Top 9 Vacuum Tube Sockets
831 reviews analysed
1. Cary 4pcs 8pin Bakelite Vacuum Tube Sockets Valve Base Octal for El34 Kt88 6550 6sn7
2. SMAKN 5 PCS Ceramic Gold Plated 9pin B9A PCB Mount Tube Socket for 12AX7/ECC83/12AT7/6DJ8
gold plated 9 pin B9A tube sockets For 12AX7/ECC83/12AT7/6DJ8/B339/CV492/6L13 Working Voltage:1500V Contact Resistance>0.01 OHM Insulation Resistance <10000mohm>10000mohm>
3. Belton Vacuum Tube Socket (VT9-ST-1) 9 Pin / Miniature, Micalex, Bottom Chassis Mount
4. Cary 4pcs 8 PIN Ceramics Vaccum Tube Sockets for Kt88 6550 El34 Audio Tube Amps
Condition: New Quantity: 4 pieces For 8pins tube: KT88, 6550, EL34B… Working Voltage:1500V Contact Resistance >0.01Ω Insulation Resistance <10000MΩ Useful Life: 200 times Package includes: 1x 4PCS 8 PIN ceramics VACCUM TUBE SOCKET SAVER FOR KT88 6550 EL34 AUDIO tube amp
5. Belton Vacuum Tube Socket (VT9-ST-2) 9 Pin / Miniature, Micalex, Top Chassis Mount
6. Cary 4pc Gilded 8pin Ceramic Vacuum Tube Socket Top Mount Gold Valve Base Fr El34 6l6
7. Belton Vacuum Tube Socket (VT9-PT-C) 9 Pin / Miniature, Micalex, Top Chassis Mount, w/ Shield Base
8. Cary 4pc Gold 9pin PCB Ceramic Vacuum Tube Sockets Valve Base 12ax7 12au7 Ecc83 Ecc82
9. Nobsound 8-Pin Dual Bias Current Probes Tester Meter for EL34 KT88 6L6 6V6 6550 Vacuum Tube Amp Amplifier (2Meter + 2CT1-C, Cathode Current)
- This product can measure the cathode current of power tubes to get its bias current at low voltage side.
- It is suitable for EL34,KT88,6L6,6V6,5881,6550,KT66,KT100,KT120,7027.
- Dual current meters
- Maximum test current: 100mA
- 5.5/2.2 mm DC plug
- Tube socket cable length: 23cm
- High conductivity copper
- Ceramic socket
- Gold pins
- Solid quality
- Douk Audio is committed to provide highest level of customer service. For any problems you have, please visit https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=ADPE7GPX91ORE and click “ask a question” to find us.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Tube Sockets for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!