America.
2. iVAC PRO 115-Volt Remote Control for Dust Collectors
3. DCT Foot Operated Pedal Controller On/Off Power Supply Switch 115V 15A 2 Step Control Style Woodworking Machine Control
- FOOT ON/OFF SWITCH: The DCT Foot Switch enhances safety and saves time spent searching for the off switch to prevent injury in emergency situations
- Much better plan than looking for that switch under your woodworking electric motor table while supporting a heavy sheet of medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
- HANDS-FREE SAFETY: Hands-free woodworking machine control means both hands on your work for safety and control
- No need to free a hand to hunt for your off switch
- Operate your tools with hands-free convenience and easily stop tool with the tap of your foot when you need to drill a new hole, change bits, or if an emergency occurs
- COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MACHINES: No variable speed control (pedal itself is not a speed control) but is compatible with variable speed equipment
- Switch allows hands-free operation when using router, sander, drill press, wood lathe, scroll saw, wood carving tool, or even a meat grinder or any 115 Volt AC, 15 amp or less machine
- EASY TO USE: Plug the attached 3-prong 4-foot (1.2m) long power cord into a grounded 115 Volt outlet and plug your machine or tool into the foot switch 3-prong receptacle on the front base
- Push the pedal forward for power output and push the pedal forward again to shut off the power
- Push to turn on and push to turn off (not billy deadman style)
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Heavy-duty plastic construction with texturized pedal top for maximum foot grip
- 4-foot (1.2m) long 3-prong power cord allows for versatile use anywhere
- 2 mounting plates on base allow foot pedal to be mounted on plywood for maneuverability or on a flat surface flooring for stable use (mounting hardware screws not included)
- Foot pedal is 6” L x 3.5” W x 2.75” top height tapering to 1.25” inch (15.2cm x 8.9cm x 7cm/3.2cm)
4. Foot Switch, Foot Operated Pedal Controller ON/OFF Power Switch Woodworking Machine Control, 5-ft Cable with Piggyback Plug
- Hands-free safety: The foot switch allows you to operate the tool manually without having to free a hand to hunt for your off switch, saving time in finding the switch and improving work efficiency. Tap with your feet when you need to stop the tool. Improve safety and prevent injuries in an emergency
- Easy to use: Plug the attached 3-prong power cord into a grounded outlet and plug the machine or tool into the 3-prong receptacle on the back of the plug. Simply press and hold to turn on, the inserted device will open, release to turn off
- Durability & Anti-Slip: With a rugged outer casing and textured pedal anti-slip design for long life, more efficient operation and high reliability. The switch base is equipped with a non-slip mat to help prevent slippage during operation, providing optimum comfort and sensitive switch activation
- High quality: 5 foot length power cord with 3 prong plugs can be used anywhere, 18AWG wire 165 °F high temperature, safer and more reliable. UL certification. Adopt basic type micro switch, 1/2HP load capacity and service life of 100,000 times
- Wide application: No variable speed control, but is compatible with variable speed equipment. Switch allows hands-free operation when using router, sander, drill press, wood lathe, scroll saw, wood carving tool, power tool or lighting or any household appliances
5. iVAC Pro Tool Plus Tool Sensor
You can automate your dust collection system with iVAC PRO accessories like the Tool Plus Sensor. The Tool Plus Sensor clamps onto the power cord without damaging the wire and automatically detects when your power tool is turned on by sensing the magnetic field around the power cord. When the power tool is turned on, the presence of that field is detected by the sensor and a wireless signal is sent to your iVAC PRO Remote Control to turn on the dust collector. Similarly, when the tool is turned off, the sensor detects the absence of the magnetic field and signals the iVAC PRO Remote Control to turn off the dust collector. The iVAC PRO Tool Plus Sensor can also send a signal to your iVAC PRO Auto Blast Gate to open or close when the tool powers on. iVAC PRO Remote Control, iVAC PRO Tool Plus Sensor and iVAC PRO Auto Blast Gate are each sold separately.
6. iVac Pro Switch 115 Volt – 20 Amp #S11520NA
Conquer the dust problem in your workshop with iVAC’s automated dust control system! Connect any tool with a dust collection port, from your hand-held sander to your stationary cabinet saw, to iVAC’s system and breathe easier! At the heart of iVAC’s system is the Pro Switch, which automatically activates your shop vacuum or dust collector when you turn on a tool that is connected to the system. iVAC’s Pro Switch installation is simple! Just plug the unit into an outlet and plug the shop vacuum or dust collector in to the switch. Each power tool connects to the switch with its own Pro Tool Plus automatic sensor (available separately) that communicates with the switch via a wireless signal. iVAC Pro Switches include many convenient features designed to make your dust collection system even more flexible. The switches are equipped with a setting that allows you to delay the powering off of the vacuum by 5, 15, or 45 seconds after the power tool is turned off. This delay allows the vacuum to continue operating so that surface debris can be cleared from the tool. There is also a turn-on delay of 1.5 seconds to avoid power surges and tripped breakers. iVAC Pro Switches come in two power variants to accommodate vacuums up to 2HP. To accommodate more powerful vacuums (up to 10HP), an iVAC Contactor unit is also available. Each iVAC Pro Switch can accept signals from up to 8 different tools, which is more than enough capacity for the typical workshop. For larger needs, the system is designed to run up to four independent Pro Switches, which means up to 32 individual tools can be connected to a single system. This setup is ideal for school and professional shop environments. The iVAC S11520-A-NA Pro Switch is configured for 15- or 20-amp, 115-volt service and can accommodate a shop vacuum up to 1.5HP.
7. PSI Woodworking LR110-3 110-Volt Long Ranger Dust Collector Switch
- PSI Woodworking Long Ranger dust collector switch with 110-volt, 1-1/2-horspower engine and 20-amp relay receiver
- Turn on a dust collector from anywhere in the shop
- Uses R.F. signal, which is not affected by outside interference by large television transformers, electrical noise, or three-phase power sources
- Includes a circuit breaker in the receiver and a 5-foot power cord
- Ships at 1.84-pounds
8. 2 Standard White Inlet Valves for Beam Central Vacuum
- Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central
- Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common
- inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts
- inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit Product
- Description Free Shipping on all US orders! Free Shipping on all US orders!
Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit
9. Nilight 3 Gang Aluminum Rocker Switch Panel 5 Pin ON/Off Pre-Wired Toggle Switch Panel With Rocker Switch Holder 12/24V for Marine Boat Car ATV UTV,2 Years Warranty
- 5 Pin SPST Design: 5 pin on-off rocker switch with SPST design (single pole single Throw). Switch comes with a pre-wired wiring harness, simple installation.
- Cool illuminated light: built-in two premium LEDs Emits soft light to illuminate the patterns, easy for you to find the switch in the dark
- Sturdy and durable: made of high-quality plastic and well-conductive pins
- laser-etched pattern, not easy to fade away
- Wide Application – Standard 5 Pin switch, rated at DC 12V/20Amp and DC 24V/10Amp, perfect for controlling Led Light Bar, Led Work Lights, Fog Lamps, Headlights, Taillights and Auxiliary Lamps, etc. Widely used on car, motorcycle, SUV, ATV, UTV, boat, marine, ship, yacht etc.
- Package Include: A pre-wired rocker switch and mounting screws
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
ilight 3 Gang Pre-Wired Rocker Switch Panel
Rocker Switch: 3 Gang 5 Pin Rocker Switch
Power: Rated at 20Amp 12V/DC and 10Amp 24V/DC
Operating Voltage: 24V
Switch Type: Rocker switch, SPST
IP Rating: IP65
How to Connect
Black Wire connects the negative Red Wire connects the positive
It is mainly used for controlling the LED light fixtures of car, boat and yacht, such as led light bar, headlights, tail lamps, work lights, fog lights, auxiliary lights and so on.
10. NBK 20091 Vacuum Shut Down Switch – PU-VS
NBK 20091 vacuum shut down switch for pellet stoves. This part replaces Englander part number PU-VS. This will replace older metal type switches. Switch trips at 0.17” WC (inches of water).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tool Activated Vacuum Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!